[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non White here. Why are liberal white people so naive towards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 548x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 548x1012
Non White here. Why are liberal white people so naive towards non whites in the political sense?

Supporting non white interests diminishes your own, it's really simple as that.

Why take such a risky political stance?

Would any non white country bend backwards for you like white liberals do for their non white familia?
>>
>>29425036
Thats where the jews come in lad, have a stroll by /pol/ sometime and swallow the redpill
>>
I've never understood why anyone cares about racial issues in the way people from /pol/ do, period. How does 'supporting non white interests diminish my own'? What does that even mean?
>>
>>29425036
Globalization is bullshit for sure.

But America isn't supposed to be "white". Its citizens are supposed to identify as "Americans" and we should all be getting along right now. We should be prospering together; it doesn't have to be a zero-sum game. But things are getting fucked up. Identify politics is a divide-and-conquer strategy. Lack of common culture and values and in-fighting makes us easy to control. It makes us more dependent on the capitalists to organize us since we can't get along by ourselves.
>>
>>29425214

Because resources are limited and politics are based on race.
>>
>>29425247
> politics are based on race

Class is way more of an issue than race, as is gender.
>>
>>29425266
also it's important to take care of the disadvantaged, pretty broadly. a post-racial future is in literally everyone's best interest.
>>
>>29425266

>class

Not at all. Classism is just knowing how much to tax your income based on your earnings. That's it.

Maybe gender is an issue now because the male billionaires outnumber the female billionaires.

If the wealth somehow became even between genders it would cease to be an issue.
>>
>>29425331
you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. no point in trying to have a discussion with somebody whose comprehension of these types of issues is so myopic.
>>
>>29425328

Sure whatever, but I specifically called out white liberals.
>>
>>29425351

I expected something like this. You ask for something and then say it's not good enough.
>>
>>29425036
empathy, something people on r9k don't have
>>
>>29425266
your ignorant if you believe race isnt relevant and the biggest factor. Its built into us
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (105 KB, 595x315) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
105 KB, 595x315
>>29425036
>Non White here

Post brown dick with time stamp you literal /pol/ faggot, otherwise you have a soft moist pink pussy between legs

fucking shills I swear
>>
>>29425243
>the capitalists
Because Critical Theory was created by capitalists, fucking kek.
>>
>>29425328
why not just let them die, leaving us more resources
>>
>>29425711

You know I have a picture of my duck saved for occasions like this.

But I'll spare you, I've posted it 105 times on r9k already.
>>
>>29425768
AHHHHHHHHHAHAAHAH, you have a literal pink pussy between legs

Why do you think ANYONE would believe it's more likely a non-white would come here post /pol/ shit then a /pol/-fag shilling?

Are you getting moist down there?
>>
>>29425266
>class is way more of an issue than race, as is gender
yeah, this is part of why the media and politicians inflate racial issues

though people instinctively stick to their own kind
>>
>>29425036
>Supporting non white interests diminishes your own
That's not true. Pro immigration parties are that way because they know immigrants are likely to vote for them.
These parties support non whites because they are literally trying to import voters.
>>
>>29425266
>Class is way more of an issue than race
This. It wasn't the rich and powerful blacks being sold into slavery, the upper class of Africa were the ones doing the selling.
>>
>>29425783

You can believe whatever you want. It's the beauty of r9k, a mirror into self.
>>
>>29425036
White guilt and general sympathy, both of which are inculcated by living in a middle class suburb and seeing all those poor minorities living in such terrible conditions and having it so hard.

Meanwhile nigger tyrone would shoot them in the head and loot the $20 in their wallets without a second thought.
They have no perspective, and genuinley believe they could connect with these minorities on a human level. In actuality, that would almost never happen.
>>
>>29425817
Ye, ye, be better prepared next time you try to shill your /pol/ shit.

Obviously isn't good enough to sell it in an honest way.
>>
>>29425742
It absolutely doesn't matter anymore. Some people are following parts of the communist manifesto but are actually helping the corporations now because they don't realize that the world has changed and that they are being manipulated.
>>
>>29425837
Yeah that's true. Personally I'd say we can get rid of the corporations once they make the robots we can use to do all of our jobs.
>>
>>29425836

How is a man supposed to build modesty, when strangers on the internet demand pictures of his manhood as proof for his thoughts freely offered?
>>
>>29425826
you probably shit yourself when you see a black guy if you believe yourself that is
>>
>>29425902
honesty > modesty, but to you /pol/-fags honesty doesn't matter

all that matters is push your SJW tier bs
>>
>>29425943

>tfw somebody is more interested in examining my penis than weighing my opinions
>>
>>29425978
you started out with a lie you sack of shit

your opinions carry 0 weight after that
>>
>>29425905
Depends. I've known blacks in real life that I'm fine with.

But if I see some gangster fuck, yes I will keep my distance.

For the record, I take an individuals personality over anything, and I will judge a book by its cover. I'd steer clear of gangster whites too, but I don't see as many of those.

