[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
depression thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: depressedAF.png (19 KB, 509x411) Image search: [Google]
depressedAF.png
19 KB, 509x411
Who else here is suffering from crippling depression

>tfw i am just a parasite siphoning money out of my parents pockets
>tfw i can barely hold a conversation with my parents about anything other than trivial bullshit
>tfw each phone call with dad/mom lasts less than 3 minutes and is about nothing other than "how is your day anon, what did you have for lunch/dinner, anon are you happy"
>lie and tell them i am happy
>tfw no motivation to do anything other than eat sleep go to class and masturbate.

Share your stories /r9k/
>>
File: 1442054196125.jpg (38 KB, 359x368) Image search: [Google]
1442054196125.jpg
38 KB, 359x368
>be me
>student 3rd year of 5 year program
>leeching off of state and parents to live
>one friend whom I genuinely enjoy spending time with
>cant initiate any activities because of lack of confidence
>tfw meds stop working.avi
>slowly fading into my own mind and drifting away from family and friend
>cant for the life of me make me go to doctor for new meds

I plan on finishing my education though, things might get better and they might not... if they dont, which they probably wont because I do nothing for things to change, I will be ending it shortly after

>tfw I got nothing that drives my existence except the faint belief that things might get better
>>
File: 1433802485880.jpg (31 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1433802485880.jpg
31 KB, 396x381
>be me
>college student
>good grades
>not ugly
>have friends
>always lonely
>always sad
>unmotivated
>i knew from the beginning of my college that I'll probably kill myself before I graduate
>still planing on doing it
>think about it every day
>friends and parents think I'm happy
>I don't even know when I was actually really happy the last time
I'm lying in my bed right now, with my laptop, at the verge of crying and want that the feeling is finally gone
>>
>>24474973
Why are you depressed senpai? You are doing good in school, attractive, have friends. Would you mind sharing what is truly making you depressed?
>>
>>24475095
not senpai, but in similar position

nothing really gives me enjoyment, I do things because I have nothing else in my life.
School comes very easy to me and I pass with passable/good grades with very little work.. not the most attractive but not ugly either (probably 6-7)
I have a few good friends with whom I spend time occasionally
but there is nothing that really drives me, nothing which motivates me. It's gotten a bit better since I started taking meds for depression and anxiety but I still feel that I have nothing I genuinely want to life for
>>
>>24474861
>>24474973
>>be me

Who the fuck else are you supposed to be?
>>
>>24475206
preferably not me
>>
>tfw even writing something in this thread feels like too much effort.
>>
>>24475095
Mostly because I'm always lonely. I can't share my feelings. Makes me feel vulnerable.
And I have trust issues.
I can't get a gf, because the thought to tell her about my feelings freaks me out.
>>
>>24475164
>It's gotten a bit better since I started taking meds for depression and anxiety

Can I buy these meds online or do have I have to visit a doctor for that? I'll probably have to see a doctor for that and I'm definitely not doing that.

>>24475206
hello newfriend
>>
>>24475275
One of my friends actually forced me to visit the doctor and I got a prescription for Citalopram. It made me feel worse the first few days but after that it got better.
I bet there are some SSRI's you can buy from the net, illegally though, but I'd recommend visiting the doc.
You know the "roller coaster" you feel? Things feeling ok for a while and then bad and then better and then worse?
The meds I'm on lessen the peaks between bad and ok and makes me feel more stable in general.
>>
>>24475356
Yeah I know it. A year ago I had these really shitty days once a month. I always knew that it was only for one or two days and that I'll feel better afterwards.

It's now once a week and sometimes twice a week. Today is extremely bad. These shitty days are also the only time I visit /r9k/.
But I never knew that this was a thing. I always thought that I'm weird for always getting sad without a specific reason, because I've never spoken about it. And no one knows about it. (At least that's what I think)
>>
>>24475515
yeah, id recommend you pay a visit to the doc before you have one good day each week
>>
>>24475834
I'll consider it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.