[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat removal tip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 101415.jpg (81 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
101415.jpg
81 KB, 600x450
I live mainly on a cheese pizza and hamburger helper ( without the hamburger) diet. As you can imagine I have gained quite a lot of weight.

But I've revolutionized the way I eat but reducing the fat content of my pizza but 95%-98% by using paper towels to soak up the grease before consumption.
>>
The best time to degrease something is when it is hot. Because hot objects cool down faster than objects at room temperature, you need to go fast at first. Be prepared for better results yet. For pizzas, use 4 or more unfolded napkins (more especially early on) to cover a large area of nearly equal thickness. Repeat until hardly anything is visible on the top napkin. Reduce the napkin usage to save napkins until nothing shows up on the top and keep continuing until you're down to one napkin. This is the fastest way to degrease something and the best as well as it'll absorb even more than doing one napkin at a time
>>
>>24465802
hnnnnnnnng!!!!!!
I'd smash the fuckin cp bro
>>
>>24465802
Fat content doesn't mean shit in terms of weight gain, just eat less of it.
>>
Christ you're retarded. Just track your fucking caloric intake. If you dot want to, the you don't care enough to lose weight.
>>
>>24465883
I have extremely strong evidence that this works. Even though I don't exercise and I primarily eat cheese pizza, I went from about 230 pounds to 180 in the matter of about 18 months without any changes
>>
>>24465846
>>24465883
Each gram of fat is 9 calories (technically, it's kilocalories). Thus, with 40 grams of fat removed, that's 360 calories you won't be taking in. 453.6 grams of fat, 1 pound, is 4082.4 calories so that right there is already a tenth of a pound removed. Of course, some of that weight may actually be water and more yet may be spices, and sauce being taken out. I don't have any equipment to test what exactly I'm soaking up. Thus, I have a request for the Mythbusters. I would love to know if this technique I've used for 15 years (if not a little more) is an effective weight loss technique. 40 grams may not seem like much, but, carry this out over a whole month, just 30 days, and that's easily 1200 grams or about 2 pounds and 10 2/3 ounces (2.65 pounds) not being put in your body. Obviously, knowing the chemical make up of the paper towel before the degreasing is important as a control. The chemical makeup of the paper towel after degreasing would be the main test. Subsequent tests would also be interesting to know. It gets less effective for each subsequent one and with a pizza like this, after 3 rounds of it, there isn't much being soaked up - I get more of the sauce than I do the fat.
>>
Uilililia thread?
>>
>>24465802

This is the fattest thing I've ever read. Jump in the river you fat fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>24465802
You're fucking stupid OP, if you want to lose weight, you eat less or at least healthier than fucking pizza and hamburger helper. Jesus Christ I hope this is bait.
>>24466060
What this guy said
>>
>>24465907
Napkins are expensive and wasteful, use a nonpolar edible solvent to absorb more fat throughout the pizza. Dip your whole pizza in vodka for a few minutes and shake it. Remove your pizza and let vodka evaporate. Boom maximum fat removed.
>>
>>24465802
What kind of ZA is that ZA brozozaski
>>
>>24465802
that pizza looks so fucking good right now

looks 'home made'. The type that fills you up completely after to slices. Fuck I want that in me right now.
>>
>>24465802
Seriously tell me, that looks good asf
>>
>>24465802
this isn't common sense? Fuck my mom taught me to do this when i was like 10
>>
>>24465927
Fuck, I came here to post that.

Anyways, ulillillia thread. Platform master documentary when.
>>
>>24465927
chairs : 0
nextmap : r9kthread
>>
BITCH OP TELL ME WHAT KIND IT IS
>inb4 fat
>140lbs
>>
But the grease is the tastiest part you stupid cunt.
>>
>>24465833
that must take nearly 1 gram of delicious fat from a pizza that would otherwise have been perfectly tasty
>>
>>24465802
that pizza looks fucking nasty
>>
Invest in a treadmill so you can lose wait and stay on this shit site without leaving home.
>>
>>24465802
ulillillia pls
>>
>all the fucking newfags in this thread

Why didn't I listen? This place really has been taken away.
>>
>>24468922
/r9k/ is the newfag board

PLATFORM MASTERS WHEN
>>
File: 1295851509795.png (300 KB, 400x379) Image search: [Google]
1295851509795.png
300 KB, 400x379
>>24465802
>hamburger helper ( without the hamburger)
>( without the hamburger)
>>
>>24465802
>reducing the fat content of my pizza but 95%-98% by using paper towels to soak up the grease before consumption
it doesn't work like that, you didn't get rid of the fat in the cheese, also it is less about fat and more about calories in general
>>
So what is it with Anglo-Saxons and low fat food? Where did this meme come from? Why would you rather pretend that red wine is the reason that fat-guzzling frogs stay healthy rather than come to terms with the fact that fat isn't actually bad for you?
>>
Oh gee nice lifehack you fat fuck
>>
>>24469316
frogs stay healthy because of their tiny ass portions
>>
>>24465802

you're an idiot. fat doesn't make you fat. it's the carbs that make you fat, and you're eating those in ridiculous abundance, and probably drinking sugary drinks too i'd wager.

yes, it's calories in/calories out, true, but protein is much better for you, makes you feel fuller for longer, and is pretty much the most important macronutrient in your diet. you're getting virtually none except for the little that is in the cheese on your pizza.
>>
>>24465896
Lmao u r trash
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.