What would you have me do? Go up to some black guy with his pants around his ankles and give him money and say how sorry I am? Plenty of guys like that probably really would just mug me.
>>
>>29425992

>started out with a lie

Says you.
>>
>>29425036

Jews brainwashed them into being faggots. I find it funny how I'm considered a racist yet I know much more about other cultures than liberals do.
>>
>>29425993
>What would you have me do? Go up to some black guy with his pants around his ankles and give him money and say how sorry I am? Plenty of guys like that probably really would just mug me.
Is that really the first thing that came to your mind - as a thing I'd have you do?

Go fuck yourself, cunt.
>>
>>29426013
>>29425711
refer to this post, proven shill

how moist
>>
>>29426098
No, you'd have tax dollars do it. Same thing really.

Why should whites pay for and help these people, when we could not expect the same in turn as op says?
>>
>>29425036
Because elections are bought and rigged nowadays through media outlets. Votes don't really matter anymore.
>>
Guilt that was ingrained in them by the media and our educational system, coupled with naivety that wasn't expelled by coming down from the ivory tower of a parents money. They want to be like their grandparents and fight the good fight and actually make a difference but sadly the muzzle of most organisations they flock to are pointed at the wrong problems. It could be due to elevation of useful idiots with funding from the rich (#BLM and Mr. Soros); taking to heart teachings of Frankfurt approved teaching staff or bad leadership. But either way they will continue to dance in circles believing that they are doing good so that the little gender-less voice in their heads can be sated.
>>
>>29426162
What taxes are you paying you shit stain? What is it you work?

Remember to post proof, cunt. Also, don't think I didn't notice how you went from f.p. singular to plural, which STRONGLY suggests you don't do shit, just piggyback off others - like a nigger.

So WHAT IS IT YOU WORK + proof

go
>>
>>29425036
>people in this thread don't understand what the word shill means
summer time, fellas.
>>
>>29426342
>A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization.
OP didn't disclose he wasn't non-white and that he was a /pol/-fag

LITERAL SHILL
>>
File: image.png (14 KB, 570x424) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 570x424
>>29426297
Now your just deflecting. What does it matter if I pay taxes? I'm referring to whites as a whole.

Just look at studies like this one. Of course, whites are the majority of welfare recipients, because whites are over half the country. But look at blacks, they take a quarter, despites only being about 10% of the country. And this is just one program. You find similar results in many others.

But to answer you, no I go to college.
>>
>>29425036
I don't get what is it with 4chan and race. You are in no way different than SJWs with your obsession.
>>
>>29425711
>>29425768
/pol/tards, everybody
How autistic can you get to lie on mongolian basket weaving forum?
>>
>>29425036
Whites were dominant for a time and so giving other ethnicities a leg up was the right thing to do.
Now, that time has passed but people don't realize it, and so they're just going to be charitable unto death like Jesus.
Christianity is a cuck religion.
>>
File: PPhcg.jpg (353 KB, 1600x1250) Image search: [Google]
PPhcg.jpg
353 KB, 1600x1250
>>29425036
Billions have been spent on media to brainwash and berate whites into thinking this way. Look who owns the media and you'll get your answer
>>
>>29426690
i-it's all just a crazy conspiracy theory you /pol/tard! The Jews dindu nuffin!! You're LITERALLY HITLER
>>
>>29425036
>paid for by Donald J. Trump (tm)
>>
>>29426583
>What does it matter if I pay taxes?
>But to answer you, no I go to college.
pffffffffffffffffft

I hope next time a leftist asks you what does it matter they live in a white district you show the same level of understanding your stupid ass is expecting of me right now.

I really hope you appreciate what a slimy turd you are right now.

What do you go to college for? I'm thinking a cunt like you would have mentioned it if it was anything to be proud of.
>>29426651
who do you think makes the cuck threads
>>
File: pol in a nutshell.png (212 KB, 1132x700) Image search: [Google]
pol in a nutshell.png
212 KB, 1132x700
>>29425036
>post is bait
into the trash it goes
>>29425160
>/pol/ is worth shit
the trashing continues
>>
>>29426730
He doesn't have the money

so they do it FOR FREE
>>
My race doesn't matter, I enjoy the discussion.
>>
>>29426738
Christ somebody got triggered hard.

You never once countered my arguments.

I'll go out on a limb and say your a nigger yourself. Am I right? Post proofs if otherwise. Since you seem so interested in personal shit instead of the argument af hand.
>>
Do you really want to see my penis though? It upsets Jannies and gets deleted so I stopped posting it. And it's years old and looks like 90% of the penises out there.
>>
>>29426899
What is your college major I asked you first.

Okay, I can be a nigger, if it makes you feel better.

Also, fuck off with your 'arguments', you insincere cunt.
>>
>>29425328
"Everyone's" best interest isn't bin the interest of me and those I care about.
>>
>>29426899
>>29427014
It's taking you ages to reply, are you writing and deleting constantly or what

i'm leaving, please don't kill yourself over this shit
>>
R9k should be democratic
Voting republican is against their economic interest
>>
>>29426912

Yes, and with time stamp. Flash the goods, senpai!
>>
>>29425036
another .10 to the jew shill-.25 bonus if thread goes over 100
this thread is a good example of SHH
saged if that even works
>>
www jidf org

bow down to the ones you serve
>>
>>29426808
/pol/ is pretty much nothing but greasy sperglords
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.