[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you join the YPG if they gave you a girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ypg[2].jpg (132 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
ypg[2].jpg
132 KB, 800x534
Would you join the YPG if they gave you a girlfriend?
>>
>>24467795
>tfw will never take sex slaves with isis
>>
File: 1399741777817[2].jpg (312 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
1399741777817[2].jpg
312 KB, 900x720
>>24467828

>wanting to rape little 12 year olds
>not wanting to bust down the doors, shoot IS scum and save them
>>
>>24467795

I went to Iraqi Kurdistan back in 2013. While the "secular Kurd" image is trumped up and massively exaggerated in the media, they are incredibly generous and friendly people, even when compared to Turks and Arabs. I'd definitely go fight with them if I had nothing to live for or was desperate for an adventure.

But, considering it's not my country and I already have a girlfriend, I'm good.

>this is assuming that Syrian Kurds aren't culturally too distant from their Iraqi brethren
>>
>>24467883

Iraqi Kurds are the most developed because of oil money.

Turkish Kurds are monkey tier.

Syrian Kurds are somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>24467957

Have you been to any of those regions?

Turkish Kurds might have problems with the government, but they are absolutely not "monkey tier" if you're just passing through the region as a tourist. If you want "monkey tier," go to Detroit or a slum in Medellin.
>>
>>24467855
Whats wrong with 12 year olds? Or rape for that matter
>>
>>24467795
>Join marxists

No fucking way
>>
>>24467855
IS kills kebab too, the one where you kill the most kebab is the best.
>>
>>24467795
their women sew the pictures of the chaddiest soldiers on their uniforms. They are literally sluts.
>>
I would just join ypg and fuc/k/ shit up for free.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.