[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi r9k. I have a short video I would like you to watch and i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 960x720
Hi r9k. I have a short video I would like you to watch and if possible, comment your thoughts on it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

A few questions
1) How do you feel about the most preferred race for both men and women? Does it make sense to you that they are the most desired?

2) If you're a Catholic/Christian, as most of r9k is, could you please explain why this board is extremely racist when, from what I've heard, Jesus hated racism?

3) what race are you? How does it feel seeing where your race stands in terms of being desirable to the opposite sex?

Seriously, please discuss. I'm trying to figure this board's relationship out with race.
>>
>>29426086
>I'm trying to figure this board's relationship out with race.
Didn't watch the video yet.
Just gonna say that this board is overlapping with /pol/.
Some are moderate and not hateful but truly believe in preserving the races.
And even those that don't truly believe this stuff love joking about it (edgy!).
So.. get ready for it.
>>
File: 1465956920461.jpg (98 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1465956920461.jpg
98 KB, 480x640
>>29426086
>Buzzfeed
Reminder to not consume Buzzfeed content ever.
>>
File: feelfortress2pepe.jpg (483 KB, 707x687) Image search: [Google]
feelfortress2pepe.jpg
483 KB, 707x687
>>29426086
>1) How do you feel about the most preferred race for both men and women? Does it make sense to you that they are the most desired?
I don't feel muck of anything t.b.h. It does make sense that whites are the most desired.
>2) If you're a Catholic/Christian, as most of r9k is, could you please explain why this board is extremely racist when, from what I've heard, Jesus hated racism?
I'm baptist. This board is racist because most of us here has had/have bad experiences whith blacks. Typically ghetto, loud, and violent. Pedros and pajeets steal our jobs. Arabs are terrorists yadayada. Streroetypes are ingrained into society. Plus /pol/ is leaking into most boards already. Jesus loves everyone. How can he be racist?
>3) what race are you? How does it feel seeing where your race stands in terms of being desirable to the opposite sex?
I'm a black male. I know my race sucks and I hate how people instantly have a general idea of who I am soley based on my skin color. It doesn't help when dealing with women.

I like women like black women but they usually go for hood rats. The educated ones go for white men. Beta blacks are at the bottom and theres nothing we can do about it.
>>
>If you're a Catholic/Christian, as most of r9k is,
u wot
>>
>>29426420
Is that not true?
Please be original
>>
>>29426086
1) Don't know what to make of it. It's probably partly related to presumed wealth and status for the men, and I don't get it for the women.

Living in or having been raised in the ghettos has got to be hard on the black women. Many of them have troubled families. Many of them are crazy. I don't understand why they would be THAT discriminated against though. Maybe the government could do more to stop their men from turning into thugs and ending up in prison? Maybe white women should stop stealing them? I'd date a black woman if she likes nerds kek.

It's possible that some white men are getting tired of white women and their narcissism.

Maybe middle eastern women are more conservative and men want that nowadays?

Many Asians sure are cute. Supposedly they are often very materialistic.

2) Mostly just shock value. And nationalist tendencies.

3) White. I'll take their word for it but I'm the bottom of the barrel so I don't really notice anything, heh.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.