[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, why in your opinion female promiscuity is worse than male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 5
File: Philosoraptor-Blank-3.jpg (61 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
Philosoraptor-Blank-3.jpg
61 KB, 432x432
So, why in your opinion female promiscuity is worse than male promiscuity?
>>
Because men are still expected to bring everything to the table.
>>
FP leads to pregnancy

MP doesn't hurt anyone significantly, FP could mean a man is spending his entire life raising a child that isn't his- a woman will always know if a child is hers or not

FP leads to 80% of women going for 20% of men, whereas MP is far more indiscriminate. This means that a society with unbarred FP will leave out large scathes of the male population sexually frustrated, and large scathes of the female population without individual attention and resources

Overall, everyone is happier with a monogamous system. Both FP and MP ruin such a system, but FP is a thousand times more dangerous.

FP must be controlled with all the might in the world and any society that doesn't is doomed to fall into hedonistic chaos, as is happening now. Birth rates are plummeting.
>>
>>29415570
Because they pretty much ALL go for the same few alphas instead of having a relationship with the betas. They sure have a right to do that. But it has issues. And it's terrible for us robots.

Also it seems that women having had too many sexual partners is correlated with infidelity and rocky marriages and the general inability to pair bond, etc. The same phenomenon isn't as apparent for men for some reason. Personally I don't worry too much about it. I'd try to evaluate her personality and character as best as I can anyway because I'm not gonna put my faith into statistics alone. But it's good to be aware of it.
>>
>>29415570
Honestly speaking I find promiscuity disgusting for both sexes
But I don't give a fuck when a man do it because I never would consider a man to be a potential mate
>>
The double standard. It's a law of nature.
>>
>>29415570
When a driver drives numerous cars for a long time he becomes more experienced, when a car gets driven a lot - it gets worn out untill it becomes useless/brakes down.

Same shit with women.
>>
>>29416046

It's a double standard because dating is still skewed to favor women in regards to the amount of work put in since men are expected to approach and the women choose.

There can be no true equality.
>>
>>29416065

What if men are the cars and the women are drivers?

Nobody dates old men.
>>
>>29416071
Yes, that's the double standard.
>>
>>29415639
>FP leads to pregnancy
>Birth rates are plummeting.
>>
>>29416065
>Driver go in car
>Penis go in vagina
>Is same

Do you have downs? Do you want to equate dicks to keys and vaginas to locks next?

Fucktard
>>
>>29416085
>Nobody dates old men.

Old man can be sugar daddies, and there's enough young braindead sloots with daddy issues that like old farts.
Old women are useless.
>>
it isn't in my opinion. Hoes come in all shapes and sizes
>>
>>29416105
>Do you have downs?
Do you? Enjoy nasty ass roasted pussies then, cuckerino.
>>
>>29416097
And abortion rates are skyrocketing. Your point?
>>
>>29416106

Ya but sugar daddying isn't a relationship.
>>
Because women are the ones who enable men to be promiscuous, by sleeping with them by you know.
They are also the ones who choose to be promiscuous.
>>
>>29416131
>And abortion rates are skyrocketing.
actually they are sinking pretty quickly in the us
>>
>>29416123
>Having a lot of sex makes your labia stretch out

Amerifat sex education spotted
>>
>>29416105
It's not a wrong. There's a rational behind it, and it makes sense. The analogy ITSELF doesn't explain anything, but it helps understand.
>>
>>29416137
It is, like a parasite and another organism that it feeds off of. also, what about the second part about the sluts with daddy issues that like 30-40+ men?

>>29416154
lmao fuck off whiteknight, I'm not even a burger.
>>
>>29416105
Thanks for reminding me what joy it brings me to read refutations by women to the lock and key analogy.
>>
I`m ok with them, if i had the chance or the looks i would do the same.
>>
>>29416105
Fuck off to plebbit.

>>29416150
Shit, we need to have the niggers and spics abort their babies.
>>
File: hardestycry.jpg (29 KB, 380x439) Image search: [Google]
hardestycry.jpg
29 KB, 380x439
I think they're both pretty terrible. It's nice to think that a dude who fucks a lot is successful, but how many of these men are actually in high paying jobs and living a good, well-funded life with a residence he owns? Guys I've known who fuck a lot are usually students steeped in debt or just general bums who aim for low-tier girls and use basic tactics to get in their pants.

It's easy to look at male models who post on Instagram who have it all, but being a promiscuous male, especially in your 20's is about as productive as being a stoner. Men as a whole just can't accept that kind of laziness, it's almost childish in a way.

