[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Proving god's existence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 1449868933908.png (2 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1449868933908.png
2 MB, 900x900
ITT: I prove that god very likely exists

I'm quite a unique person. Having been on both sides of the grass in many areas of life and having spend a shit-ton of time really just thinking about the meaning of life, where I fit into it in the grand scheme of things, how my perspective on life changes with time, and how everyone is conditioned to view their unique perspective of life as the true reality. I've been through the atheist stage, and now at age 25 I'm spiritual, whilst I largely reject religions. So I completely understand both sides of thinking when it comes to belief in god and thus have a better insight than most people.

Cont.
>>
Anyway, here goes. As you read this, despite what you think about doing so it's essential to connect with certain memories of emotions you've had throughout your life. I'll give examples throughout.

Emotions mould our subjective experience of reality. If one were to hold hate towards another, they would perceive them very differently when happy as compared to when angry. Happiness - the highest vibrational frequency - allows us to see things with a greater perspective. The ideas around hating a person do not disappear as such during this elevated level, but rather we have a greater angle on things, as though all the biggest dots of wisdom were connected together in congruence with the emotion, leaving the matrix of smaller ego-derived dots of no concern.

Cont.
>>
>>29445178
When in a fear-based mindset, perception of the world is extremely limited for the purposes of defending what's at stake. It's a real experience whereby in that moment you lose the capacity to appreciate any iota of life. "Pure science" (by that I mean science that tries to prove materialism theory) supposedly separate from emotion operates on a domineering attitude, which is in fact an emotion, leaning closer to fear. It is assumed this "default" state is not an emotion. If you were to somehow live your entire life angry, you wouldn't consider that an emotion either, unless you had something to compare it to, e.g. happiness

Cont.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 488x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 488x500
Bumperdink
>>
File: 1464802329006.jpg (136 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1464802329006.jpg
136 KB, 480x608
>>29445236
It is no coincidence that there are no smiles in the pursuit of materialism. Indeed, it is a wonder-driven pursuit of awe, yet awe is a high vibrational experience of an emotion. It is appreciation at it's highest. Ironically, despite science's dominance, awe is complete submission, like the first time seeing the grand canyon. In total awe you give into the experience and let it take you away, completely and utterly devoid of any rational thought. Is it any wonder that in an awe-stricken state the entire world seems magical? How could rationality trump this feeling of intrinsic understanding of reality? How can anything be above this if this is the highest possible understanding of reality; the deepest connection of all the dots?
>>
>>29445292
Thus, the highest experience comes from a subject experience of reality, rather than assuming a supposed "objective" take on reality undertaken by a group of scientists, it is simply a shared emotional vibration. The same person in a state of awe is no longer able to relate to "objective" science without lowering his frequency and leaving the awe-stricken state of understanding. Materialism is simply science aggressively chasing it's own tail in hopes of catching it so that it can end the aggression that started the chase. Once it gets there, for that small moment of full appreciation it is on the highest level whereby with that mindset it can comprehend the biggest and most meaningful of things, which is the complete opposite to fear. When the awe dies down or is drawn out by say an intellectual debate, the level of awareness shrinks again back to what we call in the unhappy West the "default" state. Once your mind had been expanded on an understanding of this take of reality, it is impossible to go back without falling into your own trap.

Cont.
>>
>>29445328
Science is rarely excited by revisiting old science e.g. that the world revolves around the sun, because it is old news. Revisiting the grand canyon is never the same the 50th time as it is the first. This is why science always seeks new findings, new awe. If you could carry pure awe around with you, if you saw it in everything, there would be completely no desire nor need for materialism because all that it seeks would already be understood - in the subjective experience, which is the most important thing above any logic or reasoning.

Cont.
>>
>>29445360
After the first awe-stricken initial experience of something such as the grand canyon, that object hasn't changed. It is still the same amazing thing. If you don't appreciate it the same the second time, YOU have changed. This is why life is generally much happier for children - they haven't had enough time to form an ego driven "encryption" of reality. Everything is quite amazing to them, although the truest experience of awe can only come through the comparison of two extemes: awe/happiness (love), and sadness (fear). The more and the deeper level of sadness is experienced, the greater awe can be.

