[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, 13 year old american. >get diagnosed with bipolar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Wojak.png (8 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.png
8 KB, 512x512
>be me, 13 year old american.
>get diagnosed with bipolar disorder (mood swings, irritability, impulsivity etc../ depressive cycles, loneliness, sense of worthlessness etc..)
>receive divalproex sodium, my first DRUG!!!
>fast foward--->six months, no change, still depressed, cant concentrate at school, somehow get good grades because of my superior intelligence/genetics
>tfw surrounded by plebs, Chads and Staceys, constant headaches
>tfw few friends based on mutual musical and pop culture interest
>wanna have sex, wanna fuck my psychiatrist and my teachers
>fap 24/7, too autistic to make a move
>write thesis on special relativity and ignore anything that does not grab attention, experiment cannabis with friends to no effect
>pass with relatively good grades
>been using computers since I was 10, learn things mostly by tinkering, same with guitar and filmaking, have too many hobbies and interests and never finalize anything, ever.
>constantly depressed, add venlafaxine to treat.
>get angry, get depressed, move to different country, bipolar becomes a misdiagnosis, no more meds.
>be 16, still virgin, discover qt's and alcohol
>quit school, get job (bartender/waiter) because money, lose virginity to random slut behind a bush after massaging her.
>Anxiety for possible STD
>be aspiring filmaker, still working in hotels
>Drink and eat like a true patrician, work at world famous hotel, meet VIP and serve politicians,CEO's,Sultans, Royalty and the celebs I deemed total hacks, discover cocaine, fuck yeah!
>Things degenerate, drink too much at work, get fired, depression gets worse, drinking gets worse.
>tfw narcissistic beta autistic depressed with ADHD general anxiety or possible bipolar disorder, sober up for 1 year, cant nail 10/10 qt3.14's, get bored, need alcohol to slow down racing thoughts, smoke weed as well, becomes my favorite drug.

... cont
>>
>born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy, born JUST in time to browse dank memes
>discover the selfish gene and the 48 laws of power
>become redpilled
>discover the PUA community
>read countless books on social dynamics, social engineering, evolutionary genetics
>sarge hundreds of girls
>sex is ok but not worth it most of the time
>get bored of sex, women are boring and most of them stupid.
>travel the world looking for potential soulmate , find hope in several smart and sexy young women, also consume excessive amounts of cocaine, alcohol and weed, lose money and posessions.
>feel like killing myself
>randomly meet love of my life, smartest woman I have ever met, free spirited and well informed on any relevant topic that matters in her life (she would later tell me "I'm not a bitch, I'm THE bitch.)
>try to sarge her, conversation turns to what we were doing, seeking a potential mate.
>mention something about energy (bitches love energy)
>fuck on the beach, fall in love,make plans for the future etc... be pragmatic and agree to an open sexual relationship and occasional threesome
>Separate for a while, meet again, she says she had sex with someone, I did not, feel cucked and no weed, drink the pain away, too much, we fight.
>after days she forgives me, but I'm FUBAR.
>leave her, leave everything, become NEET, she gets married a year later.
>have manic and aggressive episodes, depression is unipolar, receive quetiapine and diazepam to treat mania, no antidepressants.
>I feel like not existing anymore
>Self diagnose myself with ADHD and comorbid depression
>need prescription for stimulants, antidepressants, benzodiazepines and cannabis.

wat do robots? also AMA
>>
File: 1461309582797.jpg (156 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1461309582797.jpg
156 KB, 960x540
bump for self preservation
>>
Kill yourself is,a good starting point. Cuck off chad
>>
>>29437238
Take drugs until you die from overdose
>>
Sounds exactly like me. I've tried just about everything. There is no end to the suffering, just have to tough it out or kill yourself desu. Use that brain to make money and live a comfortable life.
>>
>>29437595
I fainted twice in my life from overdose
will try helium bag tbqhfam

>>29437655
It does not matter at this point,although I was born in America I consider myself a citizen of Europe, I'm part of the cucked race, if Trump loses I'll probably kms. I havo no money for drugs anymore, I need prescriptions.
>>
Sounds alot like me too i havent been on my meds in a while i am prescribed adderal. Vyvanse. And xanax and some iburprofen for my back.

I literally need all that shit hut i cant get it right now theres a possibility next monthbill bebput back on it. Call me a drug addict if you like byt i literally need that shit my depression and anxiety is unbearable. Ive been depressed severely everyday of my life no chance of normiedom unless im on my pills
>>
>>29437227
Wait so you can't consecrate in school but your "genetics" made you do good
>>
>>29437761
I sucked in school, I could never concentrate, but somehow I could solve problems and remember crucial information during a test or an exam, I showed a lack in motivation and studied random things that shaped who I am now as a person. I had potential and I quit at an early age because I wanted money, sex, power and had insatiable search for the answers to why we exist? are we alone? what is the universe and what is beyond it.
>>
>>29437578
>beta with social anxiety, depression and autistic behavior
>Chad

pick one
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.