[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies Say the Darndest Things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10
File: 1466556767633.jpg (134 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1466556767633.jpg
134 KB, 422x437
>I'm forever alone hahaha

>Has literally had multiple partners, dates regularly, but is just butthurt about a recent breakup and thinks this is the same thing

I thought we were supposed to be the autists, how can normies completely lack self awareness like this? I want to call one of them out on it right now but at the same time I know I'll come off as a bitter sperg, so I'm shitposting instead.

Post things normies say and do that scream of lack of self awareness and make you WRYYYYYY, robots.
>>
> lol im actually gonna kill myself xD
seriously they need to stop this fucking shit
>>
File: 1466556837113.jpg (60 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1466556837113.jpg
60 KB, 700x500
>>29466571

>crippling depression teehee

>I love memes bad luck brian sure is a dank meme xddddd

>I play video games sometimes and stay home most nights I'm such a loser xppppp

Even worse, a handful of them have picked up on the word normie on plebbit and are starting to use it. Incorrectly and cringefully, of course.
>>
File: 1448853529445.png (17 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
1448853529445.png
17 KB, 633x772
>>29466552
>"LOL I like have no frieends lmaooo! XDD"
>Has a literal group of closeknit longtime friends
>"LOL I''m like soooo boring all I do is stay at home and watch Netflix lmaooo xDDD"
>Literally hangs out with friends every week day and parties on Friday nights. Does amazing and live fulfilling shit on the weekend but occasionally stays home one day of the week to relax because they're tired out from having such good times.
>"LOL I'm so introverted lol I'm so unique!"
>Literally doesn't even know the true meaning of introversion or shyness. Not even introverted at all just either doesn't talk as constantly as all the other normies or doesn't go clubbing everyday but instead hangs out with friends and bf/gf and goes on dates with them.
>"Like omg LOL I"M SOOOO depressed!!"
>Either has meme depression (is a little sad for like a few days to a week then feels better) or is just flat out lying to gain attention from others. Never experienced true depression and never will.
>"OMG I'm like soooo gonna kill myself lol!!"
>Again, doing it for attention or lying. They would never experience true suicidal thoughts or anything like that. If they attempted it they would either slit their wrists horizontally or swallow a bunch of pills for the extra attention and sympathy.
>"OMG I'm SOOOO sad "x person" died, I knew him so well/liked them so much!"
>Usually a flat out lie. Just saying it for normie brownie points or to receive validation for being a good person. I don't think normies actually understand what real empathy is.
>>
>"only i do this" xDDDD
>"im unique"
>"im interesting"
>>
>>29466618
you pretty much are those people, you just like frogs instead of whatever they like and have slightly more autism.

don't feel so highly.
>>
>everyone's too busy to hang out with me this weekend
>forever alone
>last week's instagram posts shows them partying or eating out
>>
File: 1466525463030.png (454 KB, 668x445) Image search: [Google]
1466525463030.png
454 KB, 668x445
>>29467155

>You pretty much are those people

>Except you have different tastes and have a disorder that prevents you from normal social functioning

Fuck off, normie

>>29466965

This pretty much sums up most of it
>>
>suffering a choice
>depression is all in your head
>man up
>stop being a pussy
>stop fucking washing the dishes or doing chores whenever someone is talking to you. It's obvious that you're trying to distract yourself when someone is scolding you or calling you out on your bullshit
"ANON YOU KNOW YOU CAN ALWAYS TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS #virginlivesmatter"
>>
>>29467301
the first four are true though

strengthen your resolve and focus on self-improvement, your life will get better
>>
>>29467365

go to hell normie
>>
>I love my girlfriend's tits
>proceeds to only touch her tits for a brief moment during the whole duration of a 40 minute sex tape and he doesn't cum on them
>>
File: 1466573002631.png (79 KB, 563x517) Image search: [Google]
1466573002631.png
79 KB, 563x517
>>29467413

Which implies

>I have a girlfriend

Oregano
>>
Normies generally lack self-awareness simply because they don't need to have self-awareness. If your social intuitions are in check, why introspect?
>>
>>29466552

naow im not autismal, but truly some people cannot for their own life, shut the fuck up. sometimes coworkers just need to shut the fuck up
>>
I hate that they stole depression from us.

