[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he's a 20+ year old Virgin It's origin story time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 37
File: I_HAVE_NEVER_SEEN_A_VAGINA.png (213 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
I_HAVE_NEVER_SEEN_A_VAGINA.png
213 KB, 600x887
>he's a 20+ year old Virgin

It's origin story time robots. How did you become a 20+ year old virgin? Do you think you'll lose your virginity within the next year? Why or why not?
>>
Well there's not usually just one reason.

I live a pretty isolated life generally which doesn't really lend itself to getting laid. I did attend an all boys high school which certainly didn't help.

I doubt I'll lose it within the next year, just doesn't seem very likely.
>>
It's hard to nail it at one thing. Being fat with no self-esteem to want to improve myself is a big factor. Not knowing how to approach a female romantically is another - I have some female friends, so I can actually talk to girls, but when it comes to talk to a girl I like to ask her out or with any other intention than just hanging out, I sperg completely. I managed to have a LDR but as many of them it was doomed to fail at some point. And of course, no way to fuck together if we are separated by miles.

As of today I'm 23 and in probably a worse sentimental situation. Last time I even tried to approach somebody was last year and right now I'm an emotional mess. I also believe nowadays that I'm just not meant to have any kind of relationship. I stopped caring about sex long ago, but being lonely is still a pain.

I'd like for normalfags and other anons alike to try to comprehend that being a virgin for us isn't just sad because we don't know what sex is. It's sad because in today's society sex means validation in many other ways than just the primal need of breeding. Sex means you're not a loser, that you are an adult, that somebody cares about you. When you tell people through movies that you HAVE to get laid before prom, or that virgin people are manchilds until they get laid, or that being 30+ virgin is pathethic and that only terrible people spend so much time without a partner, then it's hard to understand why so many normalfags talk about it like sex is no big deal.
>>
Not only did I never try to lose it, I avoided females like the plague.

Hoe and behold, several of these creatures took interest even despite my best efforts to remain hidden, but they were quickly shot down.
>>
Some people are not meant to have sex, even casually. Women are not programmed to find genetic dead-ends attractive.
>>
Simple, I just didn't want to. My first gf I broke up with quickly and the next one I didn't want to have sex with. I'm ideally waiting for marriage so I definitely won't lose it in the next year.
>>
I'm 5 foot 7
>>
Crippling social anxiety with schizotypal personality. I've been a shut in ever since I left high school and have had few friends throughout this life. Women think I'm very attractive so I have no decent excuse. I'm not bothered by it, anymore. I hate people so much. I find their company annoying in excess. You wouldn't find me in a club unless I were to be shooting it up. Anyways, I might lose it once I start meeting people face to face again and learn to keep my weirdness to myself.
>>
>How did you become a 20+ year old virgin?
it's extremely simple, I've never flirted with or asked out a girl.
>>
>>29404561
I'm 6'2 and had girls be into me.
But in highschool I broke down pretty dramatically and spent a year on pills concentrating on not killing myself.
I've been a complete wreck ever since.
Sabotaged myself without pity or remorse.

Now I'm 25 and pretty much invisible. If a girl showed interest now I could handle it, but I live in the country and work nights, so I don't meet anybody.

Anything could happen in the next year.
>>
Think about this all the time, really don't know desu.

In elementary and middle school, I was full on autistic and had no female friends and like one guy friend who was my neighbor. I moved before starting high school and had a decent circle of guys and girls. However, all the guys would constantly talk about how some girl or other was crushing on them, but that never happened to me. I didn't really care at the time because I was just happy I had some semblance of friends.

Before I knew it, I was done with high school and realized I learned jackshit about talking to or approaching girls beyond friends. Cue massive social anxiety that prevented me from talking to girls in college and that's where I'm at now.
>>
File: index.jpg (3 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3 KB, 199x254
who else /pe/ here?
>>
>>29404561
I never had any confidence with women. Never interacted with them at any great length. Never even kissed one. I've lost whatever little social confidence I had, now I have no friends and haven't for the last 3 years. Somewhat avoided women because I was too awkward around them and had no idea how to flirt. I'm naturally shy and quiet so it's just too unnatural for me, and I know that makes me a loser as a man. I'm not tall or handsome.

Seriously doubt I'll lose my virginity, ever. Foreskin's a bit tight too which would probably make it painful. It's not the sex which makes me sad, it's having absolutely zero intimacy with women. Ever. No interest in paying a hooker.
>>
>>29404561
got summa that autism
>>
>>29405191
this seems to be such a common problem here...
>>
File: e5c.jpg (54 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
e5c.jpg
54 KB, 499x750
>>29404561
>never very good with women
>started watching anime
>got unrealistic expectations of women and love from anime
that's really all it took desu
>>
>>29405255
>tfw never watched anime in my life
>still a permavirgin

doesn't matter either way m8
>>
>>29405285
might as well start bud, it eases the pain
>>
>>29405293
>it eases the pain
nah it just leaves a giant hole in your heart and a yearning for something that you will never personally experience
>>
>>29405194
holy fuck are you literally me? everything you wrote is the exact same situation as mine right down to the slightly too tight foreskin
>>
File: 1261541417024.png (350 KB, 755x620) Image search: [Google]
1261541417024.png
350 KB, 755x620
24 year old KHV here.

Just always been generally very shy and introverted. No female has ever shown any interest in me, never gone out of my way to show in any interest in one either because i'm actually terrified. I've probably never socially interacted with a female not related to me for more than ten minutes without awkwardly ending the conversation. I think i might actually have some form of autism but i'm not 100% sure, i'm too proud to lose my virginity to a hooker too so i'll probably be a virgin for life or at least until my thirties.

I also think i'm pretty ugly so that doesn't help either, been fat my whole life too but i'm slowly losing weight for the first time in my life. Lost 43 pounds so far, hopefully if i lose another 30 i get some new found confidence or something and lose it to a slut on tinder next year.
>>
File: 1464245421000.png (391 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1464245421000.png
391 KB, 720x540
>>29405324
I think you're right, but I'm gonna keep deluding myself otherwise
>>
Women avoid me like the plague.

Also, what >>29404945 said
>>
>>29404561
Being honest I just never really tried.

In our society men have to do the approaching unless they're exceptionally attractive, and I never approached anyone. So I'd be lying if I said women had rejected me, they've never really had the opportunity to
>>
>>29405324
It can but it doesn't have to. If you've truly given up on 3d then it works fine, but most here can't seem to do that. I think they're just not old enough to do that yet, for me it didn't happen until mid-late 20s.
>>
I blame it on my dad bullying me as a kid 2bh
>>
File: 1459992424904.png (353 KB, 302x299) Image search: [Google]
1459992424904.png
353 KB, 302x299
>>29404561
I'm never going to lose my virginity senpai, unless I pay a hooker, but I'm not desperate enough to do that though.

