[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slowly starting to accept that I would be happier if I succumbed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: trap22.jpg (75 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
trap22.jpg
75 KB, 500x539
Slowly starting to accept that I would be happier if I succumbed to the faggot within and gave into my desire to seek girly men instead of wasting any more time trying to court women. I mean, fuck it, right? I don't really know what's stopping me. It's not culturally unacceptable to be openly gay. Might as well stop bullshitting myself, right?
>>
Trap GFs are a meme. Traps get with other traps or with Chad you fucking retard. "HURR DURR WHY DON U HAB A TRAP GF WITH THEIR PURE BOYPUSSY?"

The reason people don't have a Trap GF is because:

1. Traps (read: MTFs) make up all of about 0.25% of the US population AT BEST. What does this mean? It means your odds of finding one in real fucking life unless you live in Seattle, New York, or a similar major metro area are NEAR ZERO. On the slim chance you do find one outside of some LGBT mecca, you will find just that: ONE.

2. Fucking protip: Most traps don't pass. Have a look at MTF General on /lgbt/ sometime and you let me know how many are REALLY convincing. And go fucking figure these are the ones bold enough to post their pics online. Plenty of them are disgusting hons, dudes in wigs, or people who are so blatantly delusional about how they present that it's indicative of far deeper mental issues a-la Chris Chan.

3. Passing Traps have near indefinite attention from chasers and the ones who REALLY pass not only get chasers but ALSO GET CHAD. Consider people like Bailey Jay or Domino Presley, or similar. The traps who are indistinguishable are going to get just as much if not MORE attention than a female of their relative attractiveness because chasers are going to shower them with free money, gifts, attention, friendship, cars, chaturbate tokens, free rent, shit off their Amazon wishlist. The fucking list goes on of the same Whiteknight shit betas will do for women.

4. When someone has INFINITE ATTENTION as in number 3: THEY DO NOT NEED YOURS. In fact, they need practically no ones, because they already have it. They don't need your special snowflake quirky personality, your dick, your jokes, your anything. They need what a lot of people need: Easy or fre money. That's it. Wise the fuck up.
>>
Good goy senpai
>>
This honestly... too bad girly men don't want me either. Just as hard as women.
>>
>>29450400

Well, there's always suicide.
>>
Nicci?
>>
>>29450400
No, fuck you. You already posted this shit on another thread. This is bullshit. It IS NOT A MEME. They need me. :(
>>
File: 753574308533.jpg (58 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
753574308533.jpg
58 KB, 854x480
>>29450649
>They need me.
>>
all the cute trannies that post here are only here for attention because they can't get it from Chad. Chad will fuck them but won't give them the time of day otherwise.

They want nothing to do with robots we're just the only ones who will call them cute and be nice to them.

Honestly I'm starting to see the logic of calling them degenerates and men. It's really kind of mean but if that's what's necessary to keep them away and keep them from teasing us and manipulating us than I'm starting to think we should all get on board. I'm sure a lot of you don't like the fact that you like traps, and the only way to stop liking them is to stay away from them.
>>
>>29450400
Bailey Jay's husband is a faggy manlet

Most trannies want to be with Stacy, they just like knowing there are pathetic robots out there that masturbate to their pics
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.