[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how was highschool like for you, robots? >tfw high school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 21
File: 6738.jpg (37 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
6738.jpg
37 KB, 500x347
how was highschool like for you, robots?

>tfw high school was pretty shit because only friend moved out after middle school
>>
>had friends
>popular despite being an autistic fuck
>had sex
>literally a 3/10, skeleton
>no idea how I pulled it off
>>
>>24461335
post race and height
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 576x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 576x507
>fall in love with a girl on sophomore year
>start talking to Her every chance I get
>she develops feelings for some typical chad faggot
>this goes on for a year
>I gather whatever confidence I have in my sorry ass and ask her out
>rejected
>out of fucking nowhere, chad dies in a drunk driving accident
>she is devastated, I comfort her while she cries on my shoulder
>"anon, you are the best friend a girl could ever have"
>justfuckmyshitupfam.jpeg
>skip foward to senior year, I invite her to prom night
>me and her end up fucking winning prom king and queen (class probably felt sorry for us)
>I think this is as good a chance as im gonna get, so I ask her out for the 5th fucking time
>sorry anon, you are a really nice guy, but I just don't lkle you like that

>Mfw a dead chad cockblocks me
>Mfw I could have been a prom king dating the queen
>Mfw im texting her right now
>>
>attractive, but not Chad
>talented, but not talented enough
>made it some of the way with girls, but not all the way
Ehh. I guess it was alright.
>>
I went to classes and came home to play WoW. No friends or extracurricular school activities. I was never bullied because I didn't stand out which was nice.
>>
>>24461296

I was a chad basically and have since degenerated...
>>
>>24461371
stop texting her and move on, faggot
>>
File: 1446423632181.png (140 KB, 543x400) Image search: [Google]
1446423632181.png
140 KB, 543x400
I was homeschooled.
>>
File: 12346789438.jpg (75 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
12346789438.jpg
75 KB, 500x391
i was the guy that tried too hard to be funny but probably came off as autistic

looking back, everyone probably hated me but it's entirely my fault
>>
>>24461410
Yeah that would be the best thing to do. Problem is that im too autistic to make new friends
>>
didn't really care about anything and didn't take it seriously
>>
>had my own car, although it was a piece of crap
>had a part-time job, and my own money, paid for my own gas and toiletries and food
>had friends despite being a total sperg
>drove my sisters to and from school, parents were mostly absent
>slacked off a lot and skated by
>didn't really go to parties
>ran away from home mid-way and lived on my own with my little sister for a while, still went to school
>had basically a live-in girlfriend
>goth as hell
>LIVED on caffeine
>constantly pissed-off
>no respect for authority, but a few adults I respected anyway

It was all right.
>>
I was hardly in school during high school because of chronic illness and homelessness.

Only thing I remember is taking calc 3 and elementary linear algebra during my last year and getting a 35 ACT.
>>
lost all friends in 9th grade cause i didnt want to do drugs
everyone thought i was gay and a few people made fun of me for it
got really sad, did nothing at home, got shitty grades
no clubs/sports/cocurriculars
mom and dad go though divorce, both try to use me to make the other feel like shit
tbqh it was probably the worst time of my life
>>
File: no fun allowed.jpg (89 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
no fun allowed.jpg
89 KB, 488x516
>was top of class
>could tell some girls only talked to me for homework help
>was in lots of clubs
>had a group of friends but never got a gf
>I think I had opportunities but I was to infatuated with my oneitis to notice
>played a lot of SMT
>>
>that creepy kid
>freshman year saw my first pear of boobs
>>
>>24461296
Continually embarrassed myself in front of everyone. Any friends I had prior to high school drifted away/stopped talking to me.

Even graduation was a fucking embarrassment.

