[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strawpolls about robotdom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1452955404676s.jpg (9 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
1452955404676s.jpg
9 KB, 221x246
hey lets continue the straw polls from yesterday

some anon expanded my first strawpoll
but i will post both links

http://www.strawpoll.me/10548967
http://www.strawpoll.me/10546379

i'd be happy if you answer to my old one too simply because there are already 216 votes to show that the nonvirgins are undoubtedly normans
>>
File: 1452298592209s.jpg (7 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1452298592209s.jpg
7 KB, 250x194
>>29457892
nonvirgins clearly won the first round so lets see how it turns out today

maybe we can define robotdom even more precisely today

as the anon who expanded my list yesterday stated the first 5 features of the first poll will define the necessary features you need to exhibit in order to be a robot

there are hybrid creatures between robots and normies who are ( in my eyes at least) also welcome here if they are aware of their identity

the features that describe these creatures must be defined in a further strawpoll
>>
here's what I went for

controversial list but here's why

>there are many robots who have had sex with prostitutes or knocked some sket up by mistake
>18 is when (in the UK) most leave school/college and begin their downward spiral
>I imagine many robots here have internet friends
>don't know what incel or volcel mean
>women can't be robots
>>
File: ass.png (712 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
712 KB, 627x663
>>29458011
forgot image

oriaaaqq
>>
>>29458011
incel means involuntary celibacy and volcel voluntary celibacy
>>
File: download.jpg (17 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17 KB, 211x239
>Ticks both male AND female
>>
>>29457892
>250 people voted
i'd never believe it from looking at this thread
also, your polls don't make sense to me so i didn't participate
>>
>>29458774
what would you improve ?
>>
>>29458800
the first strawpoll would have to be a multiple choice one where'd there be a collection of choices instead of having one defining feature for each choice on what what defines a robot:

>virgin
>virgin, friendless
>virgin, friendless, mentally ill

that way there'd be a spectrum of what collective features make someone less of a robot and more of one
since for example just being a virgin isn't good enough since you can be one for different reasons
>>
i will try to improve the polls thanks for your critique
>>
>>29457892
>all these fucking normalfags picking "no"

You shouldn't even be on here you cancerous assholes.
>>
>>29457892
Losing your virginity means that you instantly become a normie. Virgin is the absolute necessity for being a robot, but it isn't the ONLY thing you need to have I'd say. You can be a virgin, but have friends both online and real life and just be awkward around women. That makes you a cyborg, not a normie. You need to be a virgin if you're going to be a robot or cyborg. As I said, no virginity = instant normie, no matter how much 'social awkwardness' you claim to have, if you have slept with a woman then you clearly don't belong here.
>>
>>29460019
i would even go that far to say that you were always a normie in the first place if you achieved that
>>
>those 8 betas voting for women
>>
>>29460069
Pretty much. You wouldn't have ever been a robot, just a late booming normie.

Virgin and no social life = Robot.

Virgin with social life = Cyborg.

Not a virgin = Normie. (Depending on how many women and their appearance, you could also be Chad)

There's a lot more factors on cyborg and robot of course, but when it comes to normies losing your V-card instantly makes you one of them. If you managed to fuck someone even drunk you're way past the friendzone stage that many cyborgs find themselves in. Even if it happened once, even if it was 'awkward' and not good, then you're a normie.

>>29460200
I'm not sure women could be normies either. I know a fat landwhale in real life who's in a relationship with a rich business owner and is pretty close to marriage.
>>
>>29460225
>I'm not sure women could be normies either
I'm not sure women could be robots, I mean.
>>
>>29460225
>>29460238
>I'm not sure women could be robots
That was my point. Those who voted for women are stupid orbiters who post in "fembot" threads.
>>
File: ....png (570 KB, 961x1000) Image search: [Google]
....png
570 KB, 961x1000
Virginity isn't really the factor, it's "have you ever been in a loving physical relationship". While I personally would never pay for a prostitute I know plenty of anons who have and are still miserable despite technically not being virgins.

Whether or not a robot works shouldn't matter, since alot of low wage jobs that robots actually work make your life even more miserable despite having a bit of "spending money"
>>
>>29460840
that opinion is represented in the second poll breski vote " prostitutes are exceptions "
>>
People under 5'10" should not be robots

Im deadly serious
>>
>>29457892
Stop spamming your thread you gay fuck
>>
>>29461647
we conduct important surveys in order to finally achieve a clear terminology
>>
thred hidden desu
>>
File: disdain for plebs.jpg (43 KB, 396x538) Image search: [Google]
disdain for plebs.jpg
43 KB, 396x538
show this thread some respect you pleb we are defining robotdom properly
>>
>>29462497
It seems properly defined already. It's not like there was ever any doubt that robots can't have had sex.
>>
>>29462663
there were certainly relatively many voices who stated otherwise
>>
>>29462839
Only 25% of the board, according to these numbers.
>>
>>29462852
25% seems enough to talk about doubts
>>
Thanks for reposting the expanded poll; was going to look for it
>>
>>29464316
no problem breski
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.