[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Hemingway Way of Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: EH06670P.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1938) Image search: [Google]
EH06670P.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1938
I'm fucking attractive women. Not 10/10s, but 7s and some 8s here and there. And I am on all accounts, average. Nothing is spectacular about me. I'm 5'7, the best comment I got in a rate me thread was that I am "not ugly", so the advice I have here applies to anyone who is "not ugly", which really is the majority of /r9k/.

I think robots are afraid of women, afraid of being attached to women, and clingy, thats their main problem. I take energy from every woman I socialize with. Thats what women are for: to COMFORT MEN. Thats what Hemingway said about women.

Even girls who are engaged or married that I work with...I talk to them, joke with them, the same way I would with a girl that I'm dating or hanging out with casually. I don't make sexual comments, because they are engaged and also because its a work environment....but if you act like every girl you talk to you are dating, it really just kind of radiates off you that you are some kind of a Chad, even if you aren't one really. And these married girls I work with make me feel good when I talk to them! Girls just kind of have that power, even if you're not fucking them or kissing them.

This might be hard for a robot to understand, because they'll probably become clingy and fall in love with a woman after talking to her for 5 minutes since they don't talk to women at all, but the more women you talk to, the better. Idk, ya'll niggas need to stop the anime, stop the video games, stop the 4chan and put yourselves in situations where you are talking to women. They're not that bad.

Don't expect intellectual conversation, or for women to understand manly things. Don't expect marriage....just use the women for COMFORT. You're a giant faggot if you fall in love with women. You can marry a woman and have kids with a woman when you find the one that gives you a great deal of comfort in the way that you like it, but you have failed if you love this woman.
>>
File: EH07018P.jpg (310 KB, 760x589) Image search: [Google]
EH07018P.jpg
310 KB, 760x589
Read the The Snows of Kilimanjaro, and focus on how Hemingway's character in here views women...if you gain that view of women you will gain the world.

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~drbr/heming.html

In short, the fact that you guys think life is easier for women is a fact shows how deluded you are. Men are superior, as they always have been, and a few feminists won't change that as long as MEN don't change, and keep being the MANLY MAN that Hemingway idealized.

You know why women love to be dominated? because the men who like to dominate in sex are men who have EXPERIENCED THE FEMALE MIND. They were once, like robots, incredibly clingy and easily to attach to women. But the man who dominates a woman treats her like the trash that she is, and she loves it and doesn't know why she loves being treated like trash.

These men once had their hearts broken, and so they learned the hard way to treat women like garbage. But its a push and pull thing. Give them a rose, but also treat them like an animal. That is the Hemingway Way to Women.
>>
Sounds too good to be true. I'm not an interesting person like hemingway, I'm an average middle class white kid from the suburbs.
>>
This is totally true. Only problem is robots are the least funny people ever
>>
>>29394975

I used to be the class clown in my youth. Now I have zero sense of humor, I have no personality at all. I don't even know how to joke with people.
>>
>>29394975
>robots
>not funny

Don't you know that the term "dank memes" is a normie term now? Normie women love memes now...today is truly the best time to be a robot! Robots just need to get out there and find their memegirl gf. By being a robot, you will be able to provide her with the freshest of dank memes too.

I heard that one robt once was really successful with women by using greentext stories he read on /r9k/ and lying, saying they were stories about his friends....its a lie, but we are all friends, so maybe its not really a lie.
>>
>>29394975
Robots can be very funny. Look at all of the hilarious shit that's been posted here over the years.

They just need to learn their audience. If they can figure out what makes women laugh the same way they make other robots laugh, they have the potential for great humor
>>
>>29395277

Women only laugh at guys they're attracted to. That's why top tier comedians never get any good looking wives or gfs. If you're hot enough she will laugh at everything you say.
>>
>>29394807
>I don't make sexual comments
So you're most likely a virgin who is talking out of his ass, then.

t. actual Chad
>>
File: 1466212940464.jpg (322 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
1466212940464.jpg
322 KB, 1500x2000
>>29394807
>Women were made to serve men
*tips fedora*
>>
I don't know what's more pathetic: the fact that you think you're like Ernest Hemingway because you have conversations with women at work or that you created a thread about it on /r9k/
>>
>>29395388
You're taking a sentence out of context just like a news reporter takes a Trump comment out of context. My job is really serious and pays extremely well, so I don't make sexual comments at work at all. People have been fired for verbal sexual harassment. And as I said, I am not a Chad, nor am I trying to be one. I am simply a MAN.
>>
>>29395632
You're a beta orbiter who gives attention to roasties for nothing in return. A man doesn't give his attention to women unless he's fucking them since there would be no reason for him to interact with them otherwise.
>>
Not the worst set of advices given to robots. But Hem didn't understood a damn thing about women and it's the biggest flaw of his macho stories. He was a second rate player at best. But at least he wasn't virgin ok.
>>
>>29394807
So basically be a closeted gay?
>>
>>29395632

>You're taking a sentence out of context

how is this out of context? It seems that you are attempting to prove something about your prowess with women and using a real life example as evidence. The fact that you aren't making any sexual comments shows that you probably aren't as successful or charming as you're attempting to show.

>just like a news reporter takes a Trump comment out of context

not to derail the discussion at hand but do you have a source for this conjecture?

>People have been fired for verbal sexual harassment

making a sexual comment to someone who is flirting with you and attracted to you isn't sexual harassment. again, if you were so charming this wouldn't be a concern.

>I am simply a MAN.

if you are basing your definition of a man on ernest hemingway's writing, then he probably wouldn't consider you one. also, that is stupid.
>>
File: 1450060424156s.jpg (3 KB, 125x107) Image search: [Google]
1450060424156s.jpg
3 KB, 125x107
Have you even read the Garden of Eden?

>Romanticizing an author to give advice
>you sound like a huge idiot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.