[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dumb shit you used to do when you were little thread >Be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: best friends.jpg (120 KB, 1000x854) Image search: [Google]
best friends.jpg
120 KB, 1000x854
Dumb shit you used to do when you were little thread

>Be 13
>learn what a .bat file is
>figure out that I can make windows open in an infinite loop
>write file
>send file to my friend over AIM
>tell him it's a movie
>after he reboots his computer, he tells me the movie didn't work
>send it again
>he gets pissed off
>he wants to see the movie
>send new file, tell him it's fixed
>format his hard-drive
>pissed off when he sees me at school
>ask if its because he didn't think the movie was good
>>
>>29407545
>"H-hey Vlad.."
>'George, I am of swearings if you are tellingk me same joek again..'
>"Vlad..knock knock.."
>'Who is of beink there.'
>"WHO? NAH, IT'S HU! AND HE'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!!"
>>
>>29407604

hahaha, ya got me

apparently "hahaha" isn't original... who woulda guessed?
>>
>First grade
>at the playground on a weekend with my best friend.
>see girl from our class there
>she brought a lunch box
>sandwich, a big box of nerds, chips and a grapefruit
>she walks away for a bit
>my friend proceeds to stomp on the food, squishing and ruining everything but the nerds
>I take the box and sprinkle it on top of the mess
>girl comes back, face turns red from crying so much
>feel terrible but no parent there to reprimand is
>now she's a drug addict, im to blame
>>
File: st. rodge.jpg (155 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
st. rodge.jpg
155 KB, 1000x665
>>29408077
>see trap thread
>"Why is she so perfect"
>try to post "That's a guy, isn't it"
>robot says it isn't original
>mfw
>>
>be 14
>pro vbs scriptkiddy hacker
>at computer at school
>insert vbs into all users startup folder
>some kid logs in
>computer keeps spamming caps, scroll lock, and numlock on and off, keyboard disco lights
>old mechanical cd drive (not the thin laptop ones used a lot today) keeps opening and closing repeatedly
>Microsoft reader keeps saying "fuck fuck faggot cunt fuck" on repeat at max volume
>when IT guys went to type something it would spam "I love donkey balls"

They couldn't figure out how to fix it and got a new computer, it probally fucked something up while they were trying to fix it.
>>
>>29407545
I got kicked out of a computer class at my school for doing that infinite window opening shit.
>>
>>29408416
I get the feeling you're making shit up.
>>
>>29408205
Kek I doubt it that shirt turned her into a drug addict but your friend sounds like one of those kids that just didn't give a fuck I loved having those types of frIends always looked up to those kids that just wanted to fuck with people and got more creative as they got older
>>
>>29408467
I'm not, they never found out it was me. I'm not so sure sure about the end with the IT but I heard they had to get a new computer. The IT at my school was pretty dumb, they fucked up a lot. I logged on with someone else's account. The trick was you could make yourself a local admin by removing the Ethernet cable right as it was logging in.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.