[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WoW Vanilla Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 16
I had one of the best times of my life on Nostalrius, finally my depression was letting go and fucking Blizzard jews have to ruin everything.

On what servers are robots playing atm?

Also Vanillla WoW stories
>>
>be me 15
>wow just comes out
>antisocial faggot so i try it out
>4 months later and im having so much fun
>get into a guild and the guild owner was female
>We get on Ventrillo and i finally talk to a girl
>we start online dating
>comfy talking in guild chat like : Hey baby! <3 <3 :*
>find out it's just a prank and the whole guild was making fun of me.
>ninja the whole guild bank.
>mfw the whole guild was cucking me for 8 months
>>
A lot of people from R9K are at Kronos atm, but desu it looks like garbage atm
>>
To be honest there is no good Vanilla server other than Kronos atm. Nostalrius was 10/10 Quality.
Dalaran WoW is also a 10/10 Quality Wotlk server. But it's a shit-tier expansion so it's still shit
>>
I remember there was a r9k guild on Nostalrius, it was autistic as shit but it was comfy as fuck. Kinda miss it
>>
I think Blizzard plans on bringing Vanilla server since it would bring in a ton of cash for them. However i dont know if i'll bite since they cucked Nostalrius
>>
mfw i had around 50 days played on Nostalrius. Fucking hell. I'm never playin another private server again, all that time lost
>>
That's your fault for not playing vastly superior Wizard101. Get cucked mate
>>
>want to get into vanilla wow
>don't want to invest hours upon hours of my life just for blizzard to dmca the server
>>
>>29468614
tfw i got frost mage to like 38 before the servers shut down

i just wanted to relive the vanilla world pvp with all the wonky shit
>>
File: 1181712755208.jpg (74 KB, 299x451) Image search: [Google]
1181712755208.jpg
74 KB, 299x451
>>29467519

I never even made it to Burning Crusade. I made the mistake of doing a PvP server, when it came out and I was in highschool that seemed like a cool idea.

But then I go to college, have to play on the college dorms shitty internet, I get nothing but lag and gagged because of the lack for hours and hours. It wasn't fun anymore.

Then the community went full retard with BC.

>BLOOD ELVES ARE GAY AND ONLY BEING ADDED TO MAKE THE HORDE PRETTY!

No dumb fucks Blood Elves were in the previous game this game picks up after. It makes perfectly good sense.

>I WANT PLAYABLE EREDAR THE ARE COOL!

No dumb fuck they're demons of the burning legion..

>BLIZZARD: PLAYABLE EREDAR WHO ARE DRAINEI, NEVER MIND THE EXISTING DRAINEI HERE IS A BUNCH OF RETCONNED SHIT!

I'm done. I quit.
>>
>>29468697
getting characters to level 38 back then took awhile right?

it's been the longest time since i've played vanilla WoW and there was always this unique comfy feel I got from it, even just by watching old machinimas or seeing screnshots. maybe it's just nostalgia but I don't like the more cinematic tone the game has now. it was cool when you were just a mercenary going from place to place to fight the local bad guy. felt like this big world where you could go on your own adventure and meet people on the way
i tried playing WoD and it's just not the same, the expansion opens with Khadgar and co. calling you the champion of Azeroth and having you go through this linear scripted questline to escape the jungle or whatever. like when the fuck do i get to just ride up to a town and take some quests, that mary sue self insert bullshit got old fast
>>
>take off your nostalgia goggles t. wut-is-immersion-normies
>>
>>29468782

Oh and these were forums. You guys wonder why the game went to shit, I'll tell you straight up it's because Blizzard will listen to whiny fucks on the forums.

Why can you change your race on a whim?

People whined about it on the forum

Why does Alliance have shamans and Horde have Paladins now?

Because whiny fucking people asked for it. It doesn't matter if that doesn't make any fucking sense for the universe. "WHY ISNT FRODO A JEDI?" is the type of person who's getting catered too.