If there were something that could magically make my highschool memories disappear I would take it in a heartbeat.
>>
File: b37.png (40 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
b37.png
40 KB, 200x200
>move out of state and start high school there
>everyone knew each other since childhood so I was the outcast
>move again sophomore year and social outcast again same reason
>move across town and students take opposing school seriously
>isthisajoke
>since newcomer from opposite school I one day get slammed against bathroom wall face first
>lip busted and now out of place bottom front tooth
>eventually stop being an easy target and nap in library during free time
>graduate and try to suppress every thought of those four years
>>
>>24461296
all my good friends moved away in Middle school, so had to make new friends in HS. Was friends with the weird smelly kid who never showered, he was my best friend for a while, I turned into an emo fag, then my senior year started smoking, tried to hangout with "normies" it was really awkward, they all mostly just picked on me, so stopped hanging out with them and dropped out of school and went full NEET.
>>
File: 1445882927973.jpg (52 KB, 350x413) Image search: [Google]
1445882927973.jpg
52 KB, 350x413
>had a good amount of friends
>only had 1 true friend and that's putting it loosely
>people regarded me as funny, probably tried too hard and most likely was abrasive
>one grill wanted my d and she was pretty qt, mutually liked eachother
>never made a move despite others constantly telling me to
>everything went downhill towards senior year where I stopped talking to people and became less social not giving a fuck about my grades
>barely graduated with a 2.3 gpa
>completely cut off all contact with everyone I knew on graduation day
>just missed opportunities in general

despite all that, I miss highschool. I had a routine, something to do on a daily basis and some form of interaction with others. Thinking back, I was probably an asshole and an acquaintance at best.
>>
File: carey-mulligan-short-hair-twist.jpg (173 KB, 1282x1808) Image search: [Google]
carey-mulligan-short-hair-twist.jpg
173 KB, 1282x1808
>>24461296
>nerdy punk skater gril in 9th grade
>captain of the girl's track team and dating the douchiest football chad in 12th grade

It was weird. I was never actually popular but somehow people knew me and I attracted football players. Still never saw a dick or went to a house party until I started dating my high school crush my first year of college.
>>
File: UofO.jpg (65 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
UofO.jpg
65 KB, 576x324
Freshman Year:
> specialty programs for math/science/robotics
> plenty of friends, even ran for student office
> starter on the varsity soccer team (it was pretty shit, so no JV or JJV)
> first major major crush
> best year of high school, I'd say

Sophomore Year:
> move away to the other side of the state
> get angry and depressed, actively avoid people and don't do any extracurriculars
> take first programming course because college credit and no human interaction
> former crush meets her now husband, which just makes me even more frustrated

Junior Year:
> decide to stop being an autist and start talking to people
> join the drumline, get a small circle of friends
> band girls start to talk to me
> be more friendly in class, overall more personable

Senior Year:
> join marching band
> girl wants me to ask her to homecoming, decide sure, gets mad when I get a boner from grinding
> no girls talk to me for rest of year
> keep to small circle of friends for remainder of year

Grades were good for the most part, 3.8ish once you take away the addition of APs. Never really went to any typical parties or social functions. Also transferred once or twice in college, and again moved away after graduation. I'm sure if there's a high school reunion most people will have forgot who I was (which is generally preferable).
>>
I was mostly completely alone until middle school. Form then on is started attracting the strangest people. It's not like I actively searched for anyone, they just recognized the outcast factor in me and I them. Among these people were a skin-diseased and speech impeded mulatto, an aspiring redneck serial killer, a bipolar/autistic/tourette syndrome homosexual ginger, a frail and pale skeletal manlet who always talked with snot in his mouth, a fat furry mexican and plenty other eccentrics.
I was a part of an ever-shifting, loosely connected clique of pariahs (if that's possible). I didn't really enjoy any of them, and I always got the feeling they didn't either, but there was no one else.
>>
Wasn't self aware until Junior year. Had friends, so can't complain.
>>
>>24461541
Also have stories to accompany this.

First school I was running track with this girl I orbited, but regardless was good companionship. Because my accent is hicklike I got extra shit. One of the chads took a piece of brick not too big but big enough and hummed it at my head. It almost hit my temple and there was a lot of blood.

I get really nauseous at the site of blood so when it dripped over my clothes I vomited on the track field. Everyone laughed including the coach and principal only gave them detention.

Third school I ended up getting jumped outside the football stadium before a game I was attending. The counselor watched it happen while smoking on the curb so it was kind of an extra blow to me.

