[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things you learned a little too late in life...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: goldie.webm (1 MB, 632x348) Image search: [Google]
goldie.webm
1 MB, 632x348
>Girls don't love the same way boys do...
>>
File: 1458095644342.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1458095644342.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>29447240
>attention whore and make some lonely guy praise you for hours
>pretend to care about him and like him and give him worthless normie advice so you feel like such a good person
>the poor fool falls in love of course, just as planned
>the guy posts your picture and a video on r9k because he's so happy and happy people want to share the source of their happiness with their friends
>immediately cut all contact and start to insult the guy
>"like, ew, what if other people knew I talked to some lonely creep"
>>
>>29447240
What ever happened to goldie? What ended up happening
>>
>It's impossible to be a part of society if you don't want to be the same as everyone else
>>
File: AAAAAHHHHHH.....webm (2 MB, 583x425) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAHHHHHH.....webm
2 MB, 583x425
>it truly is better to have never loved at all, than to have loved and lost.
>>
I can assure you that its possible. Maybe not towards everyone, but it is possible. I've seen it with my own eyes.
>>
File: =).webm (2 MB, 567x422) Image search: [Google]
=).webm
2 MB, 567x422
>that you just have to let some people go. why ruin what is so fucking perfect.
>>
>>29447428
This to b honest with you familia
>>
you're a fucking loser, go away.
>>
>>29447240
damn kino i didn't know you were thomas tomato. i thought thomas tomato got arrested or some shit lmao

also that goldie gal looks JUST like the character from Orange is the New Black
>>
>>29447240
>look mum I posted it again!
End thyself OP and stop posting that ugly cunt
>>
>>29447669
Wait, THAT was Thomas? But he never made a video about her. I thought he was better than this. I liked him. He had style.
>>
>>29447428
Stop using that fucking quote you fucking autists don't even know that it's not about loving some cunt but it's about loving your best bro
>>
>>29447240
This CANNOT be the same person, surely
>>
>>29447240
>>29447428
>>29447551
who is she???? mommy gf pls
>>
You're a creep. I'm so glad I stopped talking to you. Stop posting me every fucking day.
>>
>>29447381
>recording conversations and uploading them to 4chan
>get upset when you're called a creep for being a beta creep
>>
>>29447428
Hunter S. Thompson proposes the opposite idea.
>>
>>29448741
suprise suprise. And even if you're not goldie, i want you to know that it probably isnt the same guy. Could be anyone
>>
That girl looks dirty.

and she's an attentionwhore
>>
>>29447381
This is accurate.

Goldie is not a robot. She is a naive semen demon succubus normie who wants to be seen as deep and not like other girls by going to r9k.

Her words and actions prove shes a succubus though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.