They cater to these people too much. It turned off Warcraft fans.
>>
>WoW
Play a good game, please.
>>
>>29467519
>I had one of the best times of my life on Nostalrius, finally my depression was letting go and fucking Blizzard jews have to ruin everything.
Yeah, same here.

But it wasn't Blizzard. The Nost team did it to themselves. Or to the community to be precise.

Every other server, including the ones who have P2W cash shops and all the other shit that Nost didn't make money on, simply ignores any letters or C&Ds, and if they are made to the host, they switch host to another country. This is how Kronos/Twinstar has been doing it for years, how Warmane/Lordaeron has been doing it, and so on.

It's only the French cucks that folded at the very first sight of a letter (that was simply a letter, not even an actual C&D), and it is still not exactly clear why.
>>
File: bart.png (461 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
bart.png
461 KB, 500x470
>mfw normies literally ruined WoW

JUST
>>
Vanilla Archimonde Server Master Race
>>
warmane is pretty popular for wotlk , any r9k guilds ?
>>
Any euroniggers on Earthen Ring? Man I spent way too much time on that realm, but I always come back for some reason. Rp's pretty dead by now.

Greentext time!
>be me
>be 16
>do loads of RP most of my time not raiding
>also do ERP time to time
>find a pleasant RPing female, turns out to be actual female
>spend lots of time together, quest, dungeon, best and steamiest ERP ever
>developed mutual feelings for each other.
>start talking and lewding on MSN messenger
>one day we end up revealing our ages
>she was 38
>still continue
>cam sometimes
>camsex
>...
>some time pass
>she decides to quit playing and spending time with me, since we're not meant to be
>never see her again

That's the story in short of my first love. I still miss that lady and think all the things we did and said. Probably would do no good to do it all again, but I hope she's happy where-ever she is.

Also her son is a total cunt. Also older than me.
>>
>>29470389
met my first "love" off wow 2
>be me
>be 12/13 when wotk came out
>tons of fun talking to everyone
>meets cool chick that hells with crafting
>irl girl
>messages me everytime i come online
>become great friends start to catch feels
>she asks my age tells me she's 21
>kek tells her im 19
>makes fake facebook with random pics and adds her
>tfw she's a fatty but 4.5/10
>keeps the "relationship" going for a few months
>she breaks up with me for irl guy
i wonder how that bitch would feel if she knew she was dating a 13 y/o kek
>>
>>29467519
I only played endgame to fund my twinks. Non treadmill PvP was very enjoyable, the min/maxing, situational builds, map knowledge. Grandfathering was a poor decision and revealed the true intentions of many twinks.
>>
>>29467784
any other known r9k guilds on other p servers ? looking for comfy place :-//
>>
File: sylvsylv.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sylvsylv.jpg
137 KB, 1920x1080
This was me and my leveling partner 1-60, we left our leveling /vg/ guild and entered into a freshly started guild called <Divergent>, mostly swedish cucks at the time, took a hell lot of time to start raiding MC and once we got there the raid was half pug and we didn't even down lucifron. After that I made an application to one of the servers top guilds at the time <Brilliance>, my lvling partner didn't want to leave <Divergent> so it was only me who went forth and got accepted into <Brilliance>.
In the end I managed to get full T2 and cucked all of the alliance scum who were in the /vg/ guild <DRAGON IN FOREST>
Nostalrius was the only thing I had left in my life, and I'm planning on ending it late July.
King honor... friend...
>>
>>29470776
this gave me the feels anon....
i would play with you but after nos i have no where to go
>>
I play on Kronos 2 now, the pop is huge and it's still comfy as fuck
>>
File: 1460324410758.png (224 KB, 639x360) Image search: [Google]
1460324410758.png
224 KB, 639x360
>>29471038
>the pop is huge
what? all 50 of you?
>>
>>29471076
Its 10k+ , everyone from nost came here, devs had to buy a second server
>>
>>29471110
isnt it still a lagfest
>>
File: 1458606045049.gif (2 MB, 1294x1338) Image search: [Google]
1458606045049.gif
2 MB, 1294x1338
>>29471110
>k2
>10k
go ahead then, take a ss of org/if
everybody left kronos after their server started lagging and they didn't fix it for a month
>>
anyone play on warmane?
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_062215_183612.jpg (338 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_062215_183612.jpg
338 KB, 1920x1080
>>29470776
origano commento haha
>>
>>29469642

