[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man protects woman during paris terror attack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Daily reminder that real men are heroes who protect women.

>http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/11/20/paris-attacks-bataclan-survivors-intv-cooper-part-3-ac.cnn
>>
>>24428971

dude probably wanted to die, lol. she looks so confused
>>
>>24428971

Go watch the Station Nightclub Fire video on Youtube, you know the one where 100 normies got roasted alive while piled on one another and stuck on the door.

Throughout the entire video, not a single woman is helping anyone. Of the group of people helping pull people out of the door, not one women. No women helping the firefighters with hoses or moving cars.

One of them did notice her hair got burned a little and yelled out that her forehead was bleeding though, while a few men struggled to pull people out of the door before they got burned alive in 2 minutes.
>>
I refused to help my cute blonde lab partner with physics and she failed the class.

She tried to get other guys to help her but they were failing too lolololol

Highlight of my life desu senpai
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (76 KB, 1111x587) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
76 KB, 1111x587
>real men are keks
>>
>>24429042
women confirmed for sub humans
>>
>>24428971
no villains, no heroes
>>
>>24428971
Anyone else thaought that she was the man mentioned in the title before clicking the thumbnail?
>>
>she then went home and fucked chad
>>
>>24429347
Alternatively, she fucks the dead man's corpse.
Yes, much more honorable in comparison.
>>
And now she's going to fuck a nigger or even a muslim. The guy is a kekking by definition.

Sacrificing yourself to protect other's is acceptable only if its a blood relative, a close one. Parent, sibling, or child.
>>
>>24429406
only acceptable by what standard. seems pretty arbitrary to me
>>
>>24429220

Thought its Megadeth interview.
>>
>>24429492
same tbqfh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.