[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello fellow robots I am 23 yrs old and still a virgin. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Vincent_Willem_van_Gogh_002.jpg (212 KB, 1256x1611) Image search: [Google]
Vincent_Willem_van_Gogh_002.jpg
212 KB, 1256x1611
Hello fellow robots

I am 23 yrs old and still a virgin. The biggest problem in my life is not the virginity but rather my own mental health. For as long as I've lived, I've always felt either chronically bored all the time, bitter and angry about things and overly sensitive. I tested out as an INFP. I have social anxiety and I really don't like having to interact with people in general. I find myself to be a complete loner and constantly worried about what everyone thinks. For a period of time, I self medicated with weed and it would amplify my fear of death. Although I suck with people and generally dislike them, I do love animals. I love dogs and cats and I have lots of sympathy for them. Anyone else here struggle with mental issues?
>>
>>29451154
I was like you (social anxiety, bored or butthurt) and have the same MB test score.

I have advice, but it might not be beneficial to you. What do you want out of life? Think about this before you respond. What kind of person do you want to see yourself as? Do you just want to live alone, ridden of your anxieties or do you want to be a socialite that fucks bitches? Do you have any hobbies or personal aspirations?

Don't bullshit in any way. If you have taboo desires talk about them. If you want to be something your not say that too.
>>
Well to be honest, I was privileged quite a bit growing up. I always had my way with food and shelter and stupid materialistic things. So money is not really what I want the most out of life. I still want to make decent so I can be functionally independent and not poor as shit. I guess I just want to work on being as self improved as I can get. I want to get healthy, get in shape and work on depression, social anxiety anger issues etc. I don't think Id do well in a relationship. Tried that once but I didn't enjoy it and she was taking all of the directions. I'm passive af in general. I would like to sleep with women though. Hobbies for me are writing music and playing piano and stuff. My social anxiety has prevented me from enjoying performanc though. Thought about writing synthwave music or doing music tech or maybe teaching. I'm not good at many things but I am trained in some music stuff.
>>
>>29451644

First off, watch this: >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7a5TIzOmeQ

tl;dw: Run your life to be performance oriented.

I spent a lot of time reading about existential philosophy, and while it was eye-opening there's only one tried and true method of getting good at a skill and avoiding the angst of our existence: practicing said skill daily for decent stretches of time. Learning to love a schedule of daily practice is the most rewarding thing a person can have. This is where you should start.

Since you want to bang women, I suggest you learn how become a dominant human being: that means saying what's on your mind, that means being the leader even when you don't want to lead. When you're passing people on the street say hi to them. If you're waiting with strangers, that means trying to start a conversation, even if doesn't go anywhere. When you're by a girl you want to fuck, try flirting. You will flop, get embarrassed, and feel like shit for awhile, but when you get over the hump your routine will reward you for talking to strangers and getting numbers. This is the mindset you need for women and when you can feel it in your bones... you will want to apply it to the rest of your life, with the piano and whatnot.

You should start with people first. Being good at flirting with people will boost your self-confidence in ways regular talents cannot.
>>
>>29451154
>>29452010

Thank you for this. (Not OP) but in a similar situation. To OP let's make a brighter future for ourselves.
>>
>>29452010
Yes! Of course. I've been trying to talk to some people at work just to engage in small talk. Its a little hard to do but I'm trying. I feel like working in retail will help me get more comfortable around strangers. I learn best through trial and error and crashing and burning at first and then getting good at it is how it udually goes.
>>
>>29452134
Good luck to you.
>>
>>29452134
And good luck to you!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.