[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's it going, robros? Gonna share a story with you all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: MilitairesSerbFrontiers.jpg (207 KB, 712x497) Image search: [Google]
MilitairesSerbFrontiers.jpg
207 KB, 712x497
How's it going, robros?
Gonna share a story with you all because I'm feeling some weird feels at the moment & I have no one to tell.

So get comfy, friends, and feel a feel with me a while.

Here goes:
>>
>be me
>life going better than it ever has
>the last year and past few months especially were a nightmare
>lost my job, almost got kicked out of my apartment
>best friend moves away because she finished her degree
>first girl I ever dated dumped me after the second date and I felt totally blindsided

>at my lowest a month or so ago an opportunity comes through out of nowhere
>good job in construction, which has helped me get in better shape and be less of a sperg socially
>can pay bills
>feels amazing, bros
>dont have to be NEET
>safe from being homeless
>in a few months can be free of debt and think about buying video games and shit even
>just super high on not being miserable

>slowly this gnawing nothing starts creeping in to my life though
>honeymoon fades
>realize I am just drifting through life
>the happiness I felt was actually relief at not being fucked over
>feel detached from everything for no reason
>lack even the energy for vidya or reading

>last night I have to prep a presentation for school since I have been getting a degree part time
>cant make myself do it. No motivation at all.
>selfdestruct.png
>need to get away and get outside of my own brain

>go out to my favorite dive bar to clear my head
>hang out with the bartender and the chef there who Ive become pretty good friends with over the past two years
>shoot the shit over beers, talk about all sorts of stuff. ASOIAF, news, philosophy, conspiracy theories, cooking.
>feeling pretty good, stave off the haze of listlessness for a while
>see watch, notice its starting to get late
>realize I need to leave and actually prep for fucking school stuff
>clouds start building again
>everything just feels like a chore
>after a little fight with myself I grudgingly decide to get up and leave

Cont?
>>
File: Niccolo.jpg (580 KB, 1600x1226) Image search: [Google]
Niccolo.jpg
580 KB, 1600x1226
Cont

>before I do though, weirdest thing happens
>as if on cue, some qt comes up to me and slaps me on the back
>not gonna lie, sperged out for a second because no one touches me
>shes a pale, pretty chickpetite chick (shorted than Id like) but really pretty. Solid 7/10 in my book
> She had long dark hair and this enormous smile that just made me smile instinctively in response
>we chat for a bit (like 15 min, though it felt a lot longer), shes all over me & shes tipsy
>she seems really cool
>playing with my hair, getting really close, locking arms and complimenting my muscles
>felt awesome. Never had anything like this. 20 something KHV.
>tells me shes got to go get her friends, tells me to stay put and that when she gets back well all hang out

>say sure, because fuck schoolwork at this point. Head is swimming and I'm total diamonds.
>Plus I'm here with chefbro and barbro anyway. Whenever I hang with them time passes super fast anyway
>she lets out this excited "yaay!" and gives me this huge fucking anime hug and a kiss on the cheek before vanishing out the door to get her friends.

>barbro and I exchange raised eyebrows
>"Who the fuck was she?"
>"No idea."
>"Really? Seemed like she knew you."
>I shrug, he gets back to work.
>>
>>29462628
Sounds like some of the crazy chicks I've met. They can be insanely nice, really generous with physical contact, and totally intoxicating.
>>
File: Not so Cheeki.jpg (24 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
Not so Cheeki.jpg
24 KB, 500x272
>>29462659
Yeah man. Crazy how quick the spell sets in.

>about an hour passes without me really noticing. I'm just enjoying myself with my buds, reveling in the fact that since getting past borderline homelessness I can now go out and get drinks without being afraid that I wont make rent.
>Step out for cigs with chefbro on his breaks, talk about comedy and all sorts of stuff.
>feeling pretty good. Nice and quiet and comfy.
>wrote a few letters to my buddy in the army
>barbro tells me about the new play hes writing
>sounds pretty good, actually
>ask him for a copy to read and he says sure
>that occupies me for another hour or so
>tell him my initial thoughts, say Ill have specifics when I read it closer.
>suddenly remember about the qt 3.14
>wonder where she is
>shrug it off, the nights still pretty young.

>and then all at once its 11:00 at night
>getting close to closing time
>kitchen shuts down so chefbro and I have a couple beers and smoke before he heads home
>chefbro leaves
>other regulars leave
>chad & stacy leave
>gay Asian guys that came in for one cocktail leave
>obese black woman from New Orleans leaves to go get food at almost midnight (kek)

>just me and barbro
>suddenly realize that the chick wasn't coming back
>help barbro close/put shit away
>say goodbye
>walk home, alone with my thoughts
>feel really strange
>not super sad or anything
>just kind of disappointed in so many things all at once
>>
>>29462791
Maybe she thought you were a guy she knew and then her friends helped her see you weren't, as she was tipsy.

Idk.
>>
>>29462791

That sucks, anon

>originoli
>>
File: 1466529122295.gif (306 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1466529122295.gif
306 KB, 600x450
>>29462931
Possibly. Who knows? That's why I feel so strange. Not like I was invested in this girl. I got a girl's number a couple weeks ago after spending hours together and really bonding. THAT hurt when she didn't respond to my call because I liked her as a person.

Not sure why I'm hung up on some random qt. Don't really think I am. I think I'm hung up on the feeling she gave me.

Plus things are good. A couple years ago if you told me that I'd have real friends who I actually care about, a comfy bar where the staff knows me, a good job, weigh a bunch less, I would've laughed in your face

if you'd have told me that some pretty girl would ever just come up and start acting that way. The way I've seen girls act with chads.

You get what I'm saying.

I don't know what my feelings are, bros. I enjoyed last night, being with two of my friends & all that, and to boot I had this whirlwind girl show up and make me feel amazing for a little while. I should be grateful, right? I mean I'm not the kind of person this happens to. Everything feels hazy.

I dunno, robots. I'm not really sure where I'm at right now. I feel listless and have so little motivation even though I've made tangible growth in the past year. Maybe I need to make a change. Move back towards my family or something. But now I finally have friends and shit and I like my city so a big part of me wouldn't want to leave them.

Anyway, that's my dumb little story guys. Don't really have a point. Just wanted to get it out there.

Thanks for sharing the feel. Thanks for listening.
>>
>>29462791
Give it up for life, ladies and gentleman
>>
nice story anon.
never had that.
the girl just saw a pack of muscles and want to touch it.
you should push it into sex, or not since you are a khv, like me.
i am 19 btw, and i am in uni.
it is quite sad when you know a lot of people fuking like rabbits and enjoying life and you are just on the sideline.
>>
>>29463178
It happened once dude. It'll happen again.
>>
>>29462215
Good story man, I'd advise you to revisit the same night and time.
>>
>>29463014
That it does, Anon. That. It. Does.

>>29463262
Never disappoints.

>>29463347
Thanks bud. Just have to remember that the wheel keeps on spinning.

>>29463327
Yeah, there's no way I can escalate that fast. And I agree it's hard when so many people are getting tail and you're left just trying to figure out why it's so hard for you.

>>29463477
Thanks anon. I might try that, at least for shits and giggles. I go there pretty often and am friends with pretty much everyone who works there so it wouldn't be out of place.
>>
BAAARP BAAAARAP
WOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

WOLO WOLO MACAROLO WOLO WOLO ORIGANOLO
>>
File: Wololololo.jpg (181 KB, 1024x859) Image search: [Google]
Wololololo.jpg
181 KB, 1024x859
>>29463923
God you fartposters are so dense you can't even brap right.

Fuck's sake.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.