[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I love you" >"I love you too baby"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: feelshit.jpg (59 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
feelshit.jpg
59 KB, 400x505
>"I love you"
>"I love you too baby"
>wake up, cold, in a dark room, as always
>>
Women aren't capable of love so it's ok.
>>
File: 1446501806633.gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
1446501806633.gif
2 MB, 265x257
>having fun with my girlfriend
>wake up
>it was a dream
>dat sinkining after depression feeling of realizing how alone you are and disgusting you are.
>>
File: 29e.jpg (10 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
29e.jpg
10 KB, 217x320
>just slowly walking around town thinking of how to kill myself
>"Hey, I'm new around here can you show me around"
>don't really know fun places but try
>we end up enjoying each other's company, teasing, playfully kissing, sitting next to each other in a perfect sunny day

>wake up
>don't even live in that town, live in a shithole
>never enjoyed a sunny day in my entire life
>never touched a girl
>>
You guys are fucking normies.

All my dreams are about videogames and shitposting. I've had dreams where I am "in" a video games rather than just playing it, though it still feels like a game. Sometimes I will even force myself to wake up by summoning a menu and "clicking" exit. Only recently have I started to have dreams where I am one with my posts, conversing with other anons.

If you dreams about gfs you probably live a very normie life.
>>
File: Get_Fucked_6.png (56 KB, 260x263) Image search: [Google]
Get_Fucked_6.png
56 KB, 260x263
>>24447120
>Sometimes I will even force myself to wake up by summoning a menu and "clicking" exit.

I bet your dream about pressing the X in the corner and getting off reddit.com, too.
>>
Last night I dreamt that I was chilling in Goldshire with Lavren and she was my gf. Then I woke up and the girl I like was out with her bf and posted a bunch of pics on FB. I also have to slave for a wage today...
>>
>>24447157
I reddit but no dreams about that place yet. 4chan is more important to me, reddit is just a fling.

>>24447169
>girl I like
Just as I thought
>>
>>24447186
Well clearly it's the girl I like? I don't see your point.
>>
>>24447250
You're a goddamn normie and I want you gone.
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 1920x1080
I dreamed I died last night.

I remember just closing my eyes and accepting death.

>Then I woke up
>>
>>24447289
I dreamed that I shot myself in a crowd of people, and no one cared. Then I woke up. No one cares still
>>
>>24447318
I fell to my death..
>>
>>24447260
How am I a normie for having a oneitis that doesn't like me back and never will?
>>
>>24447434
You're too attached to the world.

There is no way for a oneitis to exist in a true robots life.
>>
>>24447475
>true robot

Cut that shit out. Just because I HAVE to interact with people in order to survive doesn't make me a filthy normie. Granted I have Facebook, but I really only use it to keep tabs on oneitis.
>>
>>24447507
>Just because I HAVE to interact with people in order to survive doesn't make me a filthy normie
Yes it does. Not everyone gets to be a robot, life is not fair, that is just the way the world works.
>>
>>24447551
People like you are terrible. My day was already shit and you've made it even worse. Thanks for that.
>>
>>24447571
You're talking to a retarded redditor, senpai. Just ignore him and find a fun thread to post in.
>>
>at school
>at the entrance
>day is over, about to sit down on a nearby bench to think a bit and start heading towards it
>highschool crush turns around just before leaving the school and runs towards me
>we hug really tightly
>actually completely grabs me with one arm and runs outside in excitement, taking me with her
>she puts me down on a nice grass field right outside the school
>as she puts me down and i do this calm exhale into her neck
>sit on the grass field and watch people leave the school as we hold hands on the grass
>about 30 minutes later, leave after waving goodbye, she says "goodbye anon" with a smile on her face
>>
>>24447583
>retarded
Please explain why in detail.
>>
>dream I'm in highschool
>we had to go to some college on a field trip
>have to sit with oneitis
>we talk so well together
>while we're walking in the place, i look at her and get embarrassed
>she looks at me and smiles and says "aw i didn't know you loved me"
>"because i love you too!"
>she then grabs my arms and kisses me, then hugs me
>"I'm so glad you care about me, anon"
>wake up
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.