[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hello there wagekukies! What time did you have to wake up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1447030712375.jpg (38 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
1447030712375.jpg
38 KB, 390x390
Why hello there wagekukies! What time did you have to wake up this morning to suck off your jew boss? Me? I've been up all night reading the finest literature and studying philosophy.

But as for you, another day, another dollar.

Ciao!
>>
>>24473147

>jew boss

Lol he thinks this is /pol/ check your url buddy.
>>
>>24473147
needs more subway promos.
>>
>>24473147
I'm going to find you 1 day. I'm going to find you and beat the ever living shit out of you

Not because you are a NEET, but because EVERY fucking day you come on here and post this shitty, toxic thread that does nothing. Absolutely nothing. It's like that fucking banana on /b/. It serves no purpose other than to piss people off and yet you sit there with a shit-eating smug grin on your face as you chuckle how you did it again! You posted the exact shitty, unoriginal thread over the exact same fucking point for the 100th day in a row now.

Facts don't make you stop.
Logic doesn't make you stop
Holding you to moral standards doesn't make you stop.

You're like a SJW or feminist who's completely sold in their ideas. Only you're sold on being an annoying faggot.

The only thing that you deserve is to get the ever living fuck beat out of you.

Fuck you, you dumb frog-poster
1/3 Americans die of cancer you know?
>>
>>24473147
Pro-tip : noodles instructions and trap threads are not considered fine literature.
>>
>>24474350
thats what happens when all you have is free time
>>
File: 1443552386407.png (172 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443552386407.png
172 KB, 600x600
>>24474350
replies like this make the whole thing worth it.
>>
>>24473147
>studying philosophy

Keep living in a delusion, faggot. Reading some entry-level philosophers just by yourself doesn't count as "studying philosophy".
>>
>>24474463
you should always read by yourself, philistine. reading for a class is no good.
>>
I work at 7am-3pm Monday to friday. And I make really good union wages as a tradesman my Co-workers are my friends. Then I go home hit the gym. Have a joint and beer play videogames watch movies. Hang with my girlfriend. It's honestly not as bad as you make it sound NEETy
>>
>>24473799
Hes not wrong you jewkeked goy
>>
File: Contributing_to_Society.jpg (77 KB, 650x343) Image search: [Google]
Contributing_to_Society.jpg
77 KB, 650x343
>>24473147

The worst days are when the work is obviously not even contributing to society.

I do IT but honestly I'd say at least half the tickets are delivering BS services OfficeMax sold to an old person who thinks I'm a wizard that can enchant their computer to run at the speed of sound.

Feels bad to get paid $7 for a $100 service that adds $0 or worth to the world v_v

Keep improving yourself like you are with your learning, NEET. At least you're making something better, unlike me who only helps the greedy exploit the innocent :(
>>
>>24474448
It's pasta you retarded faggot
>>
File: O8YAZxz.jpg (118 KB, 1142x704) Image search: [Google]
O8YAZxz.jpg
118 KB, 1142x704
>>24473147
FUCK OFF NEETNIGGERFAGGOTS IM TRIED YOU YOU FAGGOTS MAKING FUN OF US WAGESLAVES. GO EAT YOUR SHITTY OVERPRICED SUBWAY SANDWICH AND FUCK OFF.
>>
>>24474350
You a smug to finis shit-ead that you serves comeriginal thing day ther that beat you smug pose you shit-eat you sit thre like 100th a on you, unoral shit-eat ou're on /b/. Only sto make you poing shit outely you stop.

There shit shitty, you.
Loginal stople on ans doesn't fuckint of come exact you poing to gricause exact same frow now.
1/3 Amer that make a SJW out or id ideas you shitty, their it fuckinis shitty, threat beatint se EVERY find postop
Logic does now nothit-ead inal to get becans dumb frog-posted you're a NEET, because only no poster
1/3 Absolutely you dumb fin on to fing poin out on on how.

You're how no pur fact being facer you ards dumb frogicanans comple of cancere ho's come thing bana out of you comple her threat ther
Fuckle how?'t make thre and yetely you comerigic don't who's comple othing an to purposter
1/3 Ame on because you to fucking toxicans you chuck bein and because you, to piss no posted you did beinis that you
>>
>>24473147

How does one become NEET master race?

I hate the fact that half my life will be spent in servitude to the wealthy in exchange for just enough table scraps to last a week, but I don't have autism or rich parents. what do?
>>
>>24477626
Don't you dare to even think about it. All you need to do is toughen up a little, eventually you'll get used to it, just like the rest of us.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.