I will say, however, that female promiscuity is probably more damaging overall, both to herself and on a general level. I mean women weren't really doing or accomplishing much beforehand anyway, so giving them a free pass to get even more cock is gonna dilute any drive or semblance to be a good wife in a stable living situation. It doesn't really help that women who get a lot of cock secretly know they're garbage deep down and probably have really self-hating, negative opinions of themselves for letting them do it so much (as much as there's a modern effort to try and get women to feel no shame for female promiscuity).
>>
>>29416173
>caring about 4cuck v leddit

>>29416163
Oh good you're a retard from some other part of the world, have a gold star
>>
We've been over this so many times it's not even funny.

Women are the choosers, men the chasers. If a woman gives the pussy to every man, it means she's a bad chooser who is giving reproduction rights to every scumbag, thus being a liability to the future of the species. If a man fucks a lot, it means he must be very good at being a man since he has something that all women want.

It makes sense from from an evolutionary standpoint and with that you can't argue. After understanding this, if you still go around spouting your we-must-be-equal nonsense, then you're dishonest.
>>
>>29416163
tell me good sir, why do not facial lips become larger from extensive oral sex as so you say the female labia are affected?

why does not the penis skin similarly elongate with repeated thrusting?

or the skin of the fingers and hand with excessive masturbation?
>>
>>29416212
Beat it, RoastieLover.

>>29416221
See: Above.
>>
>>29416221
>tell me good sir

Fucking hell, reddit doesn't even try to fit in anymore.
>>
>>29416212
Yeah, you're totally not from plebbit. Eat shit.
>>
>>29416243
>wahwahwah my woman bashing safespace is being invaded

Consider suicide
>>
>>29415570
Because i want an innocent girl for myself, duh.
>>
>>29416278
You're clearly not wanted here, why don't you go back to your bull preping ground?

basedtyronetellingyoutogobacktoreddit.jpg
>>
>>29416269
As if you pledge loyalty to either /autism/ or r/autism
>>
>>29416216
>men the chasers.
not really

you're just projecting your experience as an exceptionally ugly and awkward male

males who are attractive, interesting, social, and at least somewhat successful have their choice, even if they are far short of chad

you just don't know the feeling to walk into a room and have the women smile at you. then one comes to talk to you about nothing important and touches your arm with a smile. and you get to choose.
>>
>>29416296
>failing this hard at raiding
lad status: wew
>>
>>29416295
Yeah nah don't feel like it m8

Want to explain how vaginas are like cars again?
>>
>>29415570
Because men aren't picky.

A guy will sleep with pretty much any girl, and really any girl if he drinks enough.

A girl, despite that female open sexuality is embraced and celebrated now, that women now have more rights in relationships and relationships themselves are now determined by women, that medical advances means women can be promiscuous without risk (pregnancy), that technology has allowed them easier choices (social media and online dating), will still be picky. As picky as she would have been, back when relationships meant a lifelong decision of being courted by a guy for marriage, if not even more picky than that. It's this weird situation where women wanted to be liberated sexually and be equal to men and without being shamed and they got it, but what did they do with it? Not adopt male sexuality of not being picky, but warp their own female sexuality to be even more slanted.

Essentially male and female promiscuity are not the same thing. Male promiscuity means sleeping with any girl who wants it. Female promiscuity means only going for the best guy, and always looking to trade up.
>>
>>29416267
yet do not be modest, surely sir that is the honorable mode in which to address you elevated and experienced gentermen
>>
>>29416296
>>29416278
>>29416221
>>29416328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=3_vmOvfbg90

Don't you want to fuck off, again?
>>
>>29416309
>waah no, you're just ugly

You're delusional if you honestly think men are not expected to initiate. I'm 6'2", decently /fit/ and believe me I'm handsome. I've had girls initiating in the past and even a stalker, but those are rare occurrences compared to what women get.
>>
>>29416336
>big man tyrone

What is it 2014? Want to forward me a montage parody?
>>
>>29415570
Women are meant to be selective and stable. This reflects their role as mothers.

The more partners a woman has, the more apparent it is that she is neither. This makes her inherently less attractive.
>>
>>29416331
>A guy will sleep with pretty much any girl, and really any girl if he drinks enough.
you mean YOU will sleep with any girl if you drink enough. that isn't even true of a tenth of men. you should recognize that while you are poor in these things, everyone else has a decent income.

american men in their twenties have sex every two to three days on average. they can be as picky as they like
>>
>>29416368
>Calling others sir on the interenet
What is it 2k11? Want to post a rage comics at my way and tell me how I won the internet?
>>
>>29416393
That's some other dickhead my nigga
>>
>>29416365
>but those are rare occurrences compared to what PEOPLE WHO ARENT AUTISTIC FAILURES get.
>>
>>29416027
Ditto

Oatmeal comatose desu
>>
>>29416406
There's are like 8 active posters here right now and 2 of them are confirmed redditors, I'm not taking any chances.
>>
>>29416085

>Nobody dates old men

Silver foxes are totally a thing. I know several older men, even in their 50s, who regularly pull attractive, younger women. One guy in particular, he's not even well off financially, just experienced and charming, he's 52 and is dating a pair of hot yoga instructors in their early 20s. I hear about some of their sexcapades from my dad, that would put even Chad to shame.