I hated high school and if I have kids they will be homeschooled.
>>
Went to two different highschools.
First one was a small school, some of the people I had known my whole life. Became somewhat of a legend for being a class clown/ autist.
Then switched to huge school of 3000 where I knew no one. School was so big that every class had a new set of people, so I didn't make friends.
>to big of school to be 'the clown'
>have no one to sit with at lunch at first, not used to not knowing anyone
>actually eat in bathroom
I kind off went through a phase of nothingness these two years.
>eventually find group two sit with at lunch
Group of four
>one kid was a classic trenchcoater, made his own chainmail and wore it to school. Super intriguing dude. Unfortunately some kids at school would say things like, "he's going to shoot it up."
>one kid had these weird sized fingers that were like the first thing you noticed when you met him
>one kid was a juggalo with a chicken arm
>and I was a fat guy who wore the same two shirts everyday.
>>
File: feels61.jpg (83 KB, 636x856) Image search: [Google]
feels61.jpg
83 KB, 636x856
Freshman/half of Sophomore year-Pot smoking kid who went to a couple of parties and had like 2 friends.
Intermission: have a lung collapse
2nd half of Sophomore year to Senior Year-quit drinking/smoking weed, zero friends, invited to no parties, mild depression, horrible anger problems, quiet around classmates

Also went to all-boys school so no interaction with females whatsoever throughout the entire course of high school
>>
>>24461903
I want to read a webcomic about your life
>>
File: 1447370723335.jpg (8 KB, 242x242) Image search: [Google]
1447370723335.jpg
8 KB, 242x242
>>24461516
>pear of boobs
>>
File: 1446609534748.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446609534748.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
Get high ot drunk EVERY DAY.
>>
>tfw throughout all of high school had to deal with a girl that was always trying to make me jealous despite not caring for her after sophomore year
>cuts herself because of this all of junior year
>be a drumline bro and do drugs and drink through all of high school
It could have been worse I suppose
>>
it was all a nightmare. im only glad it is over and i can move on and try to fix all the shit that fucked me up in highschool
>>
>>24461440
Being a autistic loner is better than being a autistic kek.
>>
>>24461296
Everyone made fun of me, even the gay kids that were bullied by literally every guy.