I don't even care though, I like being a massive loser as weird as that sounds, maybe all these years of isolation have finally driven me to insanity.
>>
>>29405455
It has nothing to do with 2d vs 3d. It's about watching romance or even just friendship anime and wishing you could ever have that emotional connection with literally anyone
>>
>>29405245
how bad is urs
>>
File: glasses.gif (2 MB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
glasses.gif
2 MB, 500x279
>>29404561
I lost it at 21.

>I met this qt art student in college, she liked me for some reason
>we started hanging out, it was nice
>We started dating and after a week or so she invited me to her house
>She lived with ther parents but we were alone that day, in the living room watching some vallet shit
>we started kissing and making out and she grabbed my dick from outside my jeans
>feelsgood.jpg
>she started stroking me
>I got hard
>we ran to her room
>she tossed me in her bed
>removed my jeans
>"wow, you're pretty big"
>cowgirl style
>it was awesome
>we dated for 2 years
>literally never had sex since
>I'm 29 now
>>
>>29405413
same boat. lost 60 lbs already and losing the last 40. tbqh I could probably go out and lose it on tinder but 24 years of inertia is not easy to overcome
>>
Is anyone else almost positive they'll become a wizard?

Has anyone else come to terms with it even if you're 5+ years out?
>>
>>29405488
Wishing you could have that connection with 3d, yes. If you don't believe it's possible or that the effort vs reward isn't worth it, then eventually you'll stop wishing for it so much. for me anime is just like socializing, I read a ln or whatever to get my daily quota of socializing in, and then I'm ready for other more productive things. it doesn't make me want to go out and find friends because it's like I already experienced it by watching/reading. This is probably because of the autism however.
>>
>>29404561
At least you weren't raped when you were 10 then no one ever loved you.
>>
>>29405622
came to the conclusion 7 years out, that was the last time I seriously considered finding a gf
>>
>>29404561
I lost it at 22.

Honestly, don't let it get you down or define who you are. We all peak at different times, as cliched as that sounds.
>>
>>29405622
I'm still giving myself some hope, but if by 25 I'm still on this rut then I'll declare myself wizard apprentice.
>>
>>29405191
>>29405245

Got that lovely birth defect. Mine was bad enough that it was affecting my organ growth. My lungs, stomach, and heart didn't have enough room to grow and were showing signs of stunted growth.

Was given experimental surgery to correct it and I'd say it was 70% effective. I still have a slight indent to my chest to this day. Lungs never fully recovered so I can't maintain strenuous activity without getting short of breathe quickly. Just can't keep up the blood oxygen levels.

Good thing I'm a robot and will never pass on this horrible gene (its dominant so there's a 50% of passing it on to a child).
>>
31/Wizard

A combination of immaturity, low self esteem, naivety, and shame.

Trying to get myself together but I think it might be too late for me at 31.
>>
>How did you become a 20+-year-old virgin?
No one has ever been interested in me, and I have never been particularly interested in anyone else. I find females to be physically attractive, of course, but interacting with them to "get laid" or get a girlfriend would require time-money resources and engagement in unpleasant activities (e.g. parties, drinking, going outside in general). The potential benefits are outweighed by the costs, so I have never attempted to have a romantic and/or sexual relationship.

To address some attributes others have mentioned, I will clarify that I am not significantly unattractive or socially awkward (my writing does not accurately reflect how I actually speak). I am relatively fit, have a slightly above average face, and have been described as "endearing", "polite", and "sociable". I use these alleged social skills to strategically define distances for the social bonds I am unfortunately required to maintain. I carefully become close enough to these acquaintances that I am generally well-liked among all of them, but not close enough that they would ask me to do something such as "hang out" or attend social gatherings. This is how I have conducted myself as far back as I can remember. I think I had friends in elementary school, but those memories have mostly faded.

Note: I am 23 kilovolts; hugless was taken by force.

>Do you think you'll lose your virginity within the next year
No, never. I do not have any intention or desire to do so.

I think many anons here would be much happier if they simply cast aside their desires for women.
>>
I turned 20, and my penis had not yet entered a vagina or any other orifice.

>Do you think you'll lose your virginity within the next year?
No

>Why or why not?
Cowardice, avoidance, lack of experience, and lack of opportunities.
>>
The first time I saw an uncovered pair of tits in real life (excluding my mothers) was in med school when the cardiologist pulled up an elderly woman's gown for us to listen to her heart murmur. We had to lift them out of the way to get the stethoscope in the correct place so that was also the first time I got to touch a "boob".

The first time I saw a vagina was during prep for surgery when the nurses put in a Foley catheter for a middle aged woman, it was gross and hairy and fucked up from multiple childbirths.

This was 5 years ago, I'm 29 now and flunked out so that's all the action I've got or will ever get.

As for the questions it's because I have no self-esteem and am afraid of women since being made fun of as a kid, also not attractive enough for the women I rarely encounter after becoming a shut-in to make any moves.

Probably won't lose it ever, I seriouslydoubt 29 years of self-loathing can be undone at this point, already at this age I can feel the urges for sex or relationships waning so I have even less of a drive to fix anything.
>>
>>29405622
Only three months until wizard here, I'm pretty sure nothing will change.
>>
>>29405191
I have that and I fucked tons of girls before, I am pretty ripped so its not as noticeable as the guy in the pic but still
>>
I didn't become a 20+ year old virgin.
In fact, I got laid a bunch. inb4 normie.

All you have to do... is drugs. Around other people who do drugs.

If you're too high-and-mighty to get high, don't blame me for wizard powers.
>>
>>29406308
to do drugs in the first place you have to be a normie who has connections somehow
>>
The thing that hurts the most during those times when you're rolling alone in your bed, unable to sleep and fall into really thinking about the mess that is your life is that it's all my own damn fault. I'm absolutely not one of those guys who blames women for anything, I completely understand them not wanting anything to do with me and it has everything to do with how I behave myself.
>>
>ill think about getting a gf when i get into high school
>high school's too busy for me to think about getting a gf. I'll get one in college
>how the fuck did I ever think I'd have the time to get a gf in college?
Not that I'd even be able to find a girl who would like me even if I did try, but I just don't have the mental capacity to play the mind games nesicary for getting a girl and complete pre-med at the same time. I'm sure I could dump my v card on some bar sloot, but id rather just jack off at the point where I'm foregoing actual human connection to get my dick wet.

It's pretty easy to get comfortable with constant solitude when you barely have time to be bored.
>>
Lost my virginity at 20! Don't give up friends

(tfw still bummed I missed out on young love)
>>
I have a crippling fear of being seen naked
>>
>>29406505
Oh, fuck off. 20 isn't young love? It most certainly seems so to me.
>>
>>29406546
Well by 20 people is considered young adult. So technically young?

However when people talk about "young love" it's usually about teens having their first romantic relationships, so around 14-16.
>>
>>29406495
This is so spot on it hurts.
Now I'm 24 and trying to overcome my quarter-century of accumulated bad habits desu
>>
>>29406541
I know this feel. I have really bad eczema covering most of my body so even if do manage to get with a chick naked, they will see my horrific skin and run away. I can only hope they would be understanding but I already have my doubts.
>>
File: image.png (125 KB, 1024x1113) Image search: [Google]
image.png
125 KB, 1024x1113
>>29404561
Well school was actually pretty good for me, had plenty of male friends, still do, we do shit all the time, but never any female attention and i could only really be friends with guys, too bad I'm straight huh. Plus I'm really fat and ugly with a terrible fashion sense.

