[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have issues >Try to talk to someone about them >WOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: depression-06.jpg (34 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
depression-06.jpg
34 KB, 500x333
>Have issues
>Try to talk to someone about them
>WOW ANON YOU HAVE IT SO EASY I'VE GOT SUCH WORSE PROBLEMS THAN YOU YOU JUST NEED TO GET OVER IT

Fucking normies, why do they have to treat everything like a "who has things worse" contest?
>>
>>24472751

You sort of answered your own question...

... That's how normies operate; they treat everything in life like a game, a competition that they want to win, and this extends into any area --ANY area--where advantage can be perceived. Being seen as having issues can make it appear like you are a victim of society, depression chic, a dark star, etc, and they don't want you having those points over them, so naturally when you talk about your problems that just sets them into competitive mode... And because they're practiced at bullshit they can make their failed relationship sound worse than your actual crippling social phobia and autism.

You literally can't beat normies. They are essentially machines designed to compete and win at everything. A sensitive person has no shot against them, even though we're the ones who have real feelings and shit. It's almost hilarious our predicament, you can achieve a certain zen by learning to laugh at the absurdity of it all.
>>
What are your issues?
>>
>>24472826
>only our feelings are real
you're delusional
>>
>>24472829

Being deployed overseas during the holiday seaso and having no friends or family to pass thanksgiving and christmas with

I went to my first line sgt and he basically told me that HE had it so much worse, he was in Iraq during Christmas in 2008 and I just need to get over it because Korea is better than Iraq

I'm just so fucking alone
>>
>>24472849

Well I'm not only talking about /r9k/ers. I suppose I could say I'm speaking on behalf of sensitive and/or damaged people generally.

But you can't tell me these people who engage in one-upmanship and treat everything in life like a game are all there emotionally. I just can't see how it's possible. To live like that you need to be at least somewhat of an automaton.
>>
>>24472751
They just don't give a fuck about you. You can be certain they go to other people and complain about their shit too to each other.
>>
>>24472914
>But you can't tell me these people who engage in one-upmanship and treat everything in life like a game are all there emotionally.

Just because their emotions are directed inward doesn't mean they aren't as valid as your own
>>
>>24472751
>Fucking normies, why do they have to treat everything like a "who has things worse" contest?

Shit son, why does this sound so familiar? Hmmm? Where-- Oh that's right. Basically this board.
>>
>>24472826
Life is a game you fukin commie.
>>
>>24472872
>Complaining about being stationed in a country full of beta boys and easy slants.
>>
>>24473752

Games take place within life, life itself is not a game
>>
>>24472872
How much time you got left in korea? Just fail pt tests dude the army isn't worth it.
>>
>>24472872
>i went to one guy who didn't suck my dick for having a hard holiday season, man i'm so alone :(

i don't know, fag, maybe this life isn't for you after all, but i'm wondering if whining about "normies" gives you as much relief as whining about your own "problems"
>>
>>24473828
>Just fail pt tests

Can't right now.

My 1SG is former infantry and he fucking FIGHTS to give PT failures dishonorable discharges. I couldn't get a job with a dishonorable

>>24473842

I'm sorry I'm so weak
>>
>>24473887
They literally can't give you anything lower than an honorable discharge for failing or or weight unless you have patterns of misconduct. He can threaten you about what he's going to do all day but end of the day you'll keep all your bennies
>>
>>24473978
>unless you have patterns of misconduct

And you realize how easy it is for the Army to "prove" that?

There's a guy who failed tape and they had him dishonorably discharged within four months.

They didn't even put him on the Army's body composition program, they just fucking dishonorably discharged him
>>
>>24474040

That's illegal.
>>
>>24474040
They can't just make shit up they have to have documented paperwork of you fucking up big time repeatedly. And that other dude probably did shit to get in trouble or he was stupid and just took the green weenie for no reason, if something like that happens to you hit up a military lawyer and they'll stop playing fuck fuck games on the quickness.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.