[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>play a game called Life >it's a shitty boring P2W
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 17
File: 1445125753144.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445125753144.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
>play a game called Life
>it's a shitty boring P2W where critical stats like Intelligence and Charisma are determined randomly by the computer
>get bored with game pretty quickly
>you can't log out without dealing a huge damage to your only ally(mom)
>tfw forced to play this game until the console short-circuits
>>
Just distract yourself with the minigames until they roll out the Happening event.
>>
Yea, I've already done a lot of the missions and they're getting repetitive, especially the one called "Go To Work". It's good for gold farming, but jesus, does it ever get interesting?

Also, the other, smaller missions seem boring.

Did anyone unlock any secret areas?
>>
>>29466456
life is not P2W

a game is only P2W if the currency youre using to improve your performance is earned outside of the game which creates laughable exchange rates

example if youre playing wow and youre farming gold to get better equipment nobody is accusing you of P2W cheating

but if you buy guild with earth dollars you can get insane amounts of the ingame currency because of the laughable exchange rates and youre not earning this money by investing time in the game

but i agree that human life is utter shit though and mankind should subscribe to the voluntary extinction movement
>>
File: 1444855792357.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444855792357.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>started on a great server with a tight knit community and friendly people
>players from other servers began flooding in and ruining the community, some of them can't even speak english and some even start griefing
>server admins refuse to do anything to stop them and even encourage more players from other servers to keep coming in
>>
>female characters get shit for free every day
>they still complain about it
The F3M clan has gotten away with too much shit and the mods can't touch them.
Is there any worse playerbase?
>>
>no magic
>physical pvp is a banable offense
>attributes and skills scale horribly slow and there are no numerical values for those
>all missions are about gold farming
Man, fuck this game.
>>
File: image.png (310 KB, 504x385) Image search: [Google]
image.png
310 KB, 504x385
This game is bullshit. Gear from all shops is overpriced as fuck, and on top of that it's damn near impossible to join a clan to get gold, because high-ranking clan members won't let me join.

At least I've got my guild, but they're all low-level as fuck in every skill, so they have trouble keeping up with the quests I am doing, which makes them bored of the guild and causes them to quit.

To be honest I wish I could speak to the developer of the game. They say you can /PM him, and I do message him everyday, but he never responds. I like to think he sent a moderator to follow me around and keep me from dying or fucking up too badly. Still, it scares me that when I reach the level cap I'm forced to disconnect from the game and will probably be forced to live in the binary oblivion.

In the meantime I can play mini games, like scoring rare herb and conving tavern keeps to sell me ale even though I am too low of a level to technically purchase it.

I also enjoy playing the relationship mini game, where you talk to a player of the opposite gender and have to press all the right buttons to make her like you. I always end up pressing a wrong button somewhere in there, and the combo is ruined, so Ive yet to beat that mini game.
>>
>>29466717
The people who pick the white Knight class of characters are even worse since those RPing faggots love to bend to their every whim.
>>
File: 1446010631148.png (178 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1446010631148.png
178 KB, 666x666
>low char roll
>low int roll
>small penis roll

a character right next to me
>high char roll
>high INT roll
>big penis roll
>success perk right off the bat
>P2W admins behind him

fuck this game, how do i get banned?
>>
>still haven't found someone to get the relationship happiness bonus with
>will never get efficient xp gains
>>
>>29466873
You can get banned, but it forces you into the prison minigame, which is terrible. And even worse, it locks you out of any higher levels.
>>
>>29466873
>acquire Gun
>Gun -> Use -> Self
>>
>>29466822
The relationship minigame is really easy to do if you keep trying, but if you leave it paused for too long, another player can steal your spot and start playing it.

It's pretty fucked and I hope they fix it. It keeps happening to me while I'm farming gold.
>>
Has anyone here actually been able to cure the depression debuff? I haven't been able to figure it out yet.
>>
>>29466927
Try logging out and logging in.
Works for most people
>>
>tfw no one did missions with you at low level
>severely behind on experience points and skills
>no one wants to do any of the quests with me
>community is shit
wheres to fuckign delete button
>>
Why is the community so toxic?
>>
My character is stuck in the starting zone, crippled by fear from bad experiences and genetics it didn't choose.
>>
I'm uninstalling soon desu
>>
>>29466974
After some recent patches, also sound the time some high level god-players permanently logged off, the game itself seemed to be rigged, or at least it seems that way to newer players. As mentioned before, the "random" depression debuff seemingly was placed on a lot of new players and as a result these players are having trouble adjusting their play styles to beat the quests that will unlock clans that provide high levels of GP and EXP to its members.

