[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found a skype message from 3 months ago I must of saved from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Feels-Bad.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad.png
74 KB, 412x351
I found a skype message from 3 months ago I must of saved from my ex. I broke up with her because she lived a bit far from me (although we'd meet a lot when we had the time to) and she took a lot out of me. I'm not sure if I was a selfish asshole or what...I just feel awful.

Anyway, here it is:
>>
>>29425610

>here it is:
>nothing

I too have never had a non-imaginary gf.
>>
>>29425610
>Baby, Thank you loving me for who I am. Thanks for making me laugh and smile when im sad or have a bad day. I still get excited when I see your name pop up on my phone. Youre always on my mind Youre all I want, all I need. Youre my whole entire world. Babe, you know I love you and I tell you everyday to remind you, but youll never know how much I love you because my love for you cant be expressed in words. I know Im not the best, but Ill always be here for you if you let me. How I wish that I could spend my whole life under the skies watching the stars with you. Youre the first and last person I want in my life. No amount of distance, pain, fights or differences in opinion can break our bond. Were like the best of friends and the deepest of lovers. You are on my mind every second, every minute, every hour, every day and every single time I blink. You fill all the space in my mind and heart.
(1/2)
>>
>>29425619
Sorry, its too long for a post, and it said "no non ascii" so i had to take out all the apostrophes for some reason.

>I love you baby. When I am with you, it feels like a dream come true. You are my angel from heaven. I love you. I cannot find words to tell you how much I love you. You mean everything to me. Please stay by my side forever. I cannot possibly think of loving anyone else the way I love you. You are my life, I cannot imagine my life without you. We tease each other, knock each other down, chase each other, irritate each other terribly but we can never live this life without one another. You mean so much to me. You filled my life with music, color and laughter. I cant imagine a life without you or a life before you or a life after you. You fill my head with thoughts of you. you are in my heart and you fill my every being with just your existence. I will never ever be able to love anyone as much as I have love you. I have blindly followed you and trusted you and never could I trust another. You know my darkest secrets and my happiest moments you see me more often at my worst than at my best. i may not show it much and i may get on your nerves but i love you anon.
>>
(Forgot to say that was 2/2, my bad)

It probably looks like clingy bullshit to all of you, I don't know, I just feel awful...
>>
>>29425728
I can't perfectly relate, for various reasons, and this isn't my thread to vent those reasons. But I do understand how you feel. Both reading old messages, and the fact you're the one who ended it.

But I have no advice to give, as I'm not done experiencing my own issue. Hang in there, just know that you aren't the only person who will have experienced this. Though, /r9k/ isn't a place where you'd get good advice or many people able to relate, there are other boards that can relate easier.
>>
I had to end an online relationship which had gotten very intense because I was self destructing and losing my mind, and she almost never had time to talk anyway, because she was at college. It was one of the more painful experiences of my life, but I'm fairly certain it benefited her in the long run. I'm a fairly toxic person.
>>
>>29425699
It baffles me that a girl can feel like this to another person, I can't even imagine it and I'll never experience it. It's just a weird feel
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.