Cont.
>>
>>29445385
When you're in complete awe/happiness with the world, if you're wise enough to realise that the feeling radiates from you, and not the world, in that moment you want others to feel the same as you. Conversely, nobody bathed in fear wants others to feel the same.

And what is awe? It is a slightly lower level of love. Love can be felt for someone very close to you. But love for a thing is very difficult to outweigh the common potential love for a person.

Cont.
>>
>>29445444
So what is love? Love is god - or to use a better word that doesn't incite a human image: godliness.

How is this possible? Love resides within intuition, a realm which defies logic. Love isn't actually a feeling, it's an entity which you and everyone else are a part of. It is the greatest understanding and the greatest possible experience. Nobody questions whether love is good or great, because it is good and great by definition, because it defines itself outside the laws of reasoning. It IS greatness. It is you at your greatest potential.

TL;DR - god(liness) is love but our ego's largely distract us from experiencing it
>>
>>29445555
One last thing. We exist through necessity, because godliness exists. I don't know how it does, but trying to understand it rationally isn't possible.

Materialist scientists think they can find that one fabric of the universe in order to justify how we all exist. They're wrong in doing so, since the answer lies within our subjective experience of love/godliness. Not to mention the fact that their theory assumes that we are "torn out" from nothingness, which is impossible, because nothing (no-thing) isn't a thing nor a place, and one can't arise out of that. The truth is that existence is the "default" necessity due to godliness, and non-existence isn't possible.
>>
Holy shit, trips and quads in a row. K-Kek? Are you love? Is love meme magic?
>>
>>29445444
>>29445555
Fucking checked. If repeating digits God exists.
>>
Honestly I think pretty much everything you said is bullshit, but despite being an atheist, I'm willing to admit that it's basically impossible to argue with some form of a intelligent creator argument. You can't say that there's no chance that the creation of the universe was sparked off by some kind of entity, and you could label that entity God if you feel like it.
>>
File: 1445872524403.jpg (17 KB, 342x311) Image search: [Google]
1445872524403.jpg
17 KB, 342x311
>>29445131
>it's a new-age ill conceived muh vibrations and love episode

go take your meme philosophy elsewhere
>>
>>29445131
>I'm quite a unique person
Yeah, we'll I'm THE unique person.

I didn't read further because I don't have time for such spooky business.
>>
Yeah I'm not gonna read all this shit
>>
>>29446215
WOW
hold up

how can you be the unique one, when I am the creative nothing who has all as his property
that can't be
>>
>>29446273
Quiet down, my property.
>>
>>29446090
Tell me, then: why is it that even you know that love (godliness) the greatest possible experience, beyond any rational argument?
>>
File: images.png (7 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 267x189
God is dead.
Feel the emptiness Robots.
Life isn't what you thought it would be.
Get 2 jobs and a mild roastie like the rest of us.
>>
>>29446313
I don't consider love godliness. I don't see any reason why love itself would be an entity, I think it's neatly explained by our physiological processes.

Anyway, heroin is just as good an experience.
>>
>>29446483
You still didn't answer my question.

You also fail to understand that chemically-driven physiological processes are spiritual workings. That said, heroin is actually a method to experience god, but a quick and destructive one which I don't recommend. The chemicals that create happiness when "in use" by the body connect your consciousness to a higher realm.
>>
>>29446608
I answered your question. I don't agree that "love (godliness)" is the "greatest possible experience". It's not that I fail to understand that chemically-driven physiological processes are spiritual workings, it's that I strongly believe otherwise.
>>
>>29446666
What do you believe the greatest possible experience is, then?
>>
you're not the only atheist that because religious as he grew up, kid. God is real and earnest truth seekers, no matter how they are born, will arrive at that same truth
>>
>>29446989
I'm working on becoming less egotistic. Why the hostility?

Do you believe god is love also?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.