[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /hatetheirparents/? >constantly act like entitled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1465604105439.gif (560 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
1465604105439.gif
560 KB, 583x583
Who here /hatetheirparents/?

>constantly act like entitled niggers to employees wherever they go and embarrass me in front of qts.
>force me to spend my sheckles to get haircuts and cook even though I don't go out or eat meals that require effort.
>always think I have an attitude or some shit with them because I have avoidant personality which leads to bullshit arguments.
>tfw want to move out but no money.
>tfw considering just committing sudoku to get away from these fucking normies.
>>
>>29439890
I just hate them for having me in the first place.

I'll never forgive my dad for beating me and my mom tho.
>>
Don't even get me started
>complain about me "spoiling myself" with money I've earned
> say I'm a rotten child who isn't going anywhere in life (I don't do drugs/drink, always stay focused in school)
> me: "hey mom how was your day" mom: "I'm sick of your attitude young man"
>tries to get me to quit job because I'm not spending enough time at home with family
> won't let me move out

It's like my parents want me to be a NEET failure
>>
>>29439999
>won't let you move out
How old are you? Aren't you legally entitled to move out after you've reached a certain age (18)? My mom was a crazy cunt who 'wouldn't let me' move out, but I packed me shit and left one day when she wasn't home and there was precisely fuck all she could do about it.
>>
>taking your parents with you when you go to get interviewed

Number one way to look incompetent.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ?
>>
>>29440094
Read again faggot.
>>
>>29440094
That's a creative way to use spoilers. I might imitate this sometime in the future.
>>
>>29440141
Oh.
Yeah, that's even worse.
Again, why the fuck do you take your parents with you? There's other modes of transportation besides your parent's car...
>>
>mentally unstable mom
>ded dad

I think shit would balance out if he was still alive.
>>
I don't hate my parents, but I hate how much emphasis they placed on the normie life style when i was growing up. They're immigrants who both had rough childhoods, and so when they came to US they believed that the American dream was real. 20 years later, my dad and mom are overworked, and I'm burnt out in a out of state college with student debt all to impress other people. I gave up a full ride at a local college to come here because my parents didn't think it was "prestigious" enough. The normie life style is all concerned about looking the part. It's for conformist asswipes who've decided to die inside prematurely. I've tried to conform to the normie lifestyle because of my parents for too long, and I think they've come to realize their mistake as well. I just can't wait to graduate. I'm going to work to pay off my debt, then go hide in the woods and die or something.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.