[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to a woman on a dating site >run out of things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: screamsinternally.jpg (108 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
screamsinternally.jpg
108 KB, 500x344
>talking to a woman on a dating site
>run out of things to talk about too soon

HELP ME

I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT TALKING TO WOMEN
>>
>>29442409
youre not really missing anything
i've listened involuntarily to normies couples talk and is damn boredom
really stupid pointless stuff
talk about anything, focu in whatever you notice the girl shows a bit of curiosity
>>
>>29442474
Oh right, this is /r9k/.

Maybe I should ask this on a board where people interact with women who aren't their mothers.
>>
>>29442409
When you're running out of things to talk about, there's only one thing you can do.

Just keep asking questions and let her talk. When she finishes one thing, ask about something else. Feign interest in all of it. Relate to her when you can, like if you actually can identify with what she's talking about. If you can't, just saying things like "uh huh, uh huh," or "go on," or "that's really interesting!" Things that will make her feel like you're listening to her, even if you aren't. Even if you ARE actually listening to her, you need to continuously say things like "uh huh" and nod your head, because it helps show them that you are listening in a tangible way and girls really love active listeners. Also, try to maintain fairly regular eye contact. You can wetten the panties of any woman by simply following these steps in conversation.
>>
>>29442660
>Just keep asking questions

What kind of questions?

And uh, we're talking through text, so...
>>
>>29442755
Anything. Ask about siblings, ask about her parents or her family, ask what she does when she's hanging out with friends, ask about if she has hobbies, or watches any TV shows (If it's shows you don't watch, ask what they're about), ask about where she grew up or what her dreams/asperations are.

Seriously man. You are WAAAAAAAYYY overthinking this. Not everything you say and do needs to be incredible. It just has to not be spergy. Talk to her like you would a normal human being.
>>
File: 1376205359273.jpg (170 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1376205359273.jpg
170 KB, 600x450
>>29442997
>Talk to her like you would a normal human being.
>>
>>29442997
And how do you do that?
>>
>>29442997
>Ask about siblings, ask about her parents or her family, ask what she does when she's hanging out with friends, ask about if she has hobbies, or watches any TV shows (If it's shows you don't watch, ask what they're about), ask about where she grew up or what her dreams/asperations are.

Why would anyone want to know that/answer those private questions?
>>
Talking about sex is a good place to start
>>
You're only supposed to talk for about one page. Then you ask them out for coffee and talk IRL. Excessive chatting on a site focused on dating is autistic
>b-but anon, you're wrong!
Not exactly. I just had unprotected sex with this chick I met on Facebook
>>
File: tumblr_mvd2rpyenz1r9j9xbo3_500.gif (84 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvd2rpyenz1r9j9xbo3_500.gif
84 KB, 500x282
by that point you should have fucked

it's like how EVAs get only 2 mins of battery life to kill an angel
>>
>>29442997

you lost me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.