[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20 years old kissless virgin >invite a girl I am attracted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: images.png (10 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10 KB, 214x236
>20 years old kissless virgin
>invite a girl I am attracted to over facebook to a drink
>she accepts
>too good to be true
>remember that one girl flaked out on me a hour before we were to meet up, and one flaked out when I asked her in the first place
>she's probably going to flake out too
>plus I never did this and will be too autistic
>type around a hour later over facebook "Actually, forget about it, for a moment I thought I could accomplish something with you but I know that I can't"
>she sees the message and doesn't respond
It's alright. 'm not even pessimistic or self-loathing, I really am not in her league, she didn't even show any affection towards me. I just got the feeling that one of her best friends was implying something when she was talking with me a few times, so that's why I thought of doing this.
I only get signs of affection from ugly girls, so it's only logical that I'm in that zone. Not that I am sad or angry or anything, that's just the way it is, it just grinds my gears when some people start saying how looks aren't important at all etc, when it's the most important factor. Bunch of hypocrites.
Anyways, I have a question for other 20 year old autistic virgins, did anyone even make it? It really is too late if you pass a certain year without establishing contact with other people or going out on dates, isn't it?
>>
>>29434045
20kv. Don't give up, asshole. So what if she doesn't like you. You should keep trying. What have you got to lose? I don't understand giving up before you've even failed. She could be your ticket to Normieville. Just try.
>>
>>29434068
It's already too late now, but not that I care.
>ticket to normieville
That's the funny thing, I don't want that ticket.
Thing is, I am attracted to her physically, I just want to fuck her. Some will say I am shallow, but the funny thing is that all the relationships are based on that one thing. You can have thoughtful conversations with other people, no need for relationships for that.
I don't want to be a normie, I just want to have sex with a girl I find attractive, but I guess it's never happening, as my standards are out of my circle of possibilities.
Maybe I'll pay a prostitute one day.
>>
>>29434045

> If you are really ugly, then take care of yourself: be clean, have a nice hairtcut/bear, do some fucking physical activities. etc
> Stop being a psycho, you ruined it all even before meeting the girl.
> This out of my league shit doesn't exist until proven so. Some nice and cute girls just want a normie BF they can trust, not a fucking highschool superstar who is gonna cheat on her first opportunity.

To sum: TRY HARDER.
>>
>>29434068
>wanting to go to normieville

The last qt i was talking to made me legit stop trying all together. She kept talking about her male friend all the time and when i saw her in public was always with a male, different ones.

Used to talk with her until 4am every single night and she would respond instantly as well so likely only talking to me. We shared a lot in common so it was easy to converse and flirt with her.

But she was the closest girl i have ever met who was near perfect wife material, which scared me in the end. Like why would i deserve such a perfect girl, someone more worth her time should have her and make her happy.

After her no girl seems as good.
Not op btw, just a 26 virginfag.
>>
>>29434204
I am clean, I wash myself regularly, and I have an alright haircut. I do physical activities too, although I don't go to the gym, I just do stuff at my home.
>psycho
Where did you get this idea from?
>this out of my league shit doesn't exist until proven so
Sorry, but it exists.
You can pick to live in the reality, or be deluded, it's your choice.
>>
>>29434224
If you are not a total ugly looser then you should resolve your psychologic problem.

dating has never been so easy with all those apps.

Im 25, poor (no car, no fix job etc.), with still abit of acne ... and I have no difficulties in kissing / fucking girls.
>>
>>29434255
> You just prooved you were a psycho with the message you sent her and you didn't even realise. Since your others characteristics are OK I guess a girl in your life is coming soon ... if you can act normal, for gods sake.
>>
>>29434362
Firstly, you don't even know how to use green arrows.
Secondly, the message I sent, at worst, shows lack of self-confidence (in her eyes, in my eyes I'm being realistic), not that I am fucking psycho. Do you know what a psycho is?
>>
>>29434388
Firstly, I agree with you, it was a misuse.
Secondly, when you make thinngs in your head and you imagine it is in her mind, before even meeting her, it shows such a a lack of confidence in yourself and in her that there is no chance she will ever talkto you again. Yes you are a bit of a psycho, thinking of girls as some sort of machiavelic beast. It is just a normal human being, with a vagina and boobs. Some are not to be trusted, in about the same proportion of the men.
>>
>for a moment I thought I could accomplish something with you

Naw dude wtf. Just say something came up and you can't go. Why would you say such a weird needy thing?
>>
>>29434315
Ive actually been called cute/handsome all my life, but during my 20-25 period i was very chubby which killed my self worth, along with taking care of my mother for a long time which made me think no girl would want to date a guy helping his mom so much. Been working out and eating well for 6 months now, went from xxl to almost l sized clothing.

You are right ny problems are mostly psychological but the problem is i already know that and know the solutions, last time i talked to a psychologist i basically solved my own problem by saying it out loud, she didnt even have anything to add. I simply give up right now, id only think seriously about a girl if she was the one to approach and show interest in me.
>>
>>29434388
No dude. You came off as a creepy psycho. She's probably feeling lucky she didn't go and end up serial killed
>>
>>29434696
So now, just forget about the girl you sent this creepy message and go look for another one.
The fact that you took care of you mom and had not time to do social stuff and have a girlfriend is a very excuse when the next one asks you why you stayed without a GF allthis time.
Next time, try to go until the meeting acting normal. Try to chat nicely, most of the girls speak a lot so don't worry about doing the conversation, listen to her carefully, ask more questions ...
Maybe you are not going to kiss/fuck the next one, but man, you have to practice a bit. So don't give up.
>>
>>29434821
I wasn't OP but thanks.
I know how to chat and flirt with grills and want op to read your post though.

Tbh using omegle a lot (or at least back in the golden days before nonstop dicks) really helps develop a good understanding of conversation crafting and how to maintain someone's attention without being awkward or sperging out. Those skills do translate into real life.
Talked to a grill on there for a good 2 hours one day while doing PvE in EVE online.
>>
>>29435070
Not that guy, but I think that it's useless chatting with girls over some app, you will never make it that way. You have to force yourself to talk with them in real life.
>>
>>29435782
I'm this guy and I agree with this.
The unique app to chat with girl is Tinder. Women can't deny they're looking for a fuck/ a relationship.
The point is, you can't talk more than two/ three days before you arrange a date. You choose the place, if she can't do it in a week, forget about the girl, she has no interest into you.
>>
>>29435782
No, it legitimately does help if you know what you want out of it.
I was an awkward retard when i was in HS, but talking to a lot of girls online, either through video games or omegle made me come to that realisation that females can be friends and you can talk to them as easy as anyone else.
I actually got the courage through online conversations to make female friends in later schooling and obviously that rl interaction also helps build confidence.

My problem is personal, but I know from experience that online conversations arent useless for this sort of thing.
>>
>>29435782
>>29436063
>>29436039
btw I am talking from my experience which was before Tinder, so maybe it has changed now, but back then a lot of girls would be happy to just talk and get to know each other.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 410x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 410x358
>>29434045
deus vult op
>>
>>29436324
Ditto, brother
>>
>>29434045
>>invite a girl I am attracted to over facebook
Do you seriously think people use facebook for dating and/or socializing? You're gravely mistaken
>>
>>29436344
Yeah, that was one of the reasons I gave up. I should have done it live. Plus, if she was interested in me she would have showed it somehow, or at least tell her female friend or a guy who was with her in high school and is the only guy who I talk to and am friends with, and she knows that.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.