[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chad doesn't want to lick my butthole because he thinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: PoopyHole.jpg (296 KB, 3000x1828) Image search: [Google]
PoopyHole.jpg
296 KB, 3000x1828
>Chad doesn't want to lick my butthole because he thinks it's dirty
>What do you think, anon?
>>
>>29424589
I think he's right desu.

UR NOT MY GF I WONT LICK UR BUTT.
>>
One time I had a girl who would make me lick her butt, and she would get really into it, like, she clearly thought it was a fucking low, dirty, disgusting thing to do. Like she couldn't believe someone would do something so debased. She'd grab my hair and basically wipe her ass with my tongue while I held it out, and she'd grit her teeth and say stuff I'm frankly embarrassed to repeat here.

I miss her. Every other girl is like
>Hehe I like to sit on face :P
>Can we do the butt licking thing? :3

No bitch, you gotta call me a pathetic filthy fuck for licking your asshole. Get with the fucking program.
>>
>>29424589
I'm thinkin *BRAAAAAAAAAP*
>>
>>29424692
>stuff I'm frankly embarrassed to repeat here.

For the love of God, repeat it.
>>
>>29424692
You can't make this post and not tell us what she said.
>>
>>29424692
kek fucking great
WHAT DID SHE SAY?

I don't want them to just sit on my face and wiggle either, I want them to fucking rape my face.
>>
>>29424692
You're no one here anon. Your post may be screencapped, but you will still be able to post here without being recognized for it. It'll be our secret!
>>
File: IMG_20160620_132252.jpg (224 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160620_132252.jpg
224 KB, 1200x1600
Cum cums are yum yums for my tum tums and bum bums
>>
>>29424589
*pokes pinky in butthole*
Is that alright? I won't lick but I'll fuck ya
>>
>>29424692
Fuckin post it faggot.
>>
hell yeah ill eat your ass
>>
>>29424692
gtfo normie uyfytdrtd
>>
>>29425334
maybe you'll find some of that superior Chad seed in there yumnmm
>>
>>29425361
It's OK. Normies are OK when they goodpost. But ONLY for these.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.