[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any worse fate than being a 5'3 manlet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: wojak suicide.jpg (12 KB, 424x394) Image search: [Google]
wojak suicide.jpg
12 KB, 424x394
I'm fat!
>possible to lose weight
>multitudes of programs and strategies
>doctors that specialize in that field

I'm ugly/I have acne!
>Plastic surgery is more common than ever
>Plethora of creams and formulas to reduce acne and other superficial abnormalities

I'm a really short guy!
>You can pay 80,000 USD for 2 more inches of height and most likely live in crippling pain for the rest of your life
>Just beeeee urself:^))))) bzzzz bzzzz

The way I see it, if you are not short, you have a potential to make it, but there is nothing I can do to get taller.
>>
File: D E V I L I S H.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
D E V I L I S H.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>tfw my ultimate fetish is to cuck a super manlet like OP and pound his gf as tears stream down his cheeks and he thinks about suicide
>>
>>29468361
Its a shame, even if I manage to get /fit/, have to great job bringing in money, have a decent face, and be personable, they'd still only see me as a plan b in case Chad doesn't call them back.

The only hope is to try and get a girl with a lower average height than whites/blacks, but even then a Asian or South American girl would rather have a tall white then a short white.

I just want to be able to eventually find a longterm gf that'll stick by me, just has to be a 6 or above but the odds of that happening are nonexistant since my height will always make me a 5 or lower.
>>
You're not a man, you are a literal child. Kill yourself
>>
>>29468489

you bad you are a virgin and will die that way
>>
>>29468626
Joke's on you! I have a ruger LCR 5 shot revolver right next to me, and i'm planning on playing russian roulette in the near future
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.