I'm twenty now, but I'll never allow myself to ever get close to or be in a sexual relationship with a woman because of my disgusting deformed penis. I got circumcised as a baby, through medical issues, because mutilating a mans genitals at birth for no reason wasn't popular here in Britain. But the doctor did a shit job now the bottom of my penis tip is scarred and disgusting. Then later I developed these noticeable spots on my penis.

>ib4 just was your cock you dirty cunt.

I do every day praying that they'll go away, but they don't, it's a bit like cock acne and I've read up on them, they don't go away and my case is terrible, trust me, my penis looks like a diseased husk. Not to mention my penis isn't even a good size, like 5 inches or something, I really have nothing going on for me down there, so I'll never be able to have sex. It would be too embarrassing. Doesn't help that this demoralises me on everything I do because, ' what's the point I'll just kill myself from loneliness later on in life.' So I can't even improve myself. I would really like to lose weight and not be a fat piece of shit, but I have no motivation, I could never be with a woman.

Tl;dr: my penis is too disgusting to have sex with so I'll wait out to see if the wizard meme is true and then off myself if it isn't.
>>
>>29407133
>see if the wizard meme is true and then off myself if it isn't
Sorry, meme magic isn't real.
>>
>6'1
>not balding
>not framecel
>not fat
>still KHHV

FACE IS ALL THAT MATTERS
>>
>>29407133
Similar dick situation, mine's also scarred and sorta fucked up. chances are good the hypothetical girl won't care too much about that though - a cock's a cock and 5 inches is fine. I'd work on the being fat thing
>>
>>29407133
Post dick if you're still here
I want to see deformed dicks
>>
>>29404561
I was super depressed and had very few friends my whole life going into highschool. Near the end of my sophomore year, I met a pretty cute girl through my only friend's girlfriend. She was he only girl who ever seemed to express any interest in me, as every other girl I tried talking to ignored me, so I easily developed a huge crush on her. I quit playing video games, started studying and working out, and just generally became a way better person. I started dating her at the beginning of my senior year, and she would not go anywhere beyond hugging for "religious reasons". I eventually caught her fucking some kid who I used to be friends with, which ruined our relationship since I'm a fucking cuck, which led me to go out of state for college, where I'm really fucking unhappy, have no friends, and forced me to constantly lie to people at school I fucked my hs gf and to tell everyone back home I fucked girls at school. At this point I hate women to much to even think about losing my virginity unless I pay a prostitute or fuck a tranny
>>
>>29406443
My nigger. It'd be extremely easy to get laid if I wasn't a social recluse asperger fuck with nothing interesting to say and incredibly bad communication skills
>>
I'm so fucking mad about it to this day

>19 Years old
>end of summer first year after college
>8/10 tall huge tit qt messages me on fb
>we went to same high school but never talked
>really hit it off
>visit her a month later and sleep 3 days in her dorm
>first night we kiss and cuddle
>2nd night we make out and sleep in each others arms
>3rd night she asks me to grope her tits clearly asking me to initiate fucking her
>I grope tits but I don't do anything else
>I leave with us promising well see each other in a month again and we are bf/gf
>we broke up two weeks later
>every time I look back on that time she asked me to grab her tits as we wrre making out and cuddling I feel rage from the depths of my soul that burns as fuel for my existence to lift and fuck bitches

I still love her the the way she was back then bros...I can't let go...
>>
>>29408526
Hahahaha unlucky dude. Hf continuing to blame women for your unresolved beta male insecurities that led to the cuckening + even any trannies you talk to wanting nothing to do with you
>>
>>29405285
same here to be honest

31 year old permavirgin in july, never was into weebshit much
>>
>>29408594
I don't usually blame women for them, I just hate them all. I know the quickest and most effective way for me to deal with my beta issues is suicide, which I'll probably do
>>
Wizard in training here. Fuck bitches.
>>
>>29408594
It's HIS insecurities. Oh of course, it's HIS fault he got cheated on. It's HIS fault society fucked him over. It's HIS fault he was not born a genetically superior male.
>>
>>29404561
>It's origin story time robots

no
>>
Like someone else said, it's more of a combination of many things that all amounts to building a severe social barrier when it comes to getting laid.

I'm not going to go into a wall of text talking about all of the things that add to it, but critical social impairment many times starts in the household, and it also usually starts at a very young age, before you learn how to deal with difficulty in life. I'll say that this describes me accurately, as well as a few friends and siblings.

Now, as far as coming out of it, it is very possible. You have to learn to get out there and overcome fear. After reading many message boards and getting advice I eventually kissed, fingered a girl etc. Then the girls started to do those sort of favors for me. You have to keep putting work into it is key. I am still a virgin, but only on its purest definition. I do think I will get laid in the next year. I'm glad I didn't live through my twenties in the rut I was for the longest part of my life so far.

The only thing you can control in the world is yourself. External factors contribute to all of our autism, but in the end we can either bitch our whole lives and be virgins forever, or admit our problems and put effort into fixing them.
>>
>Be me
>Only fucked one girl 5 years ago when I was 19
>Come to /r9k/ to read threads like this and know that at least I'm better than some people
>>
Became a shut in neet after finishing high school i got addicted to video games and didn't give a shit about anything else,i lost all my social skills and got social anxiety im a 24 year old hkv now im trying to get my shit back together but at this point i fucked up i dont think i'll ever get a girlfriend I wish I can take it back
>>
>>29405981
This nigga is already becoming a wizard
>>
>>29405190
I did pretty much the same thing, I was pretty autismo in HS and before, then I went to college and realized I was completely socially retarded. What honestly worked out sorta for me was acknowledging this and dropping out and going to community college with the sole focus of being less autismo. If you can take a year or so off four year college and just focus on getting socially competent you should do it.
>>
File: Smug Wojak.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Smug Wojak.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29404561
I didn't try to lose it nor did I really care.
No.
>Why or why not?
Because I still won't try. I also think I might as well become a wizard.
>>
>>29405331
kek, good to know there's others out there man
>>
I didn't do anything. I was normal if a bit shy at school, had a normal amount of friends, liked football and video games. My mum says I was always smiling as a kid.

I don't know what or when anything changed, but I was just lucky enough to end up like this.
>>
>>29406419
And be in a social group to do drugs with other people as well. Dudes definitely a normie
>>
Never bothered, and looking at myself now I'm sure I'm a provider at best, and fuck that. I'm not gonna pay some roasty to pretend to love me.
>>
File: a person like me.jpg (58 KB, 379x496) Image search: [Google]
a person like me.jpg
58 KB, 379x496
>>29404561
I'm a wizard. I don't believe I will ever lose it, but I don't care about it anymore. I was a sheltered late bloomer who knew nothing about relationships. Honestly i never really wanted to have a relationship. People, especially girls are scary and there is no reason for anyone to want to do anything with me.
>>
When I was 14 I met a perfect girl. Then I got depressed, broke up with her and was never interested in anyone again.