Cougars are also a thing of course, but old men can still get younger women pregnant.
>>
>>29416407
Yeah, alright, men are chased. Holy shit, I hope you're baiting, zero understanding of human nature and even less ability to observe what goes on around you.
>>
>>29416431
>confirmed redditors

Did redditors rape you as a child or something? Why care so much?
>>
>>29416393
>these people are referencing dated internet memes to make fun of me
>i will show them that i recognize the memes
>and i will tell them they are dated by numerous years
>then they will see how well i know the internet
>then they will kneel in respect
>>
i think the big thing is that it takes zero effort to get a guy to fuck you if you're a girl, as long as you aren't a disgusting fat ass at least. there's just nothing to it.

for guys it's completely different, if you aren't chad you have to do all types of shit to get laid.
>>
>>29416460
So let me get this straight, you try to come off as both a normie that has regular interaction with women and that's why he rushes to defend them AND as a well endowed memer? Choose one and only one, or better yet - fuck off.
>>
Female promiscuity is only hated by insecure virgin men. It's pretty sad, I know.
>>
>>29416448
>to observe what goes on around you.
when was the last time you even went to a party or a bar or a fun social function?

>when i try to pick up chicks as a beta or on dating websites where my autism is loudly apparent, i don't get girls
>therefore all men struggle to get girls
men in the us tend to have more sexual partners than women, have sex all the time, and have their choice
>as i was saying, it is just impossible
>>
>>29416465
Guys pursue women. It's where we have a total advantage. We can get laid whenever and only be single by choice.
>>
>>29415570
I don't think it's any worse from a moral perspective. However, it's a lot more difficult for males to be promiscuous than females, so it's at least more impressive when a male does it, even though it's equally wrong.
>>
>>29416511
i just thought i'd ask you about your sword collection as a conversation starter
>>
>>29416221
>why do not facial lips become larger

More muscles in the face for tautness.

>why does not the penis skin elongate

It does actually, with enough sex or masturbation. Also changes color/texture.

>or the skin of the fingers and hand

Blisters, as well as the skin becoming rougher and worn over time if you are manually using them often.
>>
>>29416571
it's kind of wrong to think women don't pursue guys. those guys just happen to all be chads.
>>
>>29415639
>FP leads to pregnancy
You realise for pregnancy to happen there needs to be two people right?
>FP could mean a man is spending his entire life raising a child that isn't his- a woman will always know if a child is hers or not
Gee if only there was a way to check the dna of the kid.
>FP leads to 80% of women going for 20% of men, whereas MP is far more indiscriminate
This wouldn't happen if the promiscious males didn't condone such behaviour from women.
>>
>>29416599
Chads aren't pussies and don't wait around for women. That's betas projecting their patheticness on real men.
>>
>>29416587
I'm sure there are a whole lot of other threads in which your beloved roasties need defending in, why won't you go there? because you became exactly like them, thirsty for attention and would gladly get it no matter in what form.
>>
itt: the view from the bottom
>>
>>29416613
dumb bitch, what enables FP is birth control

spayed whores spending their most fertile years destroying the instinctual response to intimacy

the point is women are conditioned to be insane sluts and men have no choice but to take what there is.

you're right, men could just cut off women who are shit. But there is a problem with their rationality, one gaping flaw: they need to fuck, they can't resist the urge to procreate without serious training from an early age.

Instead of that they are trained to be retarded.

The root of the problem is not men or women, it is the leadership of our society.

But women are definitely the most dangerous. They represent the home, the safe place. But they are callous, cold, and treacherous. Without the home there can be nothing, no peace, no progress.

How hard is it for you sluts to just close your legs? Ironically, despite their general irrationality, women have the most control over their sexual urges.
>>
>>29416641
>chads dont wait around for women

uh, its like youve never read any of the fake chad tinder profile threads people make on here

women throw pussy at chad just for being chad
>>
File: 1466423519997.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466423519997.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29416027
>>29416586
These posts are my favorite.
>>
Women think there's nothing wrong with it because if they're young they want to indulge in the attention they get just for existing without feeling bad.

