[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oneitis Feels/Stories Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (94 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94 KB, 1200x900
Let's all talk about the girls we obsess over. I'm going through a bad bout of onitis and need some solidarity.
>onitis is friends roommate and waitress
>usually see her leaving the apartment in uniform or at work
>finally see her off shift
>she's cute as fuck without her fake smile and all that makeup
>we chat and it turns out she's only waiting tables until she can find a job in her field
>"Well it was nice seeing you, Anon. Maybe we can talk again some time"
This was nearly a month ago and we've only talked a handful of time since. I'm still in obsession mode and feel like I'm constantly checking her instagram and facebook for places to make sure she doesn't have a bf.
>>
dont be a pussy. the moment you confirm she doesn't have a bf, try and get your friend to help you hang out with her, then ask if she has a boyfriend etc and date. or if you're ultra pussy, send her a message on instagram, tho you'll have a lower chance at her.
>>
She and I have a history and we have a bunch of obstacles that prevent anything from happening between us. But I still have feelings for her even though I know it'll never work out. I had my chance 2 years ago and didn't take it.

Two nights ago she came over and we cuddled in my bed. We didn't actually do anything but we got pretty close and I felt up most of her body. It was the first time I've ever been anything approaching intimate and sexual with a girl. It was nice I guess, but also a giant tease. While it was enjoyable in the moment there's an emptiness to my bed and the room now. I want it again and it may never happen.

I shouldn't have had her come over at all. I knew this would happen. I just have to get away. But I always say that and never do.
>>
>>29425422
1.either attempt to make a move or fuck off
2.if 1 dosent work fuck off
3.fuck off
Just walk away if you can't get her. Also stop being retarded with your puppy love bullshit. It's tough because as soon as you catch feelings for some bitch you start imagining the best case life with said person. Realistically best case scenarios never happen or at least in these situations they don't. Life sucks just embrace the nihilism and take up an honest drug habit like a real man
>>
Met this girl in school when I was 13, I'm 23 now and checks her fb, tw and instagram every day. She pretty much threw herself at me and I did not do shit.
I want to get my shit together and ask her out thru fb
I came to /r9k/ yesterday for advice, big mistake, I feel like I have lower chances now
>>
I was over my oneitis a few years ago. She must have missed the attention because she contacted me and confessed her love. Then she stood me up because she met a Chad (who pumped and dumped her). 8 years and I've had enough. Bought a sudoku van and gave my notice at work today.
>>
>>29425528
>girl comes to cuddle with you on bed
>you have no chance
Are you retarded? You obviously do.

>I want it again and it may never happen.
If she did it then she's obviously comfortable with it, so you can initiate cuddling next time or something.
>>
I am an omega robot so I have never talked to her and I probably never will
>>
>>29427020
What is she like though? Why do you love her so much?
>>
>>29427054
because she's so cute and perfect
>tfw you will never even orbit her
>>
>meet qt cashier girl
>don't want to ask her out at work and make things awkward
>full beta mode engage for months, barely make small talk
>months later, given up
>see her in the wild
>same old small talk bs
>"it was great seeing you anon"
>y-you too
>WAIT NO YOU TOO
>man up and ask her out
>she says yes!
>day of date
>she cancels 30 minutes before
>try and reschedule
>she activates ghost mode
>welp
>start moving on with my life, date someone else
>almost a year passes
>she runs into my friend and asks about me
>what.
>I start up contact again
>she talks a bit then pulls another ghost

I swear I'm done this time fammos.
>>
>>29425422
>nearly a month ago

The phase of time where she may have found you remotely interesting has already passed. If you hdont act on these things instantly, within 1/2 days, that shows a lack of confidence and indeciveness. back to orbit partner
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.