[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LSD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1460966203296.jpg (466 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460966203296.jpg
466 KB, 1920x1200
What is /r9k/'s first time experience with LSD? What dosage did you take? Where were you at the time? Where you with anyone? What time did you take it, day or night?
>>
>>29453792
Please help me out with your all knowing wisdom /r9k/
>>
Always with friends, with the exception of one tab done in private, likely around 80-120 ug. First things first, LSD isn't nearly as fun alone as it is with people you can legitimately consider the equivalent of your tribe. Straight up friends, real connections, not the kind of social connections based out of convenience or some shit.

I've never gone beyond two tabs, but I would if I could just find more of it in southern California.

Best trip was in Joshua Tree national park, spent a day in the summer heat tripping while it faded out into the night. It's actually pretty neat that I was there because it's now illegal to book spots there on the days we were there (Father's Day weekend IIRC) because the whole planet just became too hot for it. It's like I got to trip with the last of the summer Joshua Tree national park.

If anyone ever finds themselves in Cottonwood Group there, I want you to hike out directly opposite direction from the ranger station on the other side. Not far or anything, only a little bit into once you get to the trails. I wish I could direct you, but there's a crevice between two particularly large mounds/hills, and it's a little oasis. It was so wonderful, cool, shady and green, and absolutely isolated and private. I was tripping so hard that the roots were hair to me.

Also we were frying so hard that night that we were smoking out of this one glass bong like straight fiends, the acid made the weed feel like we were just breathing air. When we woke up the next day and looked at it, we realized that we had killed a mosquito by trapping it behind resin against the inside of the glass. That's insane, that means it must have been flying around inside while we were smoking and gradually accumulated resin while fluttering in the smoke, and it finally became too much to the point that it just decided to stop and rest against the side, and then it got covered more.
>>
100ug

Took it alone around noon. Trip was phenomenal until my gf started being bitchy to me on Skype and my trip turned horrible after that. Overall, the good times outweighed the bad in the end.

Also, http://weavesilk.com/ is fucking amazing. Anyone know more fun websites to visit while tripping?
>>
>>29453792
I took 250iu my first time and it was one of the most pleasent experiences of my life. My body felt so warm and comfy and I had a great time watching Gods of Egypt its a perfect movie when you are tripping.
>>
File: 1432002600124.jpg (77 KB, 928x696) Image search: [Google]
1432002600124.jpg
77 KB, 928x696
first time i did it, i ate one hit and i remember it was in the afternoon and i was sitting at my desk in my room. i was on my computer and i think i was listening to music
anyways, i remember about half an hour after taking it, i wasn't really feeling anything, so i took another hit
about an hour after taking the first hit, i started frying balls and went and took a shower and stared at the rainglass shower door for a long time
that's pretty much all i remember
>>
>>29453973
>Also we were frying so hard that night that we were smoking out of this one glass bong like straight fiends, the acid made the weed feel like we were just breathing air. When we woke up the next day and looked at it, we realized that we had killed a mosquito by trapping it behind resin against the inside of the glass. That's insane, that means it must have been flying around inside while we were smoking and gradually accumulated resin while fluttering in the smoke, and it finally became too much to the point that it just decided to stop and rest against the side, and then it got covered more.

Haha holy shit complete fiends you guys are. I feel like my one very close friend who I get stoned with all the time and I would do some straight up fiendish shit like that.

>>29454024
NIce man nice, fuck that gf

>>29454031
>Gods of Egypt

thank you anon, that is being noted

>>29454034
Haha did that freak you out? Or did you think it was cool?
>>
>>29454034
i also remember laughing hysterically for no reason
>>
File: 61qTE9kINgL.jpg (73 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
61qTE9kINgL.jpg
73 KB, 500x497
>>29454056
>Haha did that freak you out? Or did you think it was cool?
it was pretty cool
another time, i remember tripping and staring at the album artwork for Led Zeppelin IV while i listened to Led Zeppelin. it was awesome. for some reason the album artwork just totally blew my mind.
>>
>>29454117
Ever listen to Breathe by Pink Floyd while tripping. Feels like your going down a slide of colors splattered on a black background.
>>
>>29453973

Some of the best friends I've ever made had originally just been acquaintances I'd made for weed connections and the like.