All because I was 6'7
>>
>made plenty of friends
>had a few girls interested in me
>was poorer than literally everyone else
>always felt excluded and inferior because of this
>hated when people would try to pay for shit for me because fuck handouts
I'm almost sure that being a poorfag is the main reason I ended up where I am today. It's funny because I had a much healthier social life than my brother or sister but somehow they ended up in relationships that have lasted longer than three years and I'm the kissless virgin. My family even thinks I go out and party and get laid all the time and friends are always surprised to hear I'm a virgin.
>>
>>24461296
>be me
>super skinny, awkward af, low T, latebloomer
>go through bullying phases;
>had a yt channel still get called by my alias as a joke
>embarrassing relative worked at my school
>etc always want to kill myself, no friends, never talked to a girl
>hit puberty at like 17, life turns around
>deep af voice, went from 5'10 to 6'3 in less than two years
>got /fit/ and /fa/, social skills maxed out
>graduated male age champion
>pretty popular in my year by the time of graduation
Sounds good right? Wrong
I can't help but take what normies say with a grain of salt
And man...that feel when hated high school right up until the end when everything started working out.
I had a good friend group, girls were starting to notice me and now it's all gone.
>>
File: 1427402052613.png (54 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1427402052613.png
54 KB, 248x189
>tiny <60 kid continuation high school for shitters who never did their work
>work was easy and classmates were fun as hell
It all ended in college.
>>
>>24461296
>Never talked to anyone
>top of my class all 4 years
>was bullied relentlessly so had to change schools after freshman year
>spent a short time in a psych ward
>never made a friend
>spent all of my time in the library
pretty shit desu
>>
>never talked to anyone
>maybe had 3 people i talked to regularly
>just went to school, go home, and sleep for 4 years straight
I don't want to be a narcissist but im actually fairly attractive and nice, it's just i kinda like being alone
>>
I was a social retard in hindsight but I was able to be a semi-normie. But the only reason I was able to do this was because I was involved in sports. I made friends through that and actually made it into a few parties and had some fun, but I still felt way more comfortable and sitting at home and playing pc games. I sucked fat cock at it though and quit my final year. I had no luck with girls either until senior year where a virgim qt randomly made a move on me and we lost our virginities together. We're still together and I'm a freshman in college but she's still a senior. Idk what to tell you guys I guess that makes me a normie but I still feel like an autistic retard because I know I couldn't approach a girl on my own and I truly did just get lucky... Whatever I actually miss highschool because I literally have zero friends here now. If this made no sense fuck it I'm drunk
>>
I guess I was a semi-normie. I had a decent group of friends who I kind of drifted by with, consisting of:
>weeaboo black manlet who used 4chan (and this was 2005 so it was still mainly anime-related), fun guy but a bit irritating after a while
>really laid back stoner guy who was my best friend overall, got shipped off to a wilderness therapy program for a few months because his parents found out about his WEED LMAO, nowadays he's actually a counselor at the same place and I talk to him regularly
>twitchy redneck who played the drums really well. Ended up getting me into guns and libertarianism
>quiet girl who ditched us and became a Stacey once she got a bf, she can go fuck herself
I also had a hilarious relationship with a football player, he was a "n-no homo" type so we kept the entire thing under wraps for a year and a half until we went our separate ways after graduation. Looking back on it, everyone knew (twinkish guy always hanging around muscular jock who curiously never went after women despite being attractive, you'd have to be fucking blind not to see something going on). Ended up being completely mediocre academics-wise and now I work in a gun store.
>>
>play video games until freshman year
>start doing drugs sophomore year
>best friend offs himself
>acquire a nasty percocet habit
>drift through the next two years of my life
that was a different time I suppose
>>
was pretty crappy.
>low grades
>low attendance
>one geeky friend who wanted to hang out with some douchy prick all the time
it sucked.
>>
File: _sad.jpg (8 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
_sad.jpg
8 KB, 216x233
>>24461903
Pretty close to my story
>Went to 3 highschools
>Freshman year, had friends since 2nd grade
>everyone knew me
>Sophomore year, move to huge hs
>don't know how to make friends, it's been so long
>start to settle down and meet people
>startpackingyourbags.jpg
>Leave half-way through junior yr
>move to otherside to country (SoCal)
>"Small town" hs
>everyone knows everyone
>outcasted
>spend rest of Junior/Senior utterly alone
>eat lunch alone everyday
>graduated surrounded by people I don't know
>best years of my life gone
Gee thanks parents
>>
>>24463259
post pics liar
why would you be bullied if you're 6'7
>>
>>24461764
Holy shit,anon do you have any good stories from when you knew them?
>>
Had a small band of friends in my senior year, other than that was completely alone for the other 3 years. Had a couple girls like me but ultimately lost interest when they saw I had no friends, was dead quiet, and thought most of them were whores.
>>
I was that kid that always looked high but ive never smoked in my life
>>
File: gorillaz.png (279 KB, 554x552) Image search: [Google]
gorillaz.png
279 KB, 554x552
>>24464149
kek me too. i think thats the main reason why no one ever bullied me in school
>>
File: dont do it pepe.jpg (15 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
dont do it pepe.jpg
15 KB, 267x181
Mostly a very slow descent into madness.
Freshmen year:
>Had just moved across the country
>Was so tired of that shit by this point I had given up and decided fuck it I'm not restarting again and trying to make more friends
>Never make any friends, went through whole year maybe speaking 100 words in total to other students
Sophomore year:
>More depressed
>Wanted a gf but good luck finding one with no friends
>A couple popular kids think I am cool for some reason, honestly could have made friends but never put in the effort
Junior year:
>Still no friends, but I'd say roughly 20% of the popular kids knew my name and thought I was ok
>Started doing creepy shit like taking pics of girls and touching their asses in the hallway
>This just made me more depressed because I knew it would never go anywhere
Senior year:
>Still no friends
>No gf
>Stopped doing creepy shit after I touched a girl's ass and she gave me this look (probably was lucky she didn't tell the principle, probably would have gotten expelled)
>This one gorgeous wife material girl named Taylor talked to me a little bit, she was a mix between Asian and White and dated some ultra Christian Chad (pretty sure she was a virgin because of it, easily a 9/10)
>Furiously masturbated to her more times than I can count
>Grew even more depressed as I realized how mundane everything in school was
>>
File: weed_minister.png (339 KB, 615x571) Image search: [Google]
weed_minister.png
339 KB, 615x571
>>24464292
>>24464149
Hey dude, you want some weeeed?
>>
Did lots of illegal things I can't talk about that I didn't get caught for but eventually got exspelled for threating to kill my teachers children.