Ten years later I met another girl and asked her out, she said yes, but we couldn't find time.
>>
Never talked with them.
>>
>>29404561
I'm fucking ugly

>Do you see yourself losing your virginity in the next year?
No.
>>
>>29406286
I actually think it makes my pecs look more defined, but not when I was still skinnyfat.
>>
>>29404561
23 gay virgin here.

Been a friendless shut-in neet since 2009. Never talk to anyone besides my mom.
>>
These threads give me hope for /r9k/ seeing that we aren't all normies and that robots are still present, even if lightly.
>>
God told me no sex before marriage.

Afterwards I was too hopeless and bitter to try and fix the fact I had given up young love for a religious belief I no longer believed in.
>>
>>29404561
By being misanthropic edgy kid that sat in a corner and listened to Linkin Park instead of capitalizing on a girl mildly approaching me. Video games and anime. Single mother, no personal room. A classic.

Couldn't care less. I would need a low maintenance gamer girl to be fine with spending time in games about as much as together so I don't bother looking for her. My country has almost none of that kind.
>>
>>29408269
I know it's not, but it'll keep me going for now.
>>
>>29414545
Every day I thank my parents for not being Jesus crazy.

I mean sure, they had spades of all sorts of other kinds of crazy, but they pretty much just gave me the straight dope that religion is bullshit, the church want your money, and that religious people can be perfectly nice, but not to ever entirely trust them because they've been brainwashed into potentially valuing an imaginary narrative over yours and their own lives.

Which any way you swing it is just insane and stupid.
>>
File: 1446425914246.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1446425914246.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
>>29404561
Fat, no self-esteem, people don't like me outside of jokes, don't know how to talk to people outside of a professional setting, extremely insecure (i wear a sweatshirt when its 90 degrees out because i dont want people to see my lower back sweat), fear of intimacy, Ive been alone with a girl before that i maybe thought i couldve done something with but even in deep conversations with women my head hurts, my chest hurts, i cringe at imagining me and her doing anything, and now that ive come here i cant see anything but memes and i dont even talk to girls anymore, i hate them. And i dont suspect ill get laid anytime soon lol, Im gonna try to get chemically castrated withint the next few months
>>
I lost my virginity right before my 20th birthday, it was fun.
>>
>>29414470
>gay
>virgin
How can you know that you're gay without having sex?
>>
Lost my virginity on Friday at the age of 24 to an escort, planning on going to a different one this friday as well.

Just get an escort lads it's fun.
>>
All of high school I had had bare minimum human contact. Sometimes I went months without talking. Most people ignored me, I even tried to meet people through sports but still never became more than acquaintences. My first year of college I tried to change, quit browsing 4chan and playing vidya all together. Luckily I was in a social dorm. Became friends with a lot of the girls. 10/10 most popular girl in my dorm had a lot of classes with me. One day she was taking me back to her dorm, thought I was finally gonna loose my virginity, she had been dropping obvious hints.Ewww what's that smell, I guess I started pants, I've lost all the confidence I had gained since 1st year of college. Now I failed out of that university and I'm at a easier school. Life sucks, and I'm 21 now still a virgin and now have no friends.
>>
>>29414963
because i'm attracted to men. I've just never done anything with one.
>>
>>29415009
I'm just interested when you've realized it? Was it in primary school?
>>
File: 0854 - 4OfqbxR.gif (31 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
0854 - 4OfqbxR.gif
31 KB, 500x492
combination of no confindence and esteem.

Also recently came to the conclusion that I'm probably uglier than I actually think I am, which is bizarre if I have no self esteem.

I recently downloaded tinder just to see where I stack up with girls i.e. which girls are in my league.

basically all the swipes all extremely overweight and just ugly. or just ugly. I know tinder sluts are just looking for chads but there are a ton of qt 3.14s on there too.

So I guess I need to lower my standards or just forget about it.
>>
>>29404561
I was always plain looking. Not ugly but just meh average guy. I was also poor and shy.

If any girl dated an average looking guy she would at least pick the one with more money.

And if she dated a poor guy he would have to be hot.
>>
>>29415020
No, it was when I was 14, which was like late 2006. I've heard some realize it much sooner but I may have been a slow developer.
>>
Just turned 30 virgin
Reasons: I barely interact with the opposite sex, 0 game, detest sluts
Get on my level
>>
>>29414929
>tfw raised in irreligious household
>still a virgin

I think I'm just too cowardly with women

>>29415036
>combination of no confindence and esteem.
>Also recently came to the conclusion that I'm probably uglier than I actually think I am, which is bizarre if I have no self esteem.

Sounds a bit similar to me.
>>
>>29414967
Escorts don't count laddy.
>>
>>29404561
I lost it when I was 19 that was close
>>
>>29415081
Arent there like online gaybot communities?
>>
>>29415105
Any powers yet Mr Wizard?
>>
>>29415136
Not him but I'm pretty sure the only way a gay can be a virgin if he doesn't believe in a promiscus lifestyle
>>
>>29415163
>promiscus lifestyle
basically not going into gay clubs and bathhouses?
>>
>>29415136
Not that I know of. Every gay community is full of normalfags and I don't know how to talk to people anyway.

>>29415163
I suppose, gay virgins are really rare but they do exist.
>>
So why haven't you guys tried an escort yet? Is it just nerves or is it a moral thing?
>>
>>29415240
eh no interest.

I really only care about the companionship.
>>
>>29415240
I'm a neet living with my parents and don't have any money.
>>
>>29415240
It's not the same as real thing.
>>
>>29415240
I can't get turned on if i have to pay a girl, our problem is that girls don't want us. a hooker doesn't alleviate that at all. Paying for such a natural thing would be so fucking defeatist, i wouldnt be able to stand it
>>
>>29414929
Easy to make calls when you're 20 something.

Way more difficult to disbelieve indoctrination when it's pushed on you from all sides from before the time you can even speak for yourself.
>>
my brain is broken
I feel ashamed and scared whenever a girl shows interest in me and I feel like sex is wrong
>>
File: 1457435663056.jpg (60 KB, 960x944) Image search: [Google]
1457435663056.jpg
60 KB, 960x944
>>29415286
>sex is wrong
The mere thought of being naked with other naked person and making sex is terrifying to me.
>>
>>29415275
>>29415279

It will help you with women though with an escort you can catch up with how many other normies have slept with learn how to please a woman and then you'll have more confidence. Most of the confidence is lost because of lack of sexual experience makes us Perma's scared.
>>
>>29415286
I feel you dude.

The thought of the act feel wrong somehow.

Whenever a girl likes me, I immediately think that she likes me for the wrong reasons and is stupid, so I back off. I get kinda angry from someone liking me sometimes.
>>
>>29415310
>you'll have more confidence
Buying sex is not the same as having it as genuine thing. I do agree it brings confidence to some extent but not when you realize that you've had sex couple of times but none genuine kisses.
>>
>>29415240
I don't feel the need for pussy that badly. I want the comfy bits that come with relationships more. I don't get much money as well. It's illegal.