As they attain higher social status they're going to exclusively fuck only high status rich males while the lower tiers kill themselves out of loneliness.

Now if you're an innately hypergamous woman, this isn't a problem since that's less "creeps" to look at you, talk to you, and approach you.

What's even worse is they'll still claim they're the ones being oppressed by the evil male patriarchy even though members of that patriarchy will be the only ones they'll be willing to fuck. They will also rationalize it by claiming all men fuck around so it's okay without acknowledging all the suicidal lower tier males who never had that luxury.
>>
>>29416760
Why do you assume im a woman? I only pointed out your retarded reasoning. Oh right, i forgot where i am.
>what enables FP is birth control
Make up your mind if birth control is bad or the fact that women slutting around get pregnant.
> But there is a problem with their (men) rationality, one gaping flaw: they need to fuck
>They (women) represent the home, the safe place.
> Ironically, despite their general irrationality, women have the most control over their sexual urges
Your personal feelings don't count as arguments, buddy.
>>
>>29416663
More like in this board
>>
>>29415570
A vagina is a depreciating asset.
The more sexual mileage a woman has, the more she is worn down internally
The less satisfying the relationship will be
The less willing a man will be to invest in a LTR.

There's no point in debating this, a retard can understand the physics behind it.
You can tell which women are blown out, the sex won't feel as good, she will be irritable and the more she wants to spend time apart the more likely it is she's sleeping around.

Nature is unfair, but that's the way things are.
>>
>>29416309
then why do we have terms such as chubby chaser, tranny chaser, then by default, most hetero-normative men are cis-woman chasers. The key word here, being "chaser".
So please don't claim men aren't the chaser.

Obviously there is some men who choose, and some women who chase, but this is not so common. And don't even try and deny that otherwise why would all the men who didn't get chosen be gathered here and even talking about this.
>>
>>29415570
What it comes down to is biology and evolutionary psychology. Both men and women want to pass along their genetic seed, duh. For a man to reproduce costs nothing, so he is inclined to stick his dick in everything there is. For a female, reproduction costs 9 months of her life and (before modern medicine) a high chance of death, so she is inclined to favor a small number of men or one quality man.
>But the times a changed, we arent living in the stone age!!!
250,000 years as homo sapiens before civilization, 10,000 in civilization, 30-50 years since feminism and female sexual liberation. The way we think is the same. The closer we are to what hundreds of thousands (or millions, if you want to argue the origins of our psychology predate the species) prepared us for, the happier and more fulfilled we are.
TL;DR thats why sluts and feminism are cancer
>>
>>29416548
Female promiscuity is only accepted by a minority of white men in first world countries over the past 50 years.
>>
All of these unwitting cucks trying to come up with logical explanations for it to get around admitting men =/= women and we should not be treated the same.
>>
>>29416548
It's hated by all men, even by Chad, even if it's only subconscious.
Practice girls who get old and ugly can pretend they're strong liberated women who dont need no man, but the crushing loneliness is written on their faces. It relieves me knowing that they finally understand what being a young introverted male was like.
>>
>>29416906
its fact. when adhere to whatever expectation is set for them in regard to their sexuality, or to a lesser extent everything else. there is no "feeling" about it.

Women represent the home because that is where their traditional role is centered for all of history. You have to be retarded to not see this clear fact. Sexual dimorphism.

why do you assume I am the person you replied to? I assume you're a woman because you are parroting retarded woman logic. Anyway even if thats not true I don't want to call you a man.
>>
>>29416559
You moron, the point is that men are the ones who have to initiate and prove their worth, not that is humanly impossible to get women.
>>
>>29417347
'Poor men' not having control over who they are fucking and women having control over their sexual urges but somehow being able to be promiscious is not a fact, it is nonsense. You dont just take things out of your ass and tell someone it is true, because you are butthurt and preferred it to be different.
>why do you assume I am the person you replied to?
Because you typed the response in the same manner as the first one, moron. What was the point of that question, are you trying to feel better?
> Anyway even if thats not true I don't want to call you a man.
I don't care what you think, you yourself seem to get emotional like a woman.
>>
>>29416559
>ATTRACTIVE men have more sexual partners

The top 10% or so have the majority of the sex. Have you not heard of this? Yes, attractive people are pursued regardless of gender, but that does not speak for the majority or for any true stereotype.
>>
>>29417065