It was pretty good, had lots of sex.
>>
Had decent friends
Didn't really start enjoying school til the last few years
I really miss it, simpler times you know?

22 now, always lay in bed and think back on my school life.
>>
I hated it at the time but in actuality it could have been nice.

>be me
>be rich
>be hot
>be relatively popular
>be aggressively courted by multiple girls

I hated every moment of it, it wasn't vidya.
>>
File: 1428266364224.jpg (52 KB, 946x599) Image search: [Google]
1428266364224.jpg
52 KB, 946x599
>>24461296
>sex sex sex with girlfriends and fuck buddies
>friends with everyone, was a nomad and social
>drugs and acing tests
>went from short and fat 5/10 freshman to 9/10 tall and fit senior
>still got laid as beta freshman
>always went for girls out of my league
>mostly succeeded
>had a few close good friends
>acquaintances everywhere I didn't give a fuck about
>>
>>24464634
Oh yeah and parties were great, was popular for the most part whether it was negative or positive. People knew me without me knowing them.
>>
>Super awkward
>Joined marching band
>Had a small yet really tight group of friends
>No one ever picked on us because my one friend was a psychopath who would take off his shirt and scream at anyone who looked at us funny
>Spent the weekends playing video games
>Smoked tons of weed
>Still graduated with a 4.0
>Never went to a single school dance or prom

Meh. It was fun while it lasted.
>>
>bullied
>bullied
>isolated
>bullied
>attacked on a regular basis
>bullied
>bullied
>start day of GCSE's, have panic attack, vomit and can't go into the exam hall
>for the next 5 days leave for school and pretend I'm going to sit my exams
>actually just go sit in the woods everyday for 7 hours until it's time to go home
>fail everything
>drag my ass to college to resit GCSE's (UK)
>fail the year because years of torment have left me unable to function in an educational/social setting
>next year delayed puberty kicks in, grow into all of my features and become "beautiful"
>even grow into my ass that people used to pick on me for and call me "duck-butt"
>suddenly all those people who ignored you or picked on you at highschool want to come over and talk to you and befriend you
>all the male bullies hit on you
>highschool experiences have left you jaded, misanthropic, nihilistic and numb to most base emotions so you mostly just want to kill them or fantasise about them dying
>tfw no psychic latent powers emerge like they do in the movies and they never die
>tfw their continued existence taunts me to this day
>people think because you're pretty you must have it all
>24 years old now, been using 4chan 9 years, NEET on JSAbux that won't last forever, never leave my room unless it's too get food or go for a lone walk and even then it's at night

Mostly I just read or play vidya.
I buy a lot of pretty clothes online that I put on and pretend I'm going out in, but they never see the light of day.
I'm playing Dishonored again right now doing the non-lethal route and fuck it's a ballache.

B-best years of your life amirite.

This was cathartic for me.
Sorry.
>>
File: 1447369171213.jpg (21 KB, 298x292) Image search: [Google]
1447369171213.jpg
21 KB, 298x292
>majority black and habibi highschool
>white and fat and dont care about typical female stuff like fashion/makeup
>still cool with people but they never want to be close
>bullying was like for 1 week in 10th grade cause i didnt react or took it in stride

