[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The entire problem with the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 1461588938288.jpg (174 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
1461588938288.jpg
174 KB, 768x960
Women believe ANYTHING they hear within their social sphere.
Not to say that most men aren't extremely gullible also (or that they aren't so pussified as to basically be women themselves), but women have it programmed into them genetically.

Women are "gullible" for a very good reason.
From having to watch over others constantly since the beginning of humanity, they became selfless. Because they were so close to all the needs and wants of their people, they developed the instinct to trust them absolutely and a true understanding of their people was taken for granted.
When they were relieved of many responsibilities to their people by the 'modernization' of society the trait of selflessness became hollow and so turned to nothing but unawareness, leaving the instinct to implicitly trust their social sphere intact to be turned to purposes other than what made it to begin with.
The emotional analysis of accounts of events by women has been an important asset in holding communities together. It has provided a check against the power of rationality of men and has been a safeguard for the community when the rationality of men fails.
Now women's instincts are being used to destroy every-day communities to hold together nations that express interests that directly conflict with the interests of their citizens.

Considering the addition of 'the media' to the general social sphere, with all of its inherent falsehoods, the women go absolutely crazy. Literally insane; completely turned against their own nature.
Their nurturing instincts are used to nurture the interests of the upper classes as handed down from the media rather than those of the actual people they see and interact with every day, even their own children.
Instead of being warm with compassion they are cold with judgements calculated from the information they are brainwashed with.
>>
File: 1459983823031.jpg (188 KB, 1220x1220) Image search: [Google]
1459983823031.jpg
188 KB, 1220x1220
The affect this has on men personally is absolutely devastating. Their entire motivation for living is warped beyond anything that is healthy and beneficial for the man or his family or his community. Leadership is taken away from him and is centralized at the top of the social hierarchy. He is forced to abandon the action that follows from a rational analysis of his circumstances in order to satisfy the insane wants of the women. It is beyond the average man's ingenuity and resources to overcome these slanted circumstances.

So it is that women are the primary tool of the upper classes to control us all, because men will do anything for their women. So it is that love is turned against us and the very foundation of our existence is betrayed.

This is the great vulnerability in the mind of the human that is exploited to make civilization by slavery.

Men and women were never much different in their minds. Now even our men are being feminized so they too can be exploited and used to exploit in this way.
Feminism is really feminization of men and masculinization of women.
By making women and men interchangable, men will be more likely to follow the example of a woman and women will be more likely to follow the example of man. This makes a man take on traits of a woman, and so he becomes more submissive and so he is a better slave to his master. This makes a women take on traits of a man, and so she works harder and is a better slave to her master.
The goal of this terrible regime is simply to leverage its human resources as extremely as possible to create instantaneous economic value, regardless of the cost to the lowly subjects. This is not any desperate struggle for national survival, but a struggle for the hereditary upper classes to maintain their power against foreign competition. Whether they win or lose, it's all the same to us.
>>
File: 1466021855003.png (613 KB, 1000x2250) Image search: [Google]
1466021855003.png
613 KB, 1000x2250
What a strange thread you have here, OP.
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (156 KB, 990x556) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
156 KB, 990x556
Anyway all of this is clearly a huge problem for the health and survival of the average person, and probably for humanity as a whole.
Something has to be done. Without going into too much detail, I think we need to organize into "Fight Club style" gangs and improve ourselves physically and mentally. We need to make a religion of un-cucking. We need to gather all the people together who see a problem with this popular way of life and give them the courage to speak out and stand up against it.

The temptation is to just keep anesthetizing yourself to your troubles by consuming dank memes and following the path of the normie despite not getting the full set of benefits. Enough of it. Let's contemplate making a real functioning community and make our own way.

-Jack
>>
>>29414927
>women are so selfless that they are evil

Shut up you fucking idiot.
>>
>Selflessness in the sense of unselfishness became selflessness in the sense of literally lacking a self

Actually pretty poignant desu
>>
>Their entire motivation for living is warped beyond anything that is healthy and beneficial for the man or his family or his community.
women want (by the impossible standards paraded here /r9k/)

genetically fit, strong chin, large muscles, upper class, dominant, assertive, intelligent, hard working, driven individuals who have healthy social lives and success.

aspiring to live up to these things is healthy

/r9k/ is for screwing yourself out of happiness because you hate work

response? (hard mode: no use of the term cuck)
>>
A post-capitalist critique of women/feminism as colonized by the bourgeois and turned into the central mechanism of enslaving men (by warping their social goals) is pretty cool OP, but you aren't going to get any attention for it here. Everyone here is a fucking retard.