As a result, a lot of new players are anxious about the future because they ALL want to be high level players, but simply don't have the attributes to attain such a level

As such they become bitter and flame everyone, blaming other players for their bad initial attribute rolls.
>>
>>29466538
>Happening event
How many years has the HITLERFRIENDS guild said the patch was coming?
>>
>tfw subscribed too early to experience the New World expansion pack
>tfw subscribed too late to experience the New Worlds expansion pack
>>
Anyone else here an ironman? What's the best gold farming method for solo?
>>
>>29466814
just go to the Middle East server its pvp with no punishment
>>
What this game is even about?

I heard that in the early version there was lots of epic-scale guild wars going on but the content was removed.
>>
>>29467087
I think you got that mixed up, m8
>>
Is it true the admins hoard all the endgame weapons for themselves?
>>
>>29467140
It's just all open sandbox. Remember, it's been around for a long, long time so the original ideas are lost. And the documentation from those earlier days are just incomprehensible.
>>
>>29467140
The content was removed because some retard developer programmed it so that the guild affiliation was assigned randomly at character creation. Lots of players were buttmad about it.
>>
>have garbage tier stats to start
>grind to increase stats
>some stats ok but not good enough
>try grinding even more
>High level enemy named Chad who is from the clan of success appears
>chad summons friends
>chad clan proceeds to laugh at my attempts to gain experience.
>king chadimus summons his pet Stacey
>Stacey proceeds to taunt my low exp stats
>wander off to grind in secluded area
>discover there is a cheat called nepotism
>decide to investigate said cheat
>nepotism cheat requires family connection to high level players
>try to befriend others to use nepotism cheat
>cheat doesn't work in my favor
>try to go questing in new territory
>poisoned by existential crisis debuff

When will it end
>>
What the fuck kind of game doesn't let you use a character creator at the start? This is shit.
>>
>>29466575
Try getting involved with the /x/ guild.
>>
File: 1466466464999.jpg (168 KB, 960x699) Image search: [Google]
1466466464999.jpg
168 KB, 960x699
How do I get access to hacks and cheats codes? What do the admins do if they catch you?
>>
File: 1460093765907.png (155 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1460093765907.png
155 KB, 500x375
>no third person
dropped
>>
File: 1425613330573s.jpg (2 KB, 125x102) Image search: [Google]
1425613330573s.jpg
2 KB, 125x102
>game is full of data on how awesome future updates could be
>they are always shit
thx devs, you're real bros
>>
>>29466456
Nah, the game called Life is almost pure RNG.
>>
>>29467140
There's still some good faction-based PvP going on in the Middle-East region.
>>
File: 1466435301216.png (340 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
1466435301216.png
340 KB, 400x573
>>29466606
>tfw trying to tell admins it hurts their core demographic
>copy paste response that makes no sense and is just corporate fill of words
>>
Why the fuck did i created my character randomly !
>>
Hey guys, I've learned how to get rid of the depression debuff. Turns out you have to get certain drugs from the hospital and go to counselling sessions. Takes ages to drop still though, but that's the only way I figured it out. It stops your exp and gold grinding though, quite a lot.
>>
>>29468043
>not mentioning the chances of success
>>
How do you guys identify bad players?

>big nose
>non white skin
>woman
>username has "chad" in it

Every single shitter I've met has had one of these traits
>>
The audio in this game gives a high pitch whine continually. As I playbit gets progressively louder. Anybody have a patch to fix this audio issue?
>>
My boss replaced me with a npc. I don't know how to upgrade my items now. Only have gold for some food, Any tips? Is training my fishing skill for free food worth it? This game is complete shit, i'll unsub when i run out of gold.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 714x537) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 714x537
Bump for more comedy gold
>>
>>29468567
They are all npcs, anon.
It don't matter. None of this matters. It's just a game
>>
>>29468228

Stop using cellphones
>>
Worst thing about this game is the fucking admins.

Years ago I was still in the middle educational questline, and some nasty players used physiological curses to take down my confidence and self worth levels. I use ONE fucking attack on those other players, and the admins fucking banned me for a week.

This game is RIGGED
>>
>>29466456
> parental ally has been hit with a rare curse/poison
> looking for rare herbs but little to no effect
> doesn't want to escape battle just wants to keep soldiering on
> tfw can't give my HP to him, all this Strength and Luck for nothing
It's killing me senpai
>>
>>29467503
Tried the /x/ guild. Had to be beamed back here where everyone is sane and intelligent.
>>
File: gatsu.png (558 KB, 642x619) Image search: [Google]
gatsu.png
558 KB, 642x619
>>29469527
feely
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 332x333
>they still haven't fixed the autism bug
>>
>>29470352
It's not a bug. It's a feature.
>>
Who thought a random character generator was fucking okay? And you can barely mod them after you get them.

