[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other /fat/bots here? I just tried a diet of eating one cup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: headdesk.gif.gif (358 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
headdesk.gif.gif
358 KB, 512x288
Any other /fat/bots here?
I just tried a diet of eating one cup of maruchan noodles for an entire day and successfully got to sleep, but the next morning I barely had the energy to stand so I went back to regular eating
>>
Why the fuck would you think that's a good idea?

If you want to lose weight, you don't diet. You change your lifestyle permanently.

It's not a temporary effort. It's a long term effort.
>>
>>29413478
hello fellow /fat/bot

Been eating one or two microwave macaroni meals a day, it's been working pretty well for me, though my skin's been getting paler and I've got really bad anemia. You'll feel weak at first because your body isn't used to it, but spreading even a noodle bowl over the course of a few hours can fill you up easier.

Celery and peanut butter gives you good energy if you need to do shit. Keep in mind eating so little is not good for your body at all, and /fit/ would call you retarded, but fuck normies and fuck everyone else anyways

What weight you at?
>>
>>29414709
>>29413478
I suggest considering oatmeal. Noodles and macaroni gives you energy spikes.
>>
>>29413478
interval sprints. there, I just gave you everything you need to lose weight.
here is a beginner's routine:
>brisk warm-up walk for 10 - 20 minutes
>stretch legs
now the actual workout.
>sprint at 80% exertion for 5 - 10 seconds
>rest for 1 min
>repeat for 6 times.
Sprinting will cut you down so quick you'll actually miss being fat.
>>
File: 1464363735486.jpg (337 KB, 405x1026) Image search: [Google]
1464363735486.jpg
337 KB, 405x1026
>>29415023
>he has the courage to go outside and run with people everywhere

it's much easier for me to just starve myself desu
>>
>>29415080
Just go fucking do it at night or in the early morning. This is literally the most effective way to incinerate fat and accelerate your metabolism. Both things happen simultaneously. Try it anon.
>>
>>29415143
i live in a motel in a shitty area and i don't plan on getting robbed because of exercise

you burn like 400 calories doing literally nothing all day anyways, it's not like i have a fucking deadline or something
>>
>>29415170
k whatever. suit yourself.
>>
Maruchan is like not eating at all ,you should eating vegeatbles and shit ,not processed chinese junkfood
>>
Fat robots annoy the fuck out of me

I guarantee you'll all turn into turbo chads when you lose the weight

try being always slim and still being a robot
>>
>>29415367
fuck off, women will still give lanklets the time of day

fatbots are below literally every other physical property except perhaps severe deformities on men
>>
>>29414788
not fat but I can attest to this.

After starting my meds that required me to have a regular breakfast I started eating exclusively oatmeal.

Protip: Add some granola after you make it and possibly add some skim milk. Really good and really healthy.
>>
I lost a bit of weight before by doing a couple of things. For example I cut soda from my diet, that helped cut a lot of the empty calories. Another thing I tried doing was reduced the amount of food I ate and also tried to eat more veggies. Also no more snacking on junk food. I also used Wii Fit and did a lot of the exercises plus taking walks in the middle of the day at a nearby park.

I eventually got depressed though and got all the weight and then some back.
>>
>>29415384
I'm not a lanklet though, I'm a skinny manlet.
>>
>>29415605
that's why you're not getting women then moron

a fat deformed manlet is literally the worst possible thing you could ever be
>>
>>29415616
It's not fucking hard to lose weight or stay slim. Just don't eat. I don't have a fast metabolism.
>>
is starvation mode a meme, then?
>>
>>29415367
i lost weight in highschool and got 0 attention aside from this annoying obese black girl. wasn't worth the effort honestly probably why i got fat again
>>
>>29413478
Just count calories, I eat the same shit I did before just less of it.

I really didn't realize the massive portions I was eating.
>>
>>29413478
Hey try to lose 30'pound this summer.
6'0
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.