was basically uninteresting, hs friends dropped me like a turd right after though
>>
>>24461439
This.
I was the same, I feel you senpai, highschool sucked
>>
>>24461296
Pretty normal
>Fell in love
>Made friends
>Got into fights
>Went to the prom and it was totally overrated
>Had some seks
>Graduated with good grades
>>
>the friends I had in middle school either stopped talking to me because they find cooler friends or I stopped talking to them because they turned into druggie degenerates
>don't leave my house for anything other than school for the next 3 1/2 years, until my parents forced me to get a job
>dad drinks himself to death in 9th grade
>two weeks after my 14th birthday
>a week later my dog gets hit by a car
>don't tell anyone about this until five years later
>have to stop drinking soda and energy drinks because I had to have a root canal in the summer before 10th grade
>end up losing almost 70 pounds because of it, going from chubby to skellington
>shave my neck beard, cut my hair and buy nice clothes in 10th grade
>normies still want nothing to do with me
>girls ignored me
>not even the joking "omg Anon, Stacy like totally thinks you're cute" bullying of middle school, just flat out neglect
>to this day the furthest I have gotten with a girl is a half-assed hug from my oneitis in 10th grade biology
>ex-Stacy mother forces me to get a job at Wendy's halfway through senior year
>get yelled at by normies during the day, get yelled at by washed up, failed normies by night
>coast by in terms of grades, almost failed freshman year and busted my ass off studying for the next three even though it barely even changed my GPA
>dreamed to go away to college and leave my town for good but my broke, white trash mother forces me to go to CC for the next two years
>only made one lasting friend in high school, but he only hangs out with me when no one else is available and often cancels plans with me

I still kind of miss it tbqh

Being an adult is shit by comparison
>>
>>24461296
Loneliness.
Lost two good friends.
Never really was quite the same.
People perplexed me and I could never understand why they did what they did for the reasons they did them.
I mean I understood their very essence, but why they did what they did will remain a mystery to me.
It's difficult to truly connect with people when you know that you're above them.
Not in a narcissistic way but in the way of you know they are less than you.
Like a Father and Son, save for that they are in a perpetual state of 'Son-ness'.
>>
>be in independent study program
>developed eating disorder
>had good grades
That's literally it.
>>
>>24461296

>Spent lunch in library
>sat in back corner of classes
>no friends
>>
Still in high school, still fucking hating it. No one talks to me any more. I'm so close to finishing I can nearly taste it.
>>
3x State Champ for Wrestling
Only time I got attention was during the begging of March. It felt good being relevant for a week.
>>
>>24461296
>school was 50% black,40% Hispanic, 10% white
>used to be an edgy racist
>realized black girls love white guys
>start to favor ebony over ivory junior year
>fuck around with tons of black qts
>white girls were overrated as fuck
>tfw literally keking black guys by taking best qts
>3.2-3.5 GPA
>Had Friends that stuck with me

It was okay family, but I miss the freedom and youth
>>
File: 1447994857437.png (520 KB, 615x540) Image search: [Google]
1447994857437.png
520 KB, 615x540
Won the "dress up your friend as a girl" contest in 10th grade, wasn't allowed to live it down the next 2 years.

still no bf
>>
>>24466749
>"dress up your friend as a girl" contest
t-the what now?
>>
I didn't really have friends at school but not long before I finished one kid asked me to hang out with him a couple of times and I said no, I was too scared of looking like a sperg in front of people. I feel kinda bad about it, even though it was years ago now.
>>
Went to a private high school where only rich kids could afford it. Only got in because of financial aid and scholarship. I was literally the poorest kid in school but no one knew because I never talked about my home life at school. Also never hung out with my friends outside of school because I was poor dirt poor and had no transportation. I wasn't gonna tell them where I lived so that they could see how poor I was. Aside from that, I loved highschool. I was one of the quiet kids but most people in my grade knew me and I never got bullied. Freshman year, I made friends with an Asian guy in p.e. class and we started to hang out all the time at school. Our group got a little bigger and it was around five of us. Me, the asian guy, a tall spergy guy, a really nice nerdy type of guy, a chill mexican kid and the clown that we all hated but we're not fucked up enough to tell him not to hang out with us. Following year everyone in the group changes school except for the Mexican kid. We have literally no one to hang out with so we hang together. We find more people group but these guys were 1 year below us. 2 higher classmen hanging out with about 4 underclassmen. They were all pretty spergy but nice. One day see one of my speech classmates hanging out by himself. Always see him alone eating his lunch. One day I just get up and go sit with him and we start to hang out with him at school. Leave the big group and became best friends with him. We are best friend from 10-12th grade. Find out his father is some super rich fuck that sold his company for like $100m. His parents were divorcing but the guy didn't wanna give a single cent to the wife so he transferred all his money to his asian gf. His father was a multimillionaire and he was driving a fucking 1995 Toyota corolla and worked at a bike shop to pay for his gas and school lunch. We graduate and we lost contact. He went to college but I didn't make it into any that i applied to. Give up school and end up here.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.