[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, is cutting worth it? ignore the nonserious picture,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
Hey robots, is cutting worth it?
ignore the nonserious picture, this is a serious inquiry
>>
>>29428732
I don't think so.
If it's in a nonvisible place, then maybe, if it helps a lot with coping.
I prefer burns because they're easier to hide, less of a stigma associated with them, and I think they feel better than cutting. Either way I haven't self harmed in a year and I think I prefer it this way.
>>
Absolutely!

Always remember,

It's "down the road" not "across the street."

Make it count!!!
>>
op here. switched from computer to phone.
for background I already cut, thighs and ribs so people don't see. I haven't in a while and it's mostly faded away but I feel like I should again. I've been diagnosed with depression and have been feeling low for the past two weeks, out of meds, don't wanna go back. it doesn't my help that I'm fighting with my GF
inb4
>REEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD!!!
whatever. she told me she wants to take a break, she told me she thinks I'm only with her bc she's attractive, she is tho but that's not why. what do u think robots?
>>
File: 1464451538145.jpg (1 MB, 1120x6280) Image search: [Google]
1464451538145.jpg
1 MB, 1120x6280
If you want to release endorphins through pain just lift anon

Same antidepressant effect and good for you
>>
>>29428765
thank you for a serious reply, but I do it bc i can feel it all the time, it's constant. idk if u get it but that's partly why I cut, I might try a burn.
>>
>>29428877
I do sometimes. I'm too poor for a gym membership
>>
Sometimes helps, but remember;
if you don't wanna look like a tumblr fag cut yourself where you can hide it.
>>
>>29428949
on my thighs, my dude
>>
>>29428969
im too much of a fag to do it so close to the benis, i mostly do like upper arm around the elbow zone.
>>
sorry anyone who cares, op is abandoning ship, I'll try to sleep this off. thanks niggas
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.