I need a relationship that helps me become a better person. Sex is just one of things you can share then. I'm fine with handjobs.
>>
>>29415310
I'm not that lacking in confidence, I think i know how to get a woman off, and through my jacking off ive learned how to orgasm multiple times so stamina isnt an issue, im just a loser lol
>>
I'm a virgin because I don't talk to girls. Never did at school, don't at university. No opportunity or desire to.
>>
>>29404561
How the fuck should I know?

> Do you think you'll lose your virginity within the next year? Why or why not?
There's a chance. An grill. There's a serious chance I'll get to cuck Chad so pray for me fellow Robots. If I miss that one Imma just give up for good.
>>
>>29415240
Its not the lack of sex that hurts. Its knowing your completely unappealing and unwanted by the opposite sex.
A hooker wont change that, and losing your virginity to a hooker is a stain on your life story.
>>
>>29415583
exactly feels like im a fucking failure. I don't like being so abnormal that I cant even fulfill a basic function of biological life. Its distressing and it should be considering we are just chemicals and electricity and this goes against all that. If anything, normies are the robots, we are just failed robots. They do what theyre supposed to, we don't
>>
File: acceptingfeel.jpg (101 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
acceptingfeel.jpg
101 KB, 692x577
>>29415688
As well as being a biological failure, I feel like a societal failure.
Sex is an important component of adult life and collective culture. Not having done it ever makes one an alien to most pop culture: movies, music, comedy.
To not have done the one thing that "everyone has done"

To be an "adult" is to treat sex as a normal, even boring activity.
>>
>>29404561
I've been thinking so for the past 4 years. Now it's clear to me that it won't change. Now I just have to accept it.
>>
I'm an autistic friendless neet. That's how. As far as I'm concerned, I'm heading for wizard station.
>>
>>29415688
>>29415862

god damn that resonates with me alot. being say being unique is the best but not being able to perform biological functions feels like fucking death.

Makes you really think about evolution and survival of the fittest etc.
>>
>>29415583
>>29415688
>>29415862
Fucking this. I was fine until I came to this very conclusion
>>
>All the self pity ITT

wew la. You've clearly made your virginity a prime component of your identity
>>
>>29415240

A)Lack of money.
B)illegal in my area and I have notoriously awful luck so I'd end up getting into a police bust.
C)The lack of sex isn't what bothers me, it's the idea of being completely undesirable and never getting that connection everyone else is hooked on.
>>
Story time? Story time.

You know, usually I'd say I'm fat, I'm ugly, all that shit (which is true by the way)

But you know what? The truth is that there's only one thing to blame for me being a virgin at 22 and that thing is my stupidity.

Age 15, I was a completely asocial, isolated being that even brought his laptop to go online at break time (this was circa 2009, when public wifi just was starting to be a thing, even thought I hid somewhere in the corridors a "non-business" guy going around with a laptop was a more unusual sight than today). There's this girl that sometimes would approach me and show interest in me, but I always rejected her because she was disturbing me while I was shitposting online. Only after some years I realized the mistake I did.

Age 17, last year of high school. There's this girl that sometimes would approach me, I was sort of friends with her. By the end of the year she would usually say stuff like "did you know my last boyfriend was the worst I ever had" and show interest in me in other ways, I was like "cool story, what should I do with that information". Years later I realized the mistake I did.

Age 20, I'm in an evening party and this girl I already knew and sometimes spoke with approaches me and says, "want to go to the movies later?", to which I respond, "sorry I'm tired" (to be fair I actually was, that was after a trip and I was sleepy). The day after I realized the mistake I did. I've seen her later, but it's obvious I'm late.

And these are not the only times I, accidentally or not, rejected sex, love, or any kind of female relationship, just the most obvious. I'm just fucking dumb.
>>
>>29417424
>Missed signals
Oh boy do i have a lot of these example from my own life, some of them so gobsmacking it'll make you want to punch me through the internet. I'm no longer even mad about them, instead i look back at them and laugh at just how oblivious i am.
>>
>>29417631
THERE SHOULDNT BE ANY MISSED SIGNALS, IF SOMEONE LIKES SOMEONE THEY SHOULD JUST SAY IT AND NOT FUCKING PUSSYFOOT AROUND, GIRLS EITHER WANT THE MAN TO GO FIRST BECAUSE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT WHO PEOPLE ACTUALLY ARE, OR THEYRE SO STUCK UP THEIR OWN ASS THEY DONT REALIZE THAT GUYS GO FOR ANYTHING AND IF SHES DOWN THE GUY IS TOO AND THE GIRL IS TOO NERVOUS
>>
>>29417791
>yfw a girl literally waved a unopened condom pack at me and asked me i could come over and help her get rid of it
>respond by telling her that she didn't need my help to throw it in the trash and that i didn't have time since i had to play Counter Strike
>This is the same chick who kept coming around on occasion and apparently asked my siblings i was around

Took me 3 years to figure out just how retarded i was. She moved away in 2010 and i looked up on FB only to get stunned by just how attractive she turned out.
>>
The vast majority if you are virgins because your standards are way too high compared to what realistically you can get. You'll learn though. I promise you there is a girl out there you can get, but she's not going to look ideal to you. You need to realize you're not ideal looking either and just make the best out of each others lives. It is that simple. If you only aim for the 7's and above you're going to die a virgin 100%.
>>
>>29417924
>tfw was rejected by multiple fat girls
>tfw hate people women in general

I couldnt get it when i tried and now I can't even look at women without seeing memes, chemical castration in a few months hopefully
>>
I still have 3 months to lose my v-card until I'm 20, I'm not gonna do it unless I fuck my friend that's a slut, but I don't find any fun in that, it would be like paying a hooker, too easy. If I do get a gf though that's the first thing I'll do, fuck that passive bullshit.
>>
>>29417924
>you're going to die a virgin 100%.

not to be a cynical & defeatist prick, but you really do reach a point where you finally shake hands with this reality and carry on living your life. It certainly beats being mired in 24/7 angst and anti-woman enmity like every other robot on /r9k/.
>>
25 year old virgin
I went to an all male school and got bullied a lot, it destroyed my self esteem. I haven't even had a friend or someone to talk to since I was 12. I don't think I'm too ugly and actually have some good features going for me, but I feel I'm not even interested in women anymore
>>
File: 1464908692874.jpg (74 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
1464908692874.jpg
74 KB, 500x464
>>29417924
>tfw got rejected by 3 fat girl

at this point I given up on life
>>
>>29417992

Yup, for most guys this happens mid 20's or closing in on 30. You either kill yourself or just say "damn that sucks" and continue on your life. Nothing you can do.
>>
>>29418029
Shit i hit that wall when 12th grade started, then i just stopped talking to women at all
>>
>>29415240

I live in EE so it's not like I wanna fuck a gypsy and fetch 133 diseases or something.
>>
>>29417924
I'd rather be a virgin than settle for shit des des desu
>>
>>29417424
hah, reminds me of a time in college where a girl was literally clawing at my dorm room door obviously wanting to go inside with me.