Try writing something for real though desu. I would be very happy to see this if it came out as a book. But as an /r9k/ post, it just saddens me imagining all the deaf ears.
>>
>>29414948
Jack from skype with deadbird n dat?
>>
>>29415067
Of course, in general, those things are healthy to want, pursue, and possess. But they require a certain encouragement. They require the input of genuine leadership, which in our society is reserved for only a few. The majority is given rotten impersonal leadership designed to sabotage them and drown out any good sense that would overcome the situation.
We have been conditioned to ignore true leaders by the sole fact that they are telling us things contrary to what everyone else thinks. People think of popular opinion as a conduit to the truth of success, but it's really the opposite.
Women are the easiest to convince of this false necessity of conformity, and men follow along.

Simply put the program set before you is designed to sabotage your potential so you fit into the economy in some job or other.

The people who go here have a will to live like anyone else. We may be screwing ourselves, but we don't really want to be, and we can figure out how to stop all of it by working together and discovering the true leadership that we can offer each other.

>>29415236
no, a totally unknown jack
>>
Pretty sure good old uncle Teddy had the same views OP, be careful not to cut yourself on an envelope.
>>
>>29416057
what on earth do any of those words you said mean?
>>
>>29416073
>being so smart that you have to put footnotes on random /r9k/ quips
*sigh*

The views expressed in the OP are very similar to Industrial Society and Its Future by Theodore J. Kaczynski, you figure out the rest.
>>
>>29415111
Don't worry, I read it and I'm a weird fatalistic pseudoanarchist
>>
>>29416057
>muh edgy

Ted was a fucking genius
"you independently invented a very smart man's views what a faggot haw haw look at how much I'm laughing at you"
seriously??
>>
>>29416108
>thinking having read a particular thing makes you smarter than those who did not read it
>not being aware of how much shit there is to read
>not considering those who have read things you have not read smarter than yourself
>believing in this line of bullshit
>"i am so smart"
>>
>>29416108
Oh you mean sunglasses hoodie man?
>>
>>29415111
>>29416147
Nothing to worry,
I read it too and I'm also a retarded faggot
>>
>>29416200
Protip: everyone who doesn't get a chance to fully participate in society and be oversocialized i.e. brainwashed develops similar views eventually, even on an intuitive, subconscious level, which he can't quite express as eloquently as the OP or Teddy K.

It's just observation of facts and basic deduction. The problem is coming up with the prescriptive part of the philosophy, and especially a way to enforce it onto the general populace. Which is where the famous Mister Ted failed miserably, and so will the OP.

>>29416261
Why so serious?

>>29416299
Pretty sure that's Ice T.
>>
>>29416108
well fuck i guess I'm on the List now
>>
>>29416316
>everyone who isn't either an alt-right IQphobe or prog swarmhost is a retard

>>29416342
>yeahh ive been around a while kid..... the Important thing,, is just Keep your head down and eat at Arbys sandwiches... *eats turd that looked like a candy bar*
>>
>>29416408
>*eats turd*
Feel free to suggest something better. By definition, if you were in the position to actually do something better, you wouldn't be writing loopy manifestos, you'd be living a good life.
>>
>>29416484
>loopy manifestos
Loopy....meaning it wouldn't be popular if you brought it up with chad and stacey? Or do you have some substantial critique?

Anyway that is doing something better you retard.
People need each other, and the first thing is to come to an understanding.

But freaks like you are brainwashed to put down anything that isn't part of the regime that you fucking hate.
>>
>>29416408
>The problem is coming up with the prescriptive part of the philosophy, and especially a way to enforce it onto the general populace. Which is where the famous Mister Ted failed miserably, and so will the OP.

He had no solutions. He argued not just for the abolishment of technology, but the very concept of technological advancement, exchange of information. There's literally no way to enforce his theories and his solution is to hope that we end up with a techno-fetishist fascist hellhole, instead of Brave New World. No solutions.

