[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET survival
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1455762400143.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455762400143.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
How the fuck are my fellow robot NEETs surviving nowadays? And how pathetic are you currently?

>21 KV NEET for one year (actually graduated HS at age 20 because I failed 9th grade and didn't sign up for 11th grade when I was supposed to, so that's 2 total years of being a NEET)
>no gf ever
>no IRL friends
>never had a job
>still living in my parents house
>barely go outside, but I did the same thing during my school days
>no money
>so fucking insecure about my looks that I don't want people to even look at me, less interact with me (am probably a 3/10, 4/10 at most)
>keep having obsessive thoughts every day despite that I'm trying to clear my problems as well as possible
>since I don't want to be an uneducated low life working dead-end jobs when my parents die I might give college a try later this year but I fear that it will feel overwhelming, might not even be accepted for the course I want in the first place
>am living through every day manually by watching shitty seasonal anime, trying to finish my backlogs and play a few specific games

It doesn't really get any better. And the older I get, the more pathetic all of this will sound like.
>>
File: Death Stranding.jpg (119 KB, 594x334) Image search: [Google]
Death Stranding.jpg
119 KB, 594x334
>mom puts her foot down and tells me to either get a job or go to college before Summer ends or she'll put me out on the street
>know she's dead serious
>decide to fake suicide attempt so I could guilt her into letting me stay
>at subway station with mom going to see relatives
>Jump onto tracks when train is far enough away to see
>plan was to get her to come try and grab me or have someone else try and pull me out (train was far enough away that the conductor could slow train in time)
>she immediately walks away
>people just standing there with their phones out
>realize I might end up on jewtube
>panic and run off platform
>train that was already slowing down stops
>get tackled by station cop
>apparently they were under the impression that what I did was a prank
>autism stops me from claiming suicidal mindset
>cop brings me home
>mom refuses to answer, says I'm an adult and I should deal with police myself
>haven't gone home since
>living in a youth shelter for 3 months now
>>
>>29446747
Fuck, you could have easily ended your suffering back there. You should have jumped later so the normies don't get a good chance to record it.
>>
Thanks for sharing, anon. I had a good laugh.

I thought I was pathetic, but your cry for help turned into it was just a prank bro.
>>
>neetbux
>spend all my money on food
>just spent last 14 bucks on brownies at walmart
>regretted it within five minutes of eating some
I'll regret it tomorrow too
I want to just throw them in the trash right now
>>
>>29446747
That's really fucking sad and pathetic. I think at this point you really should consider suicide.
>>
>>29446230
Are you me?

Booze and fapping all day numbs the pain
>>
Neet stuck at home with crazy/ill parents. This is a living nightmare. I don't even have the means to escape from this. No job experience and no money. I pray to die in my sleep everyday. I fucked up my life so bad. I just want to die. I feel too old to try and just now start a life.
>>
>All these wageslaves trying to make NEEThood look bad

Top kek, I'm onto you faggots.
>>
>>29447264
How old are you? At age 21 I seriously feel like I've wasted most of my life already and 2012 felt like it was just yesterday, I know that I'm still in time to fix this somewhat but it feels like I'm excessively far back in the race, considering that my former classmates are going to graduate college next year, while I've done absolutely nothing since graduating HS. Fuck.
>>
>>29447191
Thats not nice, he's clearly a dumb ass but living in a group home is basically a crash course in getting good. If he gets a job and works with the staff he'll be a normie or near it soon enough and the best part is his shit mom is out of his life. I went through something similar save the dumb ass making a fool of myself part.
>>29447292
They don't know our secret magics anon. keep them secret, keep them safe.
>>
I'm killing myself tonight. I'm just too tired and too much time has passed by. Don't want to live
>>
>>29447386
Good luck anon, which method are you using?
>>
>>29447398
Hanging. Thank you for the well wishes.
>>
>>29447343
I'm fucking 32 my brother. Don't become me. There's still time for you.
>>
>>29446230
>21
>no car, license, insurance, etc
>house is 15 miles away from anything
>last job was some fast food joint down the road but quit because fuck all-mexican coworkers
>quit in october but the place was so awful and the management treated me like a doormat
>dont put that job down so now every application says I haven't worked in a year
>put out applications all the time until last month
>never got a call back for any
>might be moving to a new city or state so cant apply anymore, thank god
>have too many vidya games I get burnt out
>cant practice my instruments because everyone else in the house has pussies for ears
>TV is shit, only good shows are Frasier (got the entire series recorded on DVR and watched each episode maybe ten times) and Good Eats
>can never bring myself to read my books
>movies are boring
>got almost 30GB of music I haven't listened to yet
>have to share bedroom with bulldyke sister
>dope friend stopped calling me
>other friend works so much he's never off to hang out
I want to die but I want to see where we're moving first.
>>
>>29447454
I honestly don't think I could survive for that long in my pathetic state. I just want to finish my career for now, or at least partially. Right now I would instantly go for a suicide if I had a perfect method.
>>
File: gracepepe.jpg (93 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
gracepepe.jpg
93 KB, 804x743
>>29446230
>11th grade when I was supposed to
what were your parents doing ffs?
>>
>>29447633
They didn't do anything because they were horribly incompetent and yet think they did well. At least that year of NEETdom felt good.
>>
>>29447455
Moving to? Your family is relocating?
>>
There's still plenty of ways to make money on the Internet my fellow NEETs. Online businesses have never been easier to start. They just require dedication to build up sustainable traffic sources to bring customers to your store or service.

It's beyond the scope of this post to explain how to build such a business but I can recommend the following resources:
* Traction (it's a book, get it)
* Start small, stay small
* https://sumome.com/stories/0-10k-nat-eliason
* Google Adwords (check this out -- its for getting customers :^) )

The first book will teach you different ways to get customers, the second book explains the whole process of building an online business (but I recommend you pick something simple like consulting but apply it to a given niche.) The 0 - 10k guide tells you how to start getting traffic and the Adwords will help you get highly targeted traffic that will likely convert so you can start making money from day 1.

You can start an online business with minimal knowledge of IT or programming but it will help you a lot. At the least -- you're going to need a website that looks good, that clearly describes what you do and how to get in contact with you. If you have a store and sell products you'll need pages for this too. I've found wordpress works well for this and the right business theme will give you everything you need to start and get customers.

I'd recommend this approach for people who can't work normal jobs (or can't find any jobs due to muh shit economy) / have already failed at normie society. You would be surprised how many entrepreneurs got into this by necessity. I started my current consulting business because I failed at all the online programming tests because I can't code under pressure / interview settings, hence was ineligible for like 99% of jobs even though I've created massive and successful open source projects used by Google and other companies ... But enough rambling.
>>
>>29447736
yes but that requires effort, witch none of us want to do.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.