They really did.It was the normies who wanted all the stupid, overly-convenient changes like being able to change their race/class/server whenever. It's so normie fucks can go socialize with their friends because they're friends went to a different server. Being able to customize armor skins and all of that.

Normie didn't play Warcraft so they demanded all the changes that made no sense for the Warcraft universe. Like playable Death Knights.
>>
File: rip nost.jpg (1 MB, 1743x981) Image search: [Google]
rip nost.jpg
1 MB, 1743x981
I had 34 days played on Nostalrius. I don't regret it at all because it was fun as fuck and I made some good memories with my guild/random people I met.

I'm not going to play on another server (kronos is shit, don't kid yourselves) until blizzard releases legacy servers.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_041016_230638.jpg (952 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_041016_230638.jpg
952 KB, 1920x1200
>>29470776
At least make an effort to first somehow find out why the Nostcucks folded like they did and inform us. Seriously, it's an unprecedented action in the private server community. I want to know what exactly happened behind the scenes.
>>
>>29468791
WoW was the first 'solo' type MMO and was based heavily in EQ, so its hard to compare it to anything else because it changed MMOs entirely. Then it just sucked in all the addons into the actual interface and the game itself changed to suit the players more over time.
Even LoL was based on a Warcraft 3 map DOTA, which also spawned DOTA 2 from steam. Its amazing how many players are basically playing games that are mostly mods of popular games.
It sucks for everyone who worked so hard scripting the LUA and updating those mods to just get their work outright 'taken' if you can even call it that into the actual game. Even to the point where things like quest information is displayed on the map these days, that used to be an addon.
I remember Vanilla being annoying as fuck sometimes with the quests that sent you around the world to talk to an NPC then griff for 20mins to get to the next NPC etc. but still it was an amazing experience.
WoD/MoP/Legion so far aren't as fun for me because they took out the mystery of the game and added so much grandiose bullshit. I don't think the game was actually 'better' back then, I just think that I enjoyed it more because it was special for me.
>>
>>29472532
>until Blizzard releases
Why would you willingly give money to Blizzard ever again?
>>
>>29472190
They resisted it for awhile but you can tell that once Activision bought Blizzard there wasn't much excuse to not conform to industry standards. Everyone else was doing it, was probably what they got told all the time by the most vocal and rich customers and other games that had things that WoW didn't.
Like RIFT had events, changable on the fly talent trees, level scaling(you could change to like a level 11 and do level 11 damage), transmog infinite portable storage(you just unlocked the items appearance forever. no need to visit an NPC). They had a cash shop out the ass though and the gameplay wasn't that fun, but I still enjoyed playing 'druid' which was basically a melee with pets. One could heal, so I just stayed with that one out so I never had to eat and just spammed a macro because you didn't need to actually do anything else in that game.
>>
>>29472962

Yeah that's what I mean too. Another way to put it was it was Warcraft Fans vs MMORPG Fans. The MMO crowd wanted everything changed to be like every other MMO they played where you had a lot of people like myself who played WoW because they liked Warcraft and weren't as familiar with the "MMO culture" so to speak.

Like they made up names for things "toons" "mobs" and all these ideas/words they brought from other games.
>>
I was saving up my vacation days for the gate event.

