[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people bitching about not getting a gf How the fuck can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1439971178614.png (124 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1439971178614.png
124 KB, 500x333
>people bitching about not getting a gf

How the fuck can you not know how to talk to these fucking brainless retarded animals? They're just other organic robots like you and the relationship is inevitably going to be shitty and nothing like you envisioned.

What I want to know is how the fuck do I get a better comfortable job? This involves tackling a god damn entire system, not impressing one stupid bitch. You can get one for free after you've made the money, making the effort even more of a nonissue than it already was. I don't give a fuck about relationships, I want to secure my fucking future but I can't get out of this fucking poverty loop. I can't even talk to friends, no reason to go outside, everyone's in this fucking poverty loop. There's no escape from this hell, everyone deserves to die, wipe us out, exterminate this planet. There is no reason for us to be alive here, nothing matters.
>>
>>29420618
People talk about girls because most of them live in a first world country and are aged 16-20. They have all their needs met and live in comfort so they find meaning in. Their lives revolve around pussy because in their minds you either are pussy or you're getting pussy.

I'm smart so I escaped your life by taking classes while working and getting scholarships to go to college. Unless you have talents or the time and energy to acquire some you'll need to wait for a handout to escape the cycle man. I don't even understand what it's like though because I never had to stare into that abyss for long.
>>
File: 617879345.png (46 KB, 569x571) Image search: [Google]
617879345.png
46 KB, 569x571
>>29420618
Tell me about it, seeing all these threads with guys obsessing over the thought of being able to stick their dicks in a wet hole is disappointing.

There are realer and more important problems than that shit, both on the individual and societal level.

There are so many worse things in life than not fucking some shallow cunt, countless more.

These faggots need to raise their awareness above the need to bust a nut, Goddamn.
>>
>>29420726
>Smart
>Wagecuckolding

How "smart" of you to get ahead and pay GoldBerg money to earn his cousin millions more than you'll ever make in one year
>>
>>29422430
I don't work for anyone anymore and I don't need to worry about money. I like my current situation.
>>
>>29420726
All I see is the abyss. I won't even care about a gf if I make even 20 an hour because I'll be able to live by myself in an apartment and not worry about shit except medical problems from aging and death.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.