>she's a chubby chaser
>she's a daddy chaser
>she has yellow fever
>she's a size queen
>she wants the d
>she's on the prowl
>she's a cougar
>she's a jaguar
>she's a groupie
>she's a nymphomaniac
>she wants an open relationship
>she always goes for guys who ______

there are plenty of expressions about women chasing dick. anyway this sort of cultural linguistics has been pretty thoroughly discredited
>>
>>29417539
Or maybe you're just a crazy defensive retard projecting
>>
>>29417579
>N-no u
Whatever, you can stop typing.
>>
>>29415570
The female reproductive organs loosen and deteriorate after each sexual relation. Men's don't.
>>
>>29415570
Because when males are promiscuous they dont wind up costing the state a fortune to raise their criminal offspring
>>
>>29417743
Uh, you realize it takes two people to make a baby, right?
>>
>>29416150
>considering just the us

You must believe as well that the earth is the center of the universe.
>>
>>29417122
The human brain is capable of understanding that times have changed and acting accordingly. The urges will still be there, but anyone who wants to be considered human should have a brain capable of overcoming sexual urges with logic.
>>
>>29417853
as on the surface of a sphere, every point is the center
>>
>>29417667

>citation needed

famalam
>>
>>29417967
No, not really. The world has changed, technology has changed, but our brains are pretty much the same as ever. Evolution doesn't happen in a couple thousands of years and you're highly delusional if you think human beings are capable of altering the evolutionary process however they please.

We are the same monkeys except now we are forced to try to find ways to satisfy the same primitive urges. Video games and movies for our thirst for violence and a sense of doing something of importance, team sports for our sense of belonging to a small group, safe travels to "dangerous and exotic" resorts to feel a bit like adventurers and pioneers who can dominate nature, hunting for the sake of hunting and so on. We have the same urges and the same things disgust us. Denying this is denying your nature and it's no wonder that depression rates are skyrocketing when individuals are forced to act in unnatural ways through chemicals or brainwashing.
>>
>>29417122
>The closer we are to what hundreds of thousands (or millions, if you want to argue the origins of our psychology predate the species) prepared us for, the happier and more fulfilled we are.
So we should kill the elders and the weak because they are dragging the superior specimen down? And no, all those thousands of years of civilisation do a big change, because our mentality kept changing a lot by making mistakes and learning to them. Getting ideas and adapting the surroundings are those things that gave humans advantage over animals, the ability to change and improve is what makes you a civilised person. As much as i don't support the hook-up culture overall, i don't believe bringing up behavioural patterns from the past is a good contrargument. Women get to slut around because the conditions allow them to do so. You could actually say they keep following their natural instinct, choosing the physically superior males. The difference is now they don't get stolen and raped around by those, only get to choose them themselves.
>>
>>29418200
*making mistakes and learning from them
>>
>>29418177
Humans have had the ability to overcome sexual urges with logic for a very long time. There's no need to "evolve" this capability now as humans evolved to have the capability ages ago. The capability already exists, it's just a matter of people choosing to utilize it or not.

Denying the urge to have a bunch of unwanted children or children without fathers should not lead to depression. Sure, you might be suppressing a primitive urge to do so, but it is also a component in building a more advanced, successful society full of many other ways to achieve happiness.

This is the basis of civilization and to a great extent many humans have indeed overcome primitive urges for the sake of having a more civilized lifestyle, and I'd rather not see it fall apart now in favor of swinging back towards being primitive and uncivilized.
>>
File: 1425815853310.jpg (926 KB, 1846x1400) Image search: [Google]
1425815853310.jpg
926 KB, 1846x1400
>>29415570
Because men go after women because they look nice or act nice.
Women go after traits that are bad for society like aggression.
When money no longer became a motivating factor for women this got worse.
>>
>>29418640
>men go after women because they look nice or act nice
right
>>
File: James Holmes female admirers.png (385 KB, 534x461) Image search: [Google]
James Holmes female admirers.png
385 KB, 534x461
>>29418677
What exactly are you implying?
Are you saying that men don't want nice looking women?
Or that they want to date nasty bitches?
>>
>>29416131
Abortion isn't pregnancy. In fact abortion eliminates pregnancy, thus problem solved.
>>
>>29418737
If you mean nice as in kind then no, they basically go after attractive women that can be in fact bitches but they still ignore it. I have seen e.g. anon on /fit/ boasting about how their gf is a bitch to others and how it turns him on. not to mention real life experience but i thought the first example would hit closer to home.
>>
I say just don't fuck man or woman. Just stay celibate.
>>
>>29416309
Painfully obvious this was written by a woman. A stupid woman, at that.

To deny men aren't the sex who primarily chase, is borderline retarded.
>>
>>29415570
I hate both honestly but the problem I have with FP is the fact that eventually her looks are going to fade and she is going to leech off some beta provider.
>>
>>29415570
Because of the sexual selection split
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.