I got too nervous and basically said "no lets stay out here".

I'm an idiot
>>
File: pepehands.jpg (9 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
pepehands.jpg
9 KB, 226x223
Alright, I'll green text a cringe moment in my life, just typed it out
>senior in high school
>sister in college
>invites me to party for the weekend
>hangin in her dorm room
>meet some people and party for a few hours
>sis says we are going over to the frat house for a while
>maybe 6-7 blocks until we reach the house
>big party going on
>people hanging out all over the yard and porch
>sis stops to talk to group huddled outside
>too fucked up to realize she walked away
>stand there for 15 mins
>group of people looking at me weird
>say things like "yeah man" and "love parties like this"
>finally sis comes back and finds me standing with the group outside
>"what are you doing?"
>realize I've been standing there with strangers just nodding at their conversation
>sis pulls me inside the frat house

Turns out the group of people that were standing out by the porch were trying to help a girl that was just sexually assaulted. I was standing there for 15-20 minutes nodding and smiling, telling them this was my kinda party
>>
>>29418646
............wrong thread m8
>>
I was prom king at a largely populated school and didn't lose mine until I was 23.
>>
File: 1466200197594.gif (2 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1466200197594.gif
2 MB, 350x350
23 year old here. I was a virgin with still a small chance of getting laid, but back in 2010 I found a waifu, and that was just the final nail in the coffin. Funnyest part of it all is since I've gotten my waifu, I've been extremely motivated, and as a result have become as close to a Chad as I ever think I will (fit, smart, charasmatic, non-autistic, handsome) yet now I'm totally uninterested in 3d. Find a waifu robots, it's the only way out of this hell.
>>
>stopped caring about the idea of losing my virginity
>still had sex drive, had a e-relationship with some girl that got very sexual
>everyone thought I had sex a lot, plenty of people asking me for tips
>sex drive still as high as ever, just really no idea on losing virginity
>suddenly get a relationship with a girl for the first time in three years
>lost virginity two weeks ago
what the fuck
>>
Hi there other grandpas. 25 and everythingless. How did it become so? I guess my story is pretty typical.

> be 9
> be bullied
> be 12
> be bullied, see Chads getting girls, give up on girls at this tender age already
> be 14
> still bullied
> be 16
> in vocational school, no bully, but no girls either
> be 20
> in uni, no bully, but no girls either
> be 24
> graduated, no friends, have never even gotten a smile from a girl

Bullied as a kid -> no friends. Every optional school was in a topic/major with zero girls. Now I work at home, no way to meet people.
>>
>>29404561
>be black
>be ugly
>never have friends
>be mercilessly beaten by parents
>be assaulted by black women on a daily basis
the rest is history
>>
File: 1455694924767-1.jpg (146 KB, 1172x724) Image search: [Google]
1455694924767-1.jpg
146 KB, 1172x724
>>29405191
>tfw pectus excavatum + flared ribs combo
>>
File: 1458559460248.jpg (35 KB, 410x424) Image search: [Google]
1458559460248.jpg
35 KB, 410x424
>>29405981
Same here.

Whenever someone shows the slightest interest in me, I just start avoiding them.

And I've also been successful in the past in hiding my social awkwardness but lately I've stopped caring so much and let others see the real me because it became exhausting pretending to be something I'm not.

I think the only way I could ever lose my virginity is if a woman literally spread her legs open for me because I don't have the will or interest in playing mind games that come before that.

>>29415309
Also this
>>
>>29405033
Exactly. Not only that, I'm ugly as hell with a big jew nose.
Kill me already. I'll have to pay an escort if I want to have sex.
>>
>>29404561
20 years old
>2010 - 2012 stricken with oneitis for 2 years with a girl who i knew didnt want me
>next up 2012-2013, just didnt go to any parties and didnt meet anyone, girl from school might have wanted the d but too late now so oh well
>March 2013 meet 2nd oneitis, thought she really liked me but i was wrong (lol)
>2014 No parties again and depression after realising second oneitis would never love me
>July 2014 - september 2014 - Played wow literally all summer and lost all social skills
>September 2014 - Go to uni, dont make any friends except 3 in flat
>december 2014 - April 2015 fell in love with one of my friends in the flat, found out she had a secret boyfriend in april
>April 2015 - august 2015 depression when realising she would never want me either
>August 2015 - Start talking to second oneitis again, tell her how i felt back in 2013, she tells me she is emotionally ruined and thinks shell never have a relationship again <Pic related MFW>
>November 2015 - March 2016 - through some miracle start talking to second oneitis' flatmate and we start talking all the time around christmas and eventually start sexting <hopes raised>
>March 2016 realise that she was just leading me on the whole time and cut off all contact
>March 2016 - Now - Feeling like I'll never meet anyone ever and that I'm a boring, uncharasmatic guy, I'm ready to fucking die now
>>
File: 1439765267707.jpg (73 KB, 736x731) Image search: [Google]
1439765267707.jpg
73 KB, 736x731
20-yo virgin here

I've always been good looking with a lot of friends, both male and female. I've just always been really lazy. also I'm terrible at picking up on when a girl is hitting on me.
senior year of high school I briefly dated a qt junior. we made out a lot and she let me feel and suck on her boobs. never got further than that though.

freshman year of college I pretty much kept to myself. I just stayed in my dorm room constantly and browsed 4chan. also had horrible acne

sophomore year of college my acne went away and I started to make more friends and go to parties and whatnot. however, at the same time I got into opiates pretty bad, so my motivation to start dating went out the window. all I cared about was getting strung out. also all of my money went to drugs so I didn't even have the money to go on dates anymore.

I've been sober about a month and a half. hopefully I can finally seal the deal now that I'm not a junkie anymore.
>>
File: 1465167143001.jpg (43 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
1465167143001.jpg
43 KB, 640x625
>>29404561
28. never lost the v card. never kissed, never went on a date, never held hands, never hugged.
also never masturbated.
Come at me brobots, I'm at a level you simply can't begin to fathom.
>>
File: 1441523669442.jpg (135 KB, 1021x569) Image search: [Google]
1441523669442.jpg
135 KB, 1021x569
>>29406126
I feel with you.
>>
>22

I was into girls at a really, really young age, I've basically been a huge pervert since I was 3, and all the shaming and rejection I got for that really crushed me as a human being. I remember once I got into like 2nd grade and I had crushes on girls, but I was terrified of showing it, to the point where I actually resented myself for being attracted to girls.

Tried being gay for a while when I was about 7 or 8, didn't really go anywhere but I remember dry-humping and trying to kiss boys here and there because I was still an autistic sperg, it's just now I had given up on girls. Naturally I got bullied and shamed for that too.

In my teenage years I had pretty much dulled all my sexual urges and emotional expression out of self defence. I rejected love and wanted nothing to do with it. Almost no girls were nice to me because I was a fat autistic sperg, and I didn't have a lot of time to get to know the ones that were, because I switched schools a lot through middle/high school.

