[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly is a "nice guy"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Divorce-court-too-nice.gif (2 MB, 487x364) Image search: [Google]
Divorce-court-too-nice.gif
2 MB, 487x364
What exactly is a "nice guy"?
>>
>>29431132
It means a creep now I think.
The guys women were rejecting en masse kept referring to themselves as "nice guys" during their protests, so they started calling all guys they're not interested in "nice guys".
>>
a nice guy is

>someone who acts too nice "fake"
>someone who is so nice it's creepy
>someone who expects pussy after doing something nice even though what they did didn't really matter and anyone could have done it
>someone who gets frustrated when the girl doesn't immediately suck their dick after a doing something nice
>someone who is secretly a bitter asshole
>>
Something women might say they want, but don't.

There are two definitions, really.

The first is something no woman wants. It's a man that typically lacks the confidence to take a relationship to a higher level. A man that pampers a woman with money or gifts, and gets nothing in return. A white-knight. A man that might also feel like he's owed a relationship for his deeds. He might even throw a hissy fit if his feelings (that he likely took years to work up the courage to admit, after being deep in the friendzone) aren't reciprocated. A synonym for this type of "nice" is also pathetic.

The next definition is an actual, genuinely nice person. A man that doesn't perform good deeds in an attempt to earn sex, he does them for the sake of being a nice person. He isn't desperate. This is a man most women prefer, or will at least tolerate.

Even still, there is a good portion of women (I'd say 25-33%) that literally want to be fucking abused. Typically the women that are also shit-starters and feed off drama. They want a man that will fight with them, cheat on them, maybe even smack them up sometimes. Why? Again, they feed off this kind of shit. They like being on edge all the fucking time. Luckily, these women are usually trashy, ghetto whores.

Morally of the story, just be genuinely nice and you'll do fine, unless you want a fat sheboon like OP gif.
>>
A guy that doesn't excite women.
>>
>>29431267
Nailed it. Being nice is not a service that you give for something in return, it's a way of being.

People want you for what you give them, not for what you are. Who you are only matters if it helps you give to others. Unless being nice helps with that, then stop expecting people to like you solely for being that way.
>>
A guy that a woman doesn't find attractive.
>>
>tfw my sister met one of my old female classmates at a party who said I was a nice guy
What did she mean by that?
>>
>>29431132
A nice guy is a man who acts kindly towards a woman in the hopes that she'll take sexual interest in him, and becomes confused and frustrated when she does not.

Women hate them because they do not believe that it is that man's right to be frustrated. According to them, he should not expect reciprocation of his feelings. That expectation makes women upset.
>>
I really worry that I'm a nice guy like this. I got close and friendly with my
oneitis thinking that's how gf's are made, but apparently that's creepy and weird?

What am I meant to do if I want to be around someone? Ignore them and be a shit to them?
>>
Everyone is missing the point.

The "nice guy" meme is all about the apostrophes of doubt. The implication is that courters are not really nice, and hence the opposite, evil men.

This is done for two reasons: It lends justification for the abuse of such men through dishonest monetary extraction or public humiliation.

But most importantly, it obscures the fact that women don't really care about good behaviour (the nice guys without apostrophes). They care about looks and money, and people who have both can often get away with bad behaviour, which also stimulates them.

tl;dr the "nice guy" meme is a hamster-wheel spin on the fact that women lust over nasty men.
>>
>>29431515
That's bullshit. It's something that shitty women perpetuate to excuse them going after actual assholes and abusers. They claim everyone is really like that and the assholes are actually better because they're honest.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.