[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many young men who after graduating go right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Tipper_Gore_Headshot.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1213) Image search: [Google]
Tipper_Gore_Headshot.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1213
Why are there so many young men who after graduating go right to their parents and indefinitely continue being bums? Don't I pay school taxes specifically so that my kid isn't worthless and doesn't do just that?
>>
>>29415387
not everyone likes NEETS
>>
Can't afford to move out, simple as that. And if you can, it's so expensive that it's not worth doing.
>>
File: 1423381659770.jpg (123 KB, 606x633) Image search: [Google]
1423381659770.jpg
123 KB, 606x633
>>29415387
have you taken a look at the market recently?
people are getting degrees in fields where they cannot find work. Old folks are working later and saving more than the generations before them (meaning interest rates arent being adjusted). Females and immigrants are working at unprecedented rates. Like 12% of the worlds wealth was accounted for by the offshore tax-havens covered in the panama papers and wealth disparity is at an all time high as increasingly the middle class is squeezed out of the equation entirely (easily searchable on PEW).

Not to mention The vast majority of jobs being created are in the service industry and pay a minimum wage that hasn't even been keeping paces with the inflation.

the reason for the question you're asking is because we've been living off of debt for the last few decades, naively building an 'ideal' nation (by liberal standards) rather than one that can stand on it's own, without considering the costs since banks use fractional reserve and we have been able to embondage other companies to refinance all of our debt.
>>
>>29415563
s/companies/countries
>>
>>29415563
Not to mention the trade agreements...
>>
File: 1427063478383.png (142 KB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
1427063478383.png
142 KB, 400x372
>>29415563
I was agreeing with everything, and then you just started going off on that stupid "the moneys not backed up by anything its all make-believe!" armchair economist bullshit.
>>
>>29415387
Got a degree and a decent job. I'm set to inherit property from my grandparents and parents. Why would I move out and pay rent?
>>
Would you rather live rent free at home or pay $1500 a month to rent an apartment to live alone?

Being alone is great but paying $1500 just for a place to sleep when I already have it is silly.
>>
>>29415656
it's not armchair psychology, it's history mate. If you do not believe me what you need to do is study the IMF's structural adjustment policies and look at the percentage of the global credit ratings that Moody's, standard and poor, and fitch make. Then you need to take a look at our foreign diplomacy policies since about nixon. Both how we've cooperated to install regimes and help regime actors, but also, and more importantly in modern times our policy of liberal progressivism.

The best way to do this is the cables that were released, because they are the correspondance of the officials during these times, and they have no foresight, and they don't frame them in any particular way except for the bias of the person writing it at the time.
>>
>>29415803
s/psychology/economics...I am tired.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.