OP on the other hand, I think he's sitting on the answer himself, that we as a group need to start advocating for social change based on the well-being of both genders or we'll end up ostracizing anyone who isn't interested in mass murder and institutionalized rape factories.
>>
>>29416722
>mass murder
we already have this
>institutionalized rape factories
we already have those, they're called prisons
>>
>>29414927
not sure I agree with the midsection but I definitely agree with the first and last parts.

It's very hard for the truth to compete with a multi-billion dollar jewish propaganda machine, but I feel like it is getting better as more people turn to the internet
>>
>>29416927
the internet is just as much a propaganda machine

an example of possible propaganda:
especially in places like this, comments can be automatically generated by "artificial intelligence". Shilling can be automatic and omnipresent.
The profit potential of this is insane. It could change the world. So you know there is a version of it existing already and that more and more sophisticated versions will be coming.

the only way to tell bots from people is intelligent creative intellectual conversation.
>>
>>29416582
>Or do you have some substantial critique?
No, I agree with pretty much everything in it, but all of this has been known since forever. Marcuse, Elul, Marx, Schopenhauer, Postman, McLuhan, Plato, Heraclitus, Hobbes, Spengler etc. The question is: now what?
>>
>>29414927
>The entire problem with the world
I doubt that this is "THE BIG PROBLEM"
And your point is interesting but I'm uncertain of how true it is
I do at the very least agree with you that "equality" and "diversity" ironically aim more for homogenization and a doubling of the workforce than any amount of respect for real individuality.

No one cares what kind of unimportant, wacky-ass religious accessories you wear, and nobody cares which god you believe in (usually the same story with a different twist, anyhow) as long as you follow some strict unwritten code to the letter. Our "differences" become a pale echo of what differences actually are. Like everyone is forced to go through the same shitty grind but we're all allowed to wear different hats while we do so, and we're supplemented with the delusion that our choice in hats represents freedom while the world is assraped by globalization and complex feudalism.

On one hand we're actually encouraged to fight over our choice in "identity" so that there's enough infighting to distract from anything that actually means anything (SJWs), and on the other we're encouraged to put great importance on and "resolve" conflicts between the identities of others (as a reaction to this kind of "infighting") so that they remain relevant and dominate our psyches at the expense of just about anything else. Like a giant red herring ruse cruise, it's all about the diversion of attention to these nonsensical identities themselves.

It's the people who truly deviate who get shut down, and for whom there is no "diversity" campaign.

I don't really know about all of this with the emotional nature of women and the like (though I do think women are the primary medium for dispersing propaganda), and I do know that we're asked to follow the same template, though we can disguise it in whatever wrapping paper we want.

I don't know if that really made sense or if I captured my sentiments accurately enough.
>>
>>29417962
Basically its changing the definition of diversity from "we are all different because of our differences" to "we are all the same despite our differences"- and creating artificial differences we can bicker over so one side can find fault in them and the other can somewhat disingenuously validate the global philosophy in response, because we actually are mostly the same despite our differences- but nobody wonders why. Instead they accept it as dogmatic truth.

Sorry for soapboxing so hard. This ties into your point at least in that now there is a single human archetype we are meant to emulate and that archetype is of course easily exploited
>>
>>29418459
>Instead they accept it as dogmatic truth
that's the real point here I guess.
Most people never learn the lesson that critical thinking is the only validation for human existence. A life without it is a regressed life of an animal.
>>
>>29414927
lol looks like we got a bunch of pretentious english majors in this thread. Well, at least your using your degree for something
>>
>>29414927

>Women believe ANYTHING they hear within their social sphere.
No that's anon, any bullshit about women someone says anon eats it all up
>>
>>29418769
im pretty sure that using the word "pretentious" pretty much proves you to be a brainless animal
>>
>>29416108
>Vocabulary
>Directly correlates to intelligence
"okay"
>>
>>29414948
I would love to do this
Area codes for self-improvement cultism thread?
>>
>>29420472
I totally agree, i'd pounce on the opportunity.
I think the overall organization needs some planning though.

612 here
>>
>>29414927
I didn't read whatever the fuck you wrote but I was worried because I thought all the kitters were dead from the thumbnail
>>
>>29421489
that picture was taken just before animal control bagged and drowned every one of those cats
#mexicocity
>>
File: 16478489.jpg (351 KB, 800x3060) Image search: [Google]
16478489.jpg
351 KB, 800x3060
>>29421489
You, I like.
>>
I guess OP is too much for r9k to comprehend
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.