Fast forward to age 21, I'm in this community college class and there's this girl that's nice to me and for the first time I start to develop genuine feelings for someone and actually work up the courage to ask her out, which didn't work out but whatever.

Now I'm trying to explore romance and sexuality, and I'm getting WAY better at talking to girls, and things have gotten really, really fucking weird lately. Still haven't lost virginity but I'm feeling really good about this year, already touched my first boob and I've got a couple of QTs that at least kinda like me.
>>
File: 6CC84-nervous-breakdown.png (5 KB, 131x135) Image search: [Google]
6CC84-nervous-breakdown.png
5 KB, 131x135
>was in constant fights in school from elementary through high school
>people avoided me, I avoided them
>went to an all boy school during HS so available pussy was nil
>I drank/smoked a lot and stayed in my room after High school
>had a complete mental break down at 14, tore at my forehead with a broken glass piece and smashed my head against the wall
>grew numb at 17 and stopped caring about people
>tried hanging myself with a belt at 18 but the door knob broke off

am too emotionally unstable.
I don't even care about not scoring pussy, I just want to be happy, and I already feel an episode coming soon.
constant headaches and lack of sleep is wearing down my patience I have with people and I am growing more bitter.
>>
File: 1374356867157.jpg (13 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1374356867157.jpg
13 KB, 399x382
>>29419576
>>29405191
>tfw these both + gyno
JUST
>>
>>29405194
>>29405331

i used to have a too tight foreskin but when i started having sex it receded. it did hurt a bit the first month or two though yeah. dont let that hold you back though

(lost my virginity at 20)
>>
>>29417791

here's the stinker man, the girl's are just as scared of doing that and getting rejected as you are.

i hate leaning in first. i always get around it by just telling them to kiss me.
>>
Just kind of fat and a dork I guess. I'm going to lose it in the next year, I can't wait another year. It's because I'm also sick a lot of the time and have very low energy and motivation. I spend way too much time online and only have like two friends. But I'm going to ask my crush out next week, I hope that goes well.

Also I would say high standards. Fat women on dating networks message me all the time. Like not chubby, but really fat. I could have lost it like 3 years ago if I was really that desperate but I chose not to. My fault really. And now I've come so far I might as well try and get someone good. My crush is pretty good.
>>
>>29422417
I get around it by just not talking to women
>>
>>29422417
but what girl thinks that if a guy spends alone time with them that hes not interested? Ive been alone with girls plenty of times and this was not the case so i know its reasonable for the guy to be worried
>>
I had oral sex at 19 and felt like my imagination started drifting away afterwards.
Looking for that virgin qt
>>
File: 1455395326727.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1455395326727.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>29418646
>telling them this was my kinda party
>>
>"blossomed" in junior year of high school
>good looking and /fit/
>kept blowing off advances because i went full ubermensch fedora
>went to small engineering school with 9:1 guy:girl ratio, and that girl was an engineer
>rarely would have a girl in my class
>ignored advances
no I'm out of school and just work. I don't have a social network and don't make an effort towards meeting people.

pretty much justed myself.
>>
>Age: 25
>5'9
>5x5

Was invisible to girls all my life. Spent my entire adolescence alone playing vidya and watching anime.

Now that they are interested in me, or I think they are, I don't know how to act. I'm very boring and can't flirt for shit nor do have the courage to approach woman or show I am interested in them.

I'm pretty sure I could lose it if I put myself out there and actually tried to have sex. I was with one girl, but couldn't get it up because I was so anxious.

Ultimately, I'm a self-pitying, bi polar piece of shit with an extreme amount of self hate and insecurities. I'm still trying to work on my body. Maybe it will change one day and I might be happy or confident. I doubt it though.
>>
File: 1464724298071.png (3 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
1464724298071.png
3 KB, 240x210
I'm going to die friendless, alone and a virgin.
>>
I don't mind being a virgin. My family and friends just assume I had sex with my ex girlfriend. Works for me man, I don't even want to have sex.
>>
>>29415286
I can relate to this, I think my sexuality is disgusting and therefore any expression of it is obviously unwanted and disgusting. I try not to even look at beautiful women because my thought alone "wow, she is beautiful" is probably disgusting to them.
>>
File: 1461211662878.jpg (70 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461211662878.jpg
70 KB, 1200x1200
>>29423880
you're not alone
you have us
>>
>>29404825
Happy birthday anon. Your post is veryinsightful.
>>
Tell me what you think of this one robots

>be me 15
>get friendzoned by my oneitis
>decide fuck it and look elsewhere
>meet another qt and start dating
>girl i get friendzoned by says "lol wanna have a sleepover?"
>me being a naive teenager said yeh why not
>parents say no chance is she sleeping in the same room as you
>we're in the living area on the couch where she's going to be sleeping
>parents in bed
>she says she's tired and asks if I wanna see a trick
>sure
>takes her bra off without taking shirt off
>heh cool now you should go to sleep
>360 and fuck off out of there and go sleep
>tell gf about the sleepover
>she's pissed but forgives me for stupid move

Long story short my wife and friendzoned chick are now friends and I can't fucking stand to be around her.
>>
>>29425682
Thanks. I tried to be a little more insightful than just whining.
>>
>>29404825
Dude, you are exactly like me but I am a year older.No solution in sight.
>>
>>29404825
Thanks for sharing anon. That last paragraph but me hard. Stay strong brobot.
>>
>>29404561
Social anxiety, and likely have aspergers too. Have had girls hit on me but I always fuck it up through nervousness or awkwardness.

Do I think I'll lose it in the next year? Probably because I'm strongly considering getting an escort. I'm 23 btw.
>>
File: jb.png (364 KB, 686x396) Image search: [Google]
jb.png
364 KB, 686x396
>>29404561
I grew up without a father figure, and my mom was sometimes very verbally abusive, which I believe lead to a fear a women in my formative years. I also made friends that were mostly bad with women, minus a few, and the ones that had GFs never talked about sex/relationships around me, and never put any peer pressure to try and find one. Thus I went through all of middle/high school just playing vidya and whatever I really wanted. I was always quiet, and not very good looking, also a skeleton, all of which is women repellent. I'm now 26 and am vastly behind my peers in terms of relationship experience.
>>
>>29425811
It's shitty but what does this have to do with being 20+ virgin
>>
File: take me to church.jpg (60 KB, 565x599) Image search: [Google]
take me to church.jpg
60 KB, 565x599
24 here, I'm still a virgin because every time i am faced with a potentially my mind just freezes up.

