[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
that feel when you realise your entire life is stagnating and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr tier frog meme.gif (199 KB, 336x468) Image search: [Google]
tumblr tier frog meme.gif
199 KB, 336x468
that feel when you realise your entire life is stagnating and everyone around you is finding not only jobs but careers and you have about a million different choices to make and the world wants yout to make them NOW but you just want to curl into a little ball and hide from it all, so you do and the world punishes you for it, and the worst part is there is always a tiny glimmer of hope that keeps you from descending into rampant alcoholism or suicide, and you just wish it would go away so you had some excuse for why your life is going nowhere, but you really dont so you chalk up everything thats going wrong to some problem you have that millions of other people have but are dealing with just fine so its not really an excuse, is it? And you dont have any friends since you left school, but they are still friends with each other, and worse than the hurt, worse than only finding about parties when their smiling faces are uploaded to facebook, is WHY they arent interested in you anymore. It would be better if they didnt like you, but their was just an ambiguous drifting apart and if you just had some reason you could fix it, like it was some part of you but isnt and no one will tell you, so there is nothing to fix, and its just you alone all day and you try to play videogames to take your mind off of it, but every game is the same quality as years ago but shit now because you are drepressed and angry and you cant get lost in anything for too long anymore and you come here to belong to a collective but you dont really belong. You dont belong to anything, and you try to blame it on aspergers and insomnia and bad people skills, but really you are just sad. You are one, sad little kid that everyone wants to be an adult and you cant take it, and being sad makes you sad and you cant stop being sad.
>>
>>29472206
>tfw make $75k per year at 22 years old
>normies I went to high school with are either working dead end minimum wage jobs, or drowning in student loans from their worthless college degrees while working dead end minimum wage jobs
>girls are actually interested in me now because I have a steady, well paying job
>literally nothing else has changed, I look pretty much the same as I did in college
>fuck them a few times and then ignore them completely because I know they're just trying to use me
>drink every night because I realize no girl will ever love me for me
>turn on CS:GO
>get depressed and bored and abandon the match
>drink until I fall asleep while messaging sluts on Tinder

Pretty much every single night.
>>
>>29472333
what's your job roginiaol conettent
>>
>>29472372
Chemical engineer

Literally went to college for free because I was the only applicant to a bunch of scholarships in the engineering department and won by default
>>
>>29472333

aren't you drowning in student debt too?
>>
>>29472421
what does a chemical engineer do?
>>
File: NEEThalo2.jpg (95 KB, 409x500) Image search: [Google]
NEEThalo2.jpg
95 KB, 409x500
>When you remember you're killing yourself soon so none of that shit matters
>>
>>29472206
It's foolish to compare your life to other people's. They didn't start where you did. They didn't encounter the same obstacles you did and you didn't receive the same level of support. There are too many variables that you can't control to blame yourself.
>>
>>29472454
It's chemistry and engineering applied to industrial processes. Everything from working in waste waster treatment to extracting in oil and gas fields. I work in pharmaceuticals and mostly deal with heat transfer and fluids as they pertain to large cell cultures.
>>
>>29472544
>They didn't encounter the same obstacles you did
god i'm sick of this meme. what obstacles has a white straight dude in armorica really been through? existential angst?
>>
>>29472558
...what do you DO though. where do you work (dont have to say specifically obv), what do you do all day, what's your work
>>
>>29472206
i feel like you just described my life
i finally understand why people fall for the zodiac meme
>>
>>29472421
Black woman detected
>>
>>29472333
dem trips
Just got hired in a position pretty much like you
I fear for this fate now
How the fuck am I supposed to find a girl who you know isnt after your money?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.