I really miss it, it was the best I have felt since 2012.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 307x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 307x327
>play on Kronos
>nost goes down
>server gets flooded with kiddies

JUST
>>
>>29467519
Loved Vanilla WoW
It came out my Senior year of high school
I barely didn't have enough credits to graduate my Juinor year, so I literally only had to take 2 classes my entire senior year.
Was kinda bummed about it but sometimes you gotta accept the shit life throws at you
Anyway, I had a shit load of free time since I finished all my homework during study hall, and I took early release so I left school at like 1pm
I loved the guild I was in. Every day playing with them and I valued their friendship just as much as any I had in real life.
They were the only people I met online who I've gone out to meet irl.
I still keep in touch with the guys I've been closest to.
But we've gotten older and have jobs, some have families so really our time together is limited to like an hour here or there when we happen to be on at the same time.
Getting old sucks
>>
>>29472962
Very true. Discovery, a strong setting, a vibrant and living community were what made it enjoyable. Trivialization of quests, travel, and information/experience, dungeon queues and crz slowly eroded what made wow fun for me.
>>
>>29468859
imo the thing that killed Vanilla WoW was making LFG and LFR and designing instances and raids to be able to be pugged
As far as I'm concerned, the thing that made mmos of old was the tight knit community.
Each server was its own community.
Everyone knew who the biggest guilds were
It would always be big news when someone got the first purple loot from a new raid
He'd stand in middle of Org and everyone would flock to him to be able to see it and spec him
>>
The thing that kills video games and real life economies is progressiveism its the idea that we always need to change things and move forward when the reality is that some things are pretty fucking good left alone or with slow improvement on the original formula
>>
>>29474221
But that's literally what real life economies (in neoliberal capitalism) rely upon as a fundamental tenet.

If things just stopped "when you do it right" eventually you'd just have a good video game, and then why would you buy the expansion? Or the new car model? Or the new boyfriend?
>>
>>29474511
You wouldnt buy the expansion.... why do you think se have to keep advancing? Some 40 year old is still playing his atari right now
>>
>>29474593
I know that we don't. But then Mr Goldberg doesn't buy that new private island he set his sights on, and he gets mad and makes life even worse for us.
>>
>>29467519
I had a hunter decked in t2 and t2.5, with a peice of t3. I'd sit outside of ironforge with my aq40 2 hander spear and melee duel warriors and rogues all day long

god those were the best days of my life
>>
>>29474511
Simply offering extra narratives and discovery doesn't mean the basic architecture for facilitating those experiences must change. The content must be engaging, that is all.
>>
I went from wow to dungeon defenders 2 tbqh
>>
File: userp.png (56 KB, 497x967) Image search: [Google]
userp.png
56 KB, 497x967
>>29467519
>Be me in 2005
>played WoW, but not the way most would play.
>Instead scammed my guild big time.
>applied to a fairly high pop guild, made friends with the GM, claimed I knew web development and should take over the website.
>He agrees being the mouth breather he is.
>At first was nice and created a good looking front page. The members are impressed.
>a week later, I created a logger for forum / vdkp user/passes. Logged each to a txt file in /tmp/.
>After a quick SQL query to the vdkp database, I had matches for each.
>Turns out half the guild were password re-users (including the GM) and this was before the blizz authenticator.
>singlehandedly brought down the largest guild on Warsong when I logged into the GM and half the officer's characters, stole all their gold, sold all the stuff in the guild bank and left them all naked in Feralas.
>Ended selling the gold to a farmer for a cool 500 bucks and a few of the accounts for 30 a piece.
>They never found out it was me.

I might just come back to WoW again for this new expansion. Any server recommendations?
>>
Had 54 days played on Nost.. now I'm on Kronos2 and even though its only been two months it feels like years I played on Nost. Don't really have that vanilla itch anymore.
>>
>>29474176

>Each server was its own community.

Yeah that's what I was getting at. The ability to change servers at a whim (or you can pay for it whatever it is) just killed those tight-knit communities.
>>
>>29474221
>>29474511

No actual capitalism is about saving and investing, BUILDING CAPITAL. Keynesian economics are about what this poster said, it's BORROW AND SPEND which leads to NEW NEW NEW NEW.
>>
I got banned today from Kronos for buying gold and fish botting. Who would've guessed
>>
Fucking retards ITT don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Capitalism is good.