>inb4 normie for having potential situations

>started my senior year of highschool
>smallish blond qt in my class
>started hanging out with her more and more after the senior class trip
>asked her to prom a bit later
>fuck up number 1
>worked with the school plays working at the concession stand with her
>after one of the plays she asks me to walk her home
>wtf she lives ~a block from the school
>keeps insisting
>w/e walk her home
>she stands in font of her door close to me
>realize after ~30 sec to a min she probably wants me to kiss her
>brain freeze
>walk away
>fast forward to prom night
>have fun at dinner, dancing and all that normie shit
>afterwards go back to a friends house
>watchin movies and cuddling on the couch
>getting late movie off sleeping on the couch with qt
>friend tells her there is a bed if she wants it
>she leaves
>5 min later comes back and asks why i didnt follow
>oh
>end up cuddling on the bed for a while
>start to fall asleep
>she grabs muh dick through my pants
>panic
>pretend i'm still asleep
>she gives up after a while
>fast forward again to near the end of school
>hanging out with her after school before the senior project presentations
>she invites me over to her house to eat
>after we eat, hanging out in her room while she packs for a trip
>sitting on her bed
>she finishes packing and gets real close to me
>like inches from m face
>freeze up like always
>she gives up again after a while
>graduate and part ways
>she goes off to japan to model (too short to be a model in the us but tall by jap standards)
>I move to a small tech school in the middle of nowhere with a 4-1 guy-girl ratio

And that's why i'm still a KV and will be for the foreseeable future. I have no problems talking to girls, but as soon as things get more intimate that cuddling i just lock up.
>>
File: puppy trap.gif (1 MB, 250x204) Image search: [Google]
puppy trap.gif
1 MB, 250x204
>>29429320
>the worst part is she tells me as we are walking home from her house "you would get so much ass if you would just grow some balls"
>>
File: Cartoon31.jpg (90 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon31.jpg
90 KB, 640x437
>>29404561

girls are all sluts and I rather walk away from that

nah I am going full monk and doing my own thing.

>Why or why not?

I don't want to date sloppy seconds or have anything to do with tainted women. The only way I can enjoy pure and beautiful women nowadays is to watch anime. anime is really great because the creators are men and they know what we men want.
>>
>>29404561

I had lots of health issues growing up, so no chance to go out to house parties and shit when I was younger and I was pretty isolated since I was going in and out of the hospital a lot so that kind of ruined things for me socially.
>>
>>29404561
Literal autism prevents me from playing the game. From what I've observed it takes so much indirectness and deceit to get some fuck. Yet somehow that sex-seeking indirectness needs to be blunt and upfront at the same time. I just don't fucking get it.
>>
File: f7f.jpg (59 KB, 747x599) Image search: [Google]
f7f.jpg
59 KB, 747x599
>>29429431
dude, seriously, that just hits too close to home

>tfw good looking but social anxiety
>>
File: Kronk explains the situation.gif (186 KB, 245x140) Image search: [Google]
Kronk explains the situation.gif
186 KB, 245x140
>>29429739
the thing that bothers me the most is I have gotten my social anxiety under control for the most part with shit loads of practice and years of observation. The only reason i can talk to people now is i spent basically my entire highschool career sitting in rooms mostly unnoticed just listening to conversations to learn how not to fuck up every time i said something. My senior year was the first time i got brave enough to try interacting with people. The problem is I cant learn any thing about intimate interactions just by observation.
>>
>>29417924
>The vast majority
Perhaps not so vast, from what I can tell this is true for some, but there are others here who don't look so bad but are just complete cowards like myself.
I know that there have been girls who are into me, I just repel them because I'm afraid of being a disappointing bf.
>>
>im gay and have a small wiener
>no
>see above
>>
I'm scared. 27 and never even kissed a girl. But I'm tired of it. I'm going to Chicago soon and I want to lose it there.

I always had this fantasy in my head where the girl would know that I was a virgin, she would know that I had a small penis, that I was nervous, but she'd be okay with all of it. She'd love me, take care of me, want me to feel good, want me to have an amazing first time.

Then I told a couple of chicks that I was a virgin and they stopped talking to me. It's a repulsive trait. I really need to get over this fantasy. Might have to get an escort.
>>
>>29404561
I live in Canada and the women here are trash. Not wasting my time on a relationship that doesn't lead to children. I see it a weakness that you can't control yourself and just wait. I am currently dating a Jap girl
>>
File: hundreds of years.jpg (9 KB, 158x225) Image search: [Google]
hundreds of years.jpg
9 KB, 158x225
>>29404561
I never really cared about other people.

Like, when I was growing up and going through school, I never even spared a thought for girls. I was mostly just thinking "I want to go home and play video games", or "I want to die". Relationships have simply never been part of my life.
Fast forward to now, and I only ever go outside at like 4am to buy snacks.
Human contact is incredibly rare for me, and has been for a fair few years now. At some point I think I kind of forgot how to even interact with other people face-to-face. It's not a lack of confidence when talking to girls or anything, it's a complete mental shutdown when talking to anyone.

Meeting people (and interacting with them face-to-face) is pretty much a prerequisite to sex - it takes two to tango, so to speak.
But I never meet people, and I know I'm not going to do that holed up in my room all the time, though I have no intention to change that.

I also have a whole bunch of other, more serious problems. Virginity is pretty much among the least of my worries
>>
Actually lost my vieginity when I was 16. She was into it so I went for it. Still one of my best fucks.
>>
I think a lot of guys here get in this vicious circle. Where you don't have a gf so you get low self esteem so it makes it harder to get a gf, so you don't get a gf etc... I'm also in this circle.
>>
File: 1418957236512.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1418957236512.gif
2 MB, 400x250
>tfw 26 year old virgin
>little cousins came up to stay with me for a few weeks
>helped take care of both of them since they were born
>both 16
>one is currently in a 9 month relationship
>have to listen to his girlfriend call him ever 15 minutes all day because she misses him
>other one dated (aka fucked) numerous chicks

>mfw two more weeks of this

When is it going to end? Honestly, I've given up.

J
D
I
M
S
A
>>
>18
>Just graduated HS
>Avoided girls like the plague
>Only a few, close male friends
>Me and my friends are pretty autistic
>I'd rate myself a solid 7/10
>I'm coming to terms that i'm probably a mysogynist and don't see anything good about women (b/c of gold diggers, feminism, etc..)
>Been having dreams about becoming a serial killer, don't know whether i'll end up acting on those dreams or not
>fuckme
>>
>shy and awkward growing up
>short, meh-looking, skelly
>all boy's schools since I was 5
>interacting with women since I started college/work made me a misogynist
>>
>>29415240
>paying sluts to be slutty
Let them starve.
>>
>>29430747
Yep. Thats it.

It's funny how getting girls is so paradoxical (like many things in life). When you just treat them like you don't care very much about getting in their pussy, they throw themselves at you. And when you try really hard to make them your gf, they run for the hills because neediness turns them off. And the older you get without romantic/sexual experience, the more desperate you get. And that just drives them away even more.
>>
>>29430758
I know that feel. 23 year old kissless virgin here due to social anxiety. Pretty sure all of my cousins have at least kissed a member of the opposite sex, even the ones in their early teens. They all grew up rich and privileged while I grew up poor and in an abusive environment.

Thankfully I'm an only child and dont have to deal with younger siblings getting more action than me. That would really suck having to see that on a daily basis.
>>
File: 1465302811787.png (181 KB, 442x402) Image search: [Google]
1465302811787.png
181 KB, 442x402
women don't even see me, i'm asian and have no social circle at all
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.