[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here is a life pro tip from Pepe: >Limit your spending People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1417940363125.png (103 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1417940363125.png
103 KB, 624x434
Here is a life pro tip from Pepe:

>Limit your spending

People become wageclucks because they think they need to or they'll starve. But that's absolutely wrong. Food is cheap, you can eat for the whole month for very little. So where does all the wageclucks' money go? Well, to taxes, to their car expenses, to their housing expenses, to repay their loans (like their student debts), to countless spendings required to be able to get and keep a girlfriend, etc.
Notice something? All of those are expenses they at no point *needed* to have, but that they chose to have because it was expected from them as good normies. Many of them are even actually required in order to become a wagecluck, which means they don't waste their life working to have enough to eat, but work in order to be able to work more. This is retarded.

A real NEET has no such needs, and he realizes that, free from the desire of those things, he is incredibly richer than he thought.
>>
File: 1442373346806.png (27 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1442373346806.png
27 KB, 499x499
>>24472265
Here is a life pro tip from Pepe:

>Get autismbux and don't limit your spending

People become wageclucks because they need to or they'll starve. But that's absolutely wrong in your case. Food is cheap when someone else pays for it, you can eat whatever you want. So where does all the wageclucks' money go? Well, to taxes, to you.

Notice something? They work so that you exist. This is retarded of them but great for you.

A real NEET lives on the effort of others, he is incredibly richer than he should have been.
>>
File: 1446213805843.jpg (60 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
1446213805843.jpg
60 KB, 600x333
>>24472323
Based Pepe is full of wisdom.
>>
>Le NEETs enjoy depression and poverty meme
>>
File: diogenes.jpg (502 KB, 1024x787) Image search: [Google]
diogenes.jpg
502 KB, 1024x787
>>24472450
>27 centuries after Diogenes
>caring about materialism and social conventions
>>
Here's a pro tip from a normie:
>get a well paid job
>enjoy spending money on whatever the fuck you want
>>
>>24472521
>ywn live in a giant ceramic pot surrounded by doges
>>
File: 1448025122984.jpg (125 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
1448025122984.jpg
125 KB, 962x642
>>24472540
Like what? Eternal life? Oh, nope. The meaning of life? Oh, nope. The end of evil and suffering? Oh, nope. Pure and genuine love? Oh, nope.

All your money can buy is dirt.
>>
File: NEET.png (671 KB, 1009x789) Image search: [Google]
NEET.png
671 KB, 1009x789
>>24472587

That's beautiful, anon. You're a modern day Koheleth.
>>
>>24472587
>All your money can buy is dirt.

Bitter mich, poorfag? Next you will be telling me that you are a virgin by choice.
>>
>>24472840
Not him, but a life of materialism and consumerism almost exclusively results in depression, mid-life crisis and suicide.

But please do enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
here's a real pro tip, BUY THINGS
50% of most wagekeks money issues comes from having to pay off rent or some lease, if you BUY the object in the first place you won't have to constantly pull money out each month to keep it
>>
>tfw want to learn a basic street performance skill to be able to live homeless in Manhattan
I have a lot of cash saved up now, and I could always use a gym to store my stuff and shower, I think I'd be free, robots.
Is this just retarded romanticism?
>>
im a drug addict
>>
these tips aren't actually far off, a healthy single man can survive off of unemployment quite fine, yet a same healthy single man will believe he needs to survive off work money or it'll be all over
No matter how much money you have, you can make it work, just manage it right.
Only got 7 dollars? Boy, you just bought yourself a pizza and soda dinner. see?
>>
>>24472916
Im sure you could get summat healthier for that.
>>
>>24472861
Yes, I'm sure I will be depressed and suicidal with my life of being able to afford whatever I want. Meanwhile the neet who forages for food in trashcans is much happier and healthier.

Explain again how being poor and having no money makes you happy? And how I would be happier if I quit my job and lived the rest of my life as a homeless poorfag?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.