[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain this man cave bullshit to me. You're telling me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: happy negro during retirement.jpg (412 KB, 1500x1097) Image search: [Google]
happy negro during retirement.jpg
412 KB, 1500x1097
Explain this man cave bullshit to me.
You're telling me after a guy pays for a house (a woman could never afford to on her own) he gets kicked to the garage while the wife brags to her friends?
Pic related; this is the only way it should be, CHOOSING to go out.
>>
No?

If that's what she wants to believe then sure.

Most of the time we look for a secluded and decently large room (which is usually the basement) and begin filling the room with our shit.
>>
The man would never be able to dedicate so much time and energy to his career if it weren't for his wife. Only through his wife's support is he able to excel at work.

The man, therefore, cannot claim that the entire house is his and his alone. This is the principle behind alimony. You nerds on /r9k/ can argue all you want, but you're a drop in the bucket. Society as a whole disagrees with you, and that's why the system is the way it is today.
>>
>>29448915
>The man would never be able to dedicate so much time and energy to his career if it weren't for his wife. Only through his wife's support is he able to excel at work.
This is how it's supposed to be, yes. That died a long time ago though, so the only thing left for women is power and privilege, with none of the responsibility.

I was just watching a documentary on a famous local actor in my country that died recently, and everyone was saying how his wife supported him completely - did his accounting, organized all the public appearances and interviews, acted like a PR and secretary, and so on, and how he wouldn't get anywhere if he actually had to bother with all that shit.

You're not getting that anymore without paying or literally being in the top 1% (in which case you're still paying).
>>
File: nikola-tesla.jpg (117 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
nikola-tesla.jpg
117 KB, 1920x1200
>>29448915
>The man would never be able to dedicate so much time and energy to his career if it weren't for his wife
It's exactly the opposite.
>>
>>29449128
No, it's not, see >>29449028 , that's how it's supposed to be.

Or look at Dostoyevski, he married his transcriber/editor who literally did everything (and gave him money to gamble with) and completely enabled his lifestyle so that he could write.
>>
>>29448628
irl safe space
>>
>>29449239
>Who is Tesla
>>
>>29449273
>Who would Tesla be if he had a wife who set up all his business shit for him so he didn't have literally everything stolen from him by Edison, Marconi, etc.

Retard.
>>
>>29449306
>making a baseless guess that one of the greatest human minds of all time would be somehow improved by a female to worry about all day

Retard.

Don't push your agenda on everyone my friend, asexuals, proffessional soldiers, and hermits have existed as great people throughout all of time, and they definitely didn't conform to your societal norms.
I don't want a partner, and I don't need one, as I want nothing more than sex from a person who is obviously not my equal.
>>
>>29449350
I'm not talking about him marrying a 2016 tumblr whore, retard.
>>
>>29449404
>implying women have changed
I guarantee they were just as fucking annoying back then, just look at the poor poets struggles, they were the original R9K.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.