You never know who you're going to bond with.
>>
What's the go on shrooms? How much should I spend and buy to get a decent trip with them?
>>
>>29454465
sounds awesome
i listened to the last few songs of dark side of the moon on the radio when i was on mushrooms once, it was awesome, kinda felt like they were speaking to me directly
>>
>>29454503
you want to do about an eighth of mushrooms for like 20-30 US dollars
>>
>>29454503
30-40 to maybe even 50 bucks for an eighth of shrooms, the higher prices if they're trying to gouge you.

If you've never done them, just try a half eighth and wait an hour with it. If you've done LSD you can probably handle the trip itself, though the feeling it gives you in your stomach is distinct and different from the one you get on acid. You feel sick in a way that's not nausea but is somewhat alarming if you've never felt it.
>>
File: 1318032200098.jpg (41 KB, 476x334) Image search: [Google]
1318032200098.jpg
41 KB, 476x334
>want to try shrooms
>no idea where/who to buy them from
>>
>>29454503
Be CAREFUL with shrooms kids. Its very fun take the standard 3.5 grams dose first. I have only had great spiritual trips with shrooms that gave me great guidence in life until I tripped last sunday.
I went full retard and though I could handle 12 grams. I went through the scarist experiences of my life. It was just too much I went thought sensory overload I can write an essay about the things I seen it was spooky and I didnt think I would ever come back from that. But if you do 3.5-6.0 grams you should be fine as long as you are in a good enviroment.
>>
>>29454584
If you can't just befriend random people and bring up psychedelics, you're best off studying that subreddit about using the Dark Net as a beginner. Gives you information on how to get it discretely shipped, how to handle bitcoins via untraceable methods, all that jazz.
>>
>>29454623
>using leddit

thanks for nothing
>>
>>29454635
Fine then you autistic little prick, you didn't deserve help anyways. Enjoy your sobriety.
>>
File: 71wCa0wuBAL._SL1250_.jpg (161 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
71wCa0wuBAL._SL1250_.jpg
161 KB, 1250x1250
>>29454595
>Be CAREFUL with shrooms kids
yeah this
first time i did mushrooms, i ate like 2 eighths and 2 hits of acid and went full retard and kind of lost control of myself, pissed off a ton of people
it was like i was watching myself do a bunch of stupid shit but i couldn't control myself. felt like i was possessed, wreaking havoc upon the world with unrestrained stupidity while morbidly terrified at what i was doing
>>
File: 400.png (126 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
400.png
126 KB, 300x250
>>29454648
thanks dad for absolutely nothing
>>
>>29454635
Whether you like it or not, Reddit is sometimes the best resource for certain topics. It's best that you get that stick out of your ass soon anon.
>>
>>29454595
>>29454665
I really can't imagine 2 eighths and 2 hits of acid on top of each other. An eighth put me pretty out of this world without even trying.

I know that the concentration of psilocybin is something of a crap shoot per mushroom, but does bodyweight or metabolism affect the strength of the trip aside from how soon you feel it?
>>
I've heard that taking mushrooms for the first time slightly sets off a change in your brain (for better or worse) that can't be undone. Is there any accuracy to that?
>>
>>29454778
I thought more=better until my last trip. Trust me its not it will be to much for you mortal body to contain. It will burst information though your mind and you can see it if your eyes are open or closed there is no escape. I felt like I was falling through space and time. I felt so much stimulus it was painful and I wanted to die. Just have a fun trip 1 tab of LSD and an eights sounds fun maybe even 2 tabs but I wouldn't do 2 eights and 2 tabs at the same time. LSD is easier to control.
>>
My first time I took 1 tab of LSD with two other friends ( one friend didn't drop lucy with us, he just got high as shit off wax ). I also was smoking a lot of wax before I took a tab lol. We hung out at my friends apartment and watched some pro league of legends for a couple games. Eventually the sun started to set so we went on a walk outside. Everything was magical and great I enjoyed it a lot. We passed a park and all the trees on the horizon looked like they were expanding forever. (I sometimes notice this affect now after I stop driving after driving for a long period of time)
After our walk we went in to a Carls Jr. and I had the hardest time deciding what to order. As I started to order the cashiers face seemed to demonize and I started to get tunnel vision on his face. It was pretty trippy. After all that we came down watching some anime without any subtitles. Overall it was a pretty good experience. I've done LSD about 3 times total with the last time being so terrible that I probably wont touch it for years.
>>29454832
Yes any psychedelic can change the way you perceive life if the initial effect of the drug is great enough.
>>
Anybody know how to mix acid and shrooms? I was thinking of trying it soon.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.