But modern capitalism is cheat capitalism? What do I mean by this?

In modern capitalism, using technology and massive marketing firms it is now directly more efficient to create value in a product rather than create a product people value.

Via marketing and posturing we can now make something nonsensical into an item of value. We could argue this was first practiced by DeBeers using the diamond trade, by artificially creating demand by purposely restricting an item from the market.

Now, in the tech age, it's much more complex, megacorporations can now directly manipulate the conditions to create value in an item, a culture, even a piece of information - it can still be useless, misleading or even harmful.

Capitalism is bastardized, broken.

To reiterate: it is more efficient now to directly create value in a product in the minds of people than it is to create a product of value or use.

For the extra retarded:
Old capitalism: Reward for providing a service/use/valuable item.

New capitalism: Reward for creating value in the cheapest output possible.

Your money and labor is literally becoming worthless before your eyes as the meaning of what is valuable is literally LITERALLY being manipulated freely and people actually defend this.
>>
File: 1466494006218.jpg (23 KB, 452x363) Image search: [Google]
1466494006218.jpg
23 KB, 452x363
>tfw been on Feenix for near 6 years

I've been Vanilla and BC'd out for a while now, couldn't even really get into Nostralius after doing vanilla in retail and on feenix for so long.

Never given a penny to the servers either
>>
>>29476130
How does that relate to dumbing down a product and alienating the original buyers of said product?
>>
the good ole memories of playing a warrior when i was 11 and need rolling on the ring from deadmines that gives you like spirit cause "i need more spirit" but really cause i wanted more blue gear, then saying you accidentally clicked need on whatever the next drop was, and then need rolling on the last drop and saying lol lol lol over and over hahaha. and wall jumping in ironforge
>>
>>29476130
eaaasy there, Gnome Chomsky
>>
>>29476130
All true. But this has been going on since quite a long time ago, it's hardly a new thing. This is really a thing that's inherent to the very core of capitalism.

Because as soon as you have the myth of the "mutually beneficial transaction", it's obvious that the most efficient form of that transaction is swindling someone into believing that they got something they're really happy with, and giving them literally nothing. In essence the Emperor's New Clothes is a perfect capitalism success story.
>>
File: vara 2.jpg (649 KB, 1902x1051) Image search: [Google]
vara 2.jpg
649 KB, 1902x1051
>>29475178
Top kek

My Nost pally, made a pvp video with him and finished on the last day Nost was running smoothly (before they announced the shut down and everyone went insane).

r8 / 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj89mcO9QQM
>>
File: Solipsis.jpg (365 KB, 1906x1053) Image search: [Google]
Solipsis.jpg
365 KB, 1906x1053
>>29477000
nice dub trips me
60 sham also
>>
File: 1459983823031.jpg (188 KB, 1220x1220) Image search: [Google]
1459983823031.jpg
188 KB, 1220x1220
>>29476130
you're right to a limited extent but I think you're suffering from one crucial delusion.

What you're not getting is that providing useless shit to idiots is one of the most valuable services to the economy as a whole.

It's called ENSLAVEMENT

Keeping people placated with bullshit and causing them to grow up broken but semi-functional in their capacity as workers.

The rich are the economy, not the poor. The poor are a commodity in the economy. They are SLAVES. They are not considered to be "real people". They are considered to be cattle beasts. And they truly are in most respects practically, and to some extent genetically.
>>
>>29478508
It's pretty sad how slaves started believing they're people. Wouldn't they be much happier if they knew the truth?

I mean, even the economies of Plato's Republic and More's Utopia are ultimately based on the work of slaves which are described as existing even in such "ideal" societies. So how on earth do people think that somehow this need for a slave class has disappeared in the meantime?
>>
>>29467597

I've never played WOW.

>ninja the whole guild bank.

