[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY DID SHE TALK TO ME AFTER 1 YEAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Crying-Frog-Meme-02.jpg (53 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Frog-Meme-02.jpg
53 KB, 597x519
WHY DID SHE TALK TO ME AFTER 1 YEAR
>>
>>29471431
Listen faggot,

Stop caring so much except when it's important. A postmortem of an awkward moment is important, asking yourself what went wrong, how you're going to do better next time. lf you just keep fucking dwelling on that shit though it will eat away at you. Normies have bad experiences too, what makes them different from you or me is that they have good ones to contrast them with. You can learn from your mistakes but if all you've ever made are mistakes what the fuck are you even going to do? You'll figure it out with trial and error but it's hard as fuck because you're way behind everyone else. I find it fun though, it gives me a bit of an adrenaline rush.

tl;dr save your fucks for important fuck giving moments. Godspeed anon
>>
>>29471431
it doesn't matter. any feeling you have is something you can control.
>>
>>29471431
Because she's a manipulative bitch trying to feed her own ego.
LET HER GO

btw Captcha, I'm posting here so obviously I AM a fucking robot.
>>
How do you guys get over her? It's only been a week or so since I broke it off and I have to fight myself not to text her
>>
WHY..
LEAVE ME ALONE
>>
>>29471511
That feeling will only get stronger. Hold on anon, it will get easier. Use this time to get busy with projects at home and work as right now you will be at an unimaginable level of determination. Use those sleepless nights to your advantage.
>>
>>29471431
She was probably running low on orbiters 2bhfam
>>
>>29471431
If you don't ditch her you are a fucking retarded with no self worth.
>>
>>29471663
>orbiters
This. She has hit a low and you are a pick me up. Perfect time to tell her to fuck herself.
>>
>>29471431
Are you that same dumbass from yesterday's beta orbiter thread?
>>
>>29471431
You the same orbiter as last thread?

Look here you weak minded shit, she is USING YOU to feed her EGO, literally NOTHING MORE, she is there to sabotage you and to make sure you remain sad enough to fall into HER ORBIT, block her immediately, cut all contact, you have moved on from all that shit and if you continue to play her games then you just show that you deserve to be cucked
>>
>>29471663
>>29471727
It is because she broke up with her bf a few weeks ago and wanted to talk conspiracy theories. She has no friends

>>29471830
>>29471896
No
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.