Now when ever they are slightly sad...
They go:
> lol I'm depressed

They've normatized depression

So when I say I've got ACTUAL fucking clinically depression...
They go:
>lol get ovur it, I did

Let them all die.
>>
Nromies lack self-awareness or are hedonistic, because of that they are confident in themselves because, even when they fail, they manage to find some mental gymnastics to blame it on some random other shit than themselves.

On the other side of the coin, most robots are too self-aware and are paralyzed by a fear of judgement and rejection. A lot of them complain every day about their looks, penis size and shit personality of lack of.

To a normie, Forever alone means not being able to find someone to settle with. I have a fuckboy friend like that who's looking for the right chick for him, but he keeps fucking around right and left with easy stacies and he complains about feeling alone because stacies are fucking sluts who don't want to settle, not even realizing the fact that his problem stems from his sex obsession and that he can't stop plowing stacies on the first night and take his time to date for a while before fucking.

It's funny, because interacting with the normies and trying to be unbiased, I realize a lot of them complain about unhappiness and depression. Usually I'd say that these people simply don't know what they and are unable to appreciate it, but, actually, most of the time it's simply because they don't know what they want. normies have their own problems too and many of them just follow along with what they are told makes a successful man and, in the end, even after reaching every average goal of a young man, they don'T fill fullfilled and by pushing further, I usually find out that the guy is just such a part of the status quo that he can't think outside of the box and fullfill his personal dreams and it makes a lot of them unhappy.

Normies and robots are in a perpetual war, but both sides are just playing along with the established order of things.
>>
>>29467401
that is why youre not content with your current life

you lack the willpower to change it yourself
>>
>>29466618
lol at normies thinking meme means picture with captions
>>
>>29467536
It's not about whether or not you're happy, it's about checking privilege.
>>
File: 936565887.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
936565887.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>just be confident and talk to women bro, l don't have it easy either
>is average looking and women give him positive signals occasionally
>>
>>29467654

Why do everyone complaining about privilege checking just tell everyone to check theirs without offering any real solution to said "privilege" to make it equal for everyone and we are never allowed to discuss the nature of these privileges?

>>29467737
I've seen a decent ammount of ugly men be able to get laid and even be in a relationship, but a lot of them settled for ugly girls.

IT's possible to get laid if you look like ass, but if you look like ass and are trully, desperately lonely, you should be able to look past appearances and find someone to be happy with and be two assfaced horrors together. I mean the ammount I've seen were perfectly self-aware about their terrible looks, but didn't give a fuck and settled for 1/10 chicks.
>>
>>29466552
Normies aren't self-aware by nature. This is one of the things that differentiate them from robots.
>>
File: 1461500456675.png (47 KB, 632x852) Image search: [Google]
1461500456675.png
47 KB, 632x852
>>29467789
but normies have no social phobia or autism
>>
File: rare pepe.jpg (79 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe.jpg
79 KB, 540x534
>>29467301
#virginlivesmatter
KEK
>>
File: banana9.png (208 KB, 386x406) Image search: [Google]
banana9.png
208 KB, 386x406
>I'm so depressed
>I haven't been out with friends for a month
>I liven in a dorm
>my mom paid for college sucks because I don't have sex every day
>OMG that one person missed my birthday
>despite him having 15 people over
>>
>>29467973
whoever gives a shit about their birthday after 18/ 21, isn't a real robot.
>>
>>29468004
I haven't even bothered celebrating a birthday since I was 14, (10 years ago).
>>
>>29467885

But they are such sheeps that they never have tasted true freedom.
>>
File: 1464562615709.jpg (40 KB, 452x363) Image search: [Google]
1464562615709.jpg
40 KB, 452x363
>>29468102
stopped with 12 or so
>>
>no use crying over spilled breast milk
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.