What does that mean?
>>
I say this all having played wow up until WotLK.

wow is trash, the lore is absolute shit. Derivative nonsense to captivate idiots without taste. It's anti-art for retards.

It's not even a game until the end-game, and even then BARELY. It's a work simulator with a chat room attached.

It was designed, with the help of doctors of psychology, to reinforce the ideas of work and reward for social outcasts.
It's basically a brainwashing device to addict people to completing meaningless boring tasks for rewards.

Basically it was fine if you could take it for what it was, but almost everyone who played couldn't, and so it bred a following of complete pieces of shit that weren't worth talking to anyway and became a total waste of time.
>>
I think an official blizzard legacy/vanilla server is under way after meetings. Mark Kern, the Nost Team and Blizzard met up to discuss it. I think it's going to happen, we just have to be patient.
>>
>>29467597
>guild bank.

Wait, weren't guild banks introduced in the Zul'Aman patch?
>>
>>29478557
The critical difference, I think, is that slaves were given encouragement and resources to improve themselves as a matter of law.

In contrast our society's existence is based on the sabotage and torture and exploitation at any cost of the slave population as a matter of law.
The crucial calculation is that the destruction of the slaves can be sustained past the point their labor can be replaced by machinery, at which point they can be destroyed completely and permanently.

How do you get people to understand this? That they still have hope to save themselves but it will be gone very soon?
>>
>>29478593
Hi Blizzard shill. You guys really did a great job containing the PR disaster with Nost, even the official Nost forums and reddit are completely empty now that everyone spent the energy on the stupid petition and gave up after waiting so much for no response again.

The meeting was a pretty great idea too, since all the Blizzdrones now shut up and downvote everyone who dares to ask anything about it with "THEY HAD THE MEETING WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FUCK OFF ENTITLED FAGGOT". So the "community" just polices itself and you don't have to do anything anymore.
>>
>>29478593
who fucking cares, the hugbox is real.

blizzard polices their servers like SJW crusaders

get a grip on yourself, wow is dead. Support indie MMOs.
>>
Playing on warmane, Lordaeron realm (x1 blizzlike)

Level 55 warr currently
>>
>>29478680
>past the point their labor can be replaced by machinery, at which point they can be destroyed completely and permanently.
By that logic, there would be no slaves anymore, yet there are more slaves than ever (by percentage). I think the existence of slaves is a testament to the Satanic sadism of the ruling class or anyone who imagines themselves as such.
>>
>>29478690
>Hi Blizzard shill.

Do you like being a fag? I spent days on /v/ telling paid shills to fuck off during the whole fiasco. Nost is dead now and the next best thing we'll get at this point is the jew lords giving us official legacy servers.

Tell me, what are YOU doing besides shit posting on /r9k/? :^)
>>
File: sleepy miuna.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sleepy miuna.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>29478679
The actual feature, yea. But they still existed. It was usually kept on some officers alt, the fancy guilds even paid a subscription for the bank.

My guilds was a dwarf paladin named Riboflavin.
>>
>>29478734
>by that logic
wat

The primary purpose of slaves is to control other slaves. Slaves provide stability. They are like ballast. They weigh down the illusion to keep it in place and make it real. The mid class of slaves needs the bottom class of slaves. The top class of slaves needs the mid class of slaves. The more slaves you have total, the more high-quality ones you have. The support structure will be automated as soon as possible and the leftover scrap meat will be liquidated for use as fertilizer.
>>
>people unironically support nost going back on their promise to release source code
>>
>>29479813
And database.

They're literally defending them like they defend Blizzard on the official Blizzard forums, it's some heavy brainwashing, I don't understand it at all.

I think it's the same people who usually defend Blizzard, since they see Nost as an extension of Blizzard now, everything they did after the server shutdown is defended (and everything before is OMG PIRATE SERVER STEALING US DOLLARS FROM THE PIGGY BANKS OF THE MAN) vehemently.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.