I'm more amazed that they managed to insititute a difficulty scale in a MMO. Being locked on hard mode sucks, but at least it's not "Anon must die" mode, like the super autistic or omega fags have.
>>
File: retro-610.jpg (44 KB, 610x344) Image search: [Google]
retro-610.jpg
44 KB, 610x344
The lack of save games is probably the worst feature. If I had a save I could load from a few years back...

The ending sucks too, it appears your skills and inventory don't carry over and in fact you don't even get to play again. Not that you would want to.

No one know though, really. Everyone who wins or loses seems to leave town and never return.
>>
>>29466456

worst part about this shit is there's no hax
>>
This game needs to fix the RNG of contraception not working, like seriously, had SEVEN FUCKING KIDS with this one girl who was on the pill, AND I was wearing a condom, seriously...
>>
>only 1 life
>haven't died yet

this game is too easy. whoever made it should spice things up
>>
>>29471366
Jesus anon, I've never encountered a bug like this. How did that affect the main quest line?
>>
>>29472508
Insanely, like, I couldn't go on major gold missions, or I'd be effected with the debuff divorced, which would make my gold gain -50% and would affect my future attempts in the relationship questline. I couldn't go on major exp missions either, I literally hit a stand still, couldn't do anything. My character ended up getting the debuff: Anxiety, and it crippled my attempts at the interview questline to be able to get any more gold. You literally only have enough just to keep your character alive.
>>
>>29466456
>search on steam for 'life'
>realise you meant like life

rly md me dink
>>
my no death run is going pretty well 21 years not a single death yet
>>
>>29466456
Wait, mum is supposed to be your ally??
what the fuck!
My mum constantly betrays me and almost kills me, fucking buggy piece of shit I swear to fucking god
>>
>>29466538
don't forget to gold farm and buy higher level equipment for pvp.

I suggest forming a clan so you can easily loot the noobs. Also stockpile food,water & medical supplys.
>>
>>29467140
this thread eases the pain
>>
I really thought this game was going to be better. Got really depressed when I realized how boring the minigames are. Especially the rigged and unwinnable "Relationship" and "Sexy Time" ones.

Anyway eventually I ended up just accepting how bad the game is and am kind of getting used to it now. I just sort of let my eyes glaze over and do the mini-games and shoot the shit with the NPCs.

Is this how we win?
>>
I think it's fucked up how other players can just sign you up for the game. Jokes on them though, they have to use their gold on me until they reach the level cap. I constantly think about logging out.
>>
>>29472667
newfag detected. some fuckers make it to 80+ years, keep it going.
>>
>>29471102
Not if you do witchcraft there aren't
>>
File: 1462731418930.jpg (40 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
1462731418930.jpg
40 KB, 640x628
>>29466606

>join a new server because didn't like the last one I played on (random bans, lag, etc)
>some faggot claiming to be the server admin starts complaining and threatening to ban me before I've even done anything
>shrug and keep coming back because the other players are cool and the faggot obviously has no power to ban anyone
>bring some friends of mine and we all go on raids together
>faggot and some other people keeps accusing me of shit some other fag with a similar name on some other server apparently did
>lay low and assume since I haven't been banned I'm obviously not breaking any rules
>keep playing and having fun with the other cool people there
>>
>>29466456
thanks for the comfy feel
>>
File: 1460424657589.jpg (60 KB, 960x944) Image search: [Google]
1460424657589.jpg
60 KB, 960x944
>>29467668
>>29473366
>>29467668
>Tfw have to glitch the game out and make deals with the game devs just to install hacks, access modded servers, or even gain access to much of the vanilla content.
>>
This feel is well known. Listen to your mom man. She loves you.
>>
File: feels73.jpg (131 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
feels73.jpg
131 KB, 648x595
anyone an idea how to fix my AvPD? cant quest for gold with this shit
>>
Bump for more comedy gold
And my comment wasn't original.
>>
File: feeling intensifies wojak.jpg (25 KB, 315x310) Image search: [Google]
feeling intensifies wojak.jpg
25 KB, 315x310
>>29466456
>>play a game called Life
>it's a shitty boring P2W where critical stats like Intelligence and Charisma are determined randomly by the computer
>get bored with game pretty quickly
>you can't log out without dealing a huge damage to your only ally(mom)
>tfw forced to play this game until the console short-circuits
damn it, why did you have to remind me, OP?
>>
>>29471058
>If I had a save I could load from a few years back...
this.
>>
File: 1464838767616.png (236 KB, 386x399) Image search: [Google]
1464838767616.png
236 KB, 386x399
Can't play longer than 16 hours a day or you get the tiredness debuff
>>
>>29475221
why the fuck would you want to
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.