[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel guilty being a NEET?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1445120124578.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445120124578.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
I've been a NEET for 3 years. On the first year I felt free but eventually that feeling turned into a guilt. And I become constantly paranoid after finding /pol/, and finding out these alleged grand conspiracies and somehow they made sense. All these elites meeting in secluded areas such as the Bilderberg Group and they created these deals called TPP and TTIP that will eventually turn the world into a dystopian world in a couple of years like the novels '1984' and 'Brave New World.' ISIS the muslim extremists does not even attack Israel even though Israel is closer than Paris something is wrong somebody funded them, and displaced refugees fleeing to Europe and Western countries instead of Middle Eastern countries even though Christianity and Islam may not coexist.

I feel guilty I could've been a law student, then become a lawyer, a politician, a leader. But I can't, I'm afraid, politicians are controlled by special interests and lobbyists. Defy the people who pull your strings and you get assassinated. I could've become an independent journalist but a lady who was investigating the ISIS connection with Turkey and USA, her car exploded. Be someone like Gary Webb and you're dead.

Is humanity worth saving? Many politician tried their best but it was futile, the elections are rigged anyway. I feel conflicted everyday thinking I could've done something to fix our society.
>>
Sounds like you feel helpless rather than guilty.
>>
>>24478300
>All these elites meeting in secluded areas such as the Bilderberg Group and they created these deals called TPP and TTIP that will eventually turn the world into a dystopian world in a couple of years like the novels '1984' and 'Brave New World.'
>eventually
It's #happening, brother. You're more connected than ever. The government, if it wants, can pull up every tiniest detail of your life. Even if you're "off the grid" (top kek at people who think it changes anything) you're not hiding much of anything, because you're surrounded by a culture that is perpetually "on the grid." Self-sufficiency is not just near-impossible these days, it's practically illegal. I know, because I'm a construction worker; I've built houses pretty far innawoods for people and seen inspectors drive up and interrogate the owners, making sure they don't have a sink in this room or a door in this one, or else they'd have to pay into a higher tax bracket.

Elections aren't rigged, it's just a false choice. No candidate with a chance of changing anything has a realistic chance of making it anywhere past state, and nobody cares what state legislatures do.
>>
>>24478300
Are you sure you're not 14?
>>
>>24478300
grow le up.
>>
>feel guilty about being a NEET
>try to go back to training
>absolutely suck at it, spend four times as long stressing over work as doing it and still produce low-quality results, and realize that even if I get certified there's no hope of being able to handle doing this for a living

well, I'm fucked.
>>
>>24478300
>All those sentences without punctuation in the first paragraph
Calm down and take a deep breath. Stop reading /pol/ It's retard tier shit. That was just to throw the lizard people off. Meet me in the carpark in twenty. You have no idea how deep this goes
>>
>>24478300
>I've been a NEET for 3 years
From your writing style you sound like a 17 year old.
>>
>the muslim extremists does not even attack Israel even though Israel is closer than Paris something is wrong somebody funded them,
Or perhaps, Israel just has Gestapo-esque border security and Marshal law that would require a risky, full out invasion in order to actually cause any damage?

Have you never stopped to think that, perhaps the Israeli government thought of this beforehand?
>>
>>24479046
Being pretentious seems unnecessary.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24478300
This is nothing to be guilty about imo.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.