[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you have EVER had a physical interaction with a female human
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 750x1128) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 750x1128
If you have EVER had a physical interaction with a female human being that was not related by blood you are a FUCKING GOD DAMN NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT AND SHOULD LEAVE RIGHT NOW!!!
>>
File: 1466109060119.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1466109060119.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>29390850
do rape hugs count?
it wasn't me... i didn't even wanted to..they wouldn't stop hugging me....
>>
There was a crazy bitch that I knew in High school that was all over me. She was fat, really fucking ugly and also smelled like taco meat. She always tried to hug me and hold my hand and shit.

The worst part is that I had a hard time talking to other girls because they all thought we were dating.
>>
File: 1352271376640.gif (312 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1352271376640.gif
312 KB, 480x360
>>29390850

>tfw lvl 35 wiz, nil dates nil intimacy
>been chatting with a lvl 43 roastie for 10+ years on IRC, big rock fan
>Donington festival coming up, "got noone to go with, really wanna go, won't go alone, anon pls pls"
>couple weeks ago, leave house for first time in 15 years, go there, meet
>arms out wide "Is it ok if I hug you?" "Err nnn-y-yea i-it's ok I guess"
>receive gentle hug

If you wish to put a bullet in my temple I shan't resist, OP-kun,

>>29391694
Probably tons of people here who'd envy you for that, though.

>>29391526
Some people, especially women, seem to use it as some sort of greeting. Doesn't seem to consider that not everyone likes to be touched.
>>
>>29392114
15years?
pls elaborate your life for me anon
>>
File: 1453377682437.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453377682437.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>>29392375

Sorry, went and saw the latest installment of One Piece for a bit there. It's pretty much something like this:

>live with parents on their farm
>work on farm 365 days/year
>parents always handle shopping and errands etc
>if they go on vacation they've always left enough food and supplies to last til they're back

I guess technically it's more like I haven't left the estate in 15 years. That trip to Donington was scary as fuck to be honest, I'm in Scandinavia so I had to fly to the UK, then I rented a car, due to all idle years I'm inexperienced as fuck driving on the right side, so suddenly driving on the left was fucked up to say the least, ended up getting there right in rush hour and there was accidents so it was congested as fuck too, got some people blaring their horns at me but I pulled through. I still can't believe I did it nor why.
You a fellow "shut-in" mayhap?
>>
>>29392971
not that extream but yeah

i only leave when i seriously need to work and buying food
waisting the remaining time one video games and shitposting
>>
File: 1423200864067.jpg (804 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
1423200864067.jpg
804 KB, 1920x1440
>>29393396

You content with it? Many seem to consider it a miserable life but I think it can also be a very comfortable, transcient existence with few worries.
>>
>>29390850
I fucked 4 chicks in the ass and none of them had a single problem with that.
>>
>>29393770
i like it desu
it's wierd to say and people doubt it here but i don't have any problem making friends at all
from Drug dealer to Politics students
but sitting at home and watchin some Animu, Killa La Kill still the best shit i've seen in a while, is just far more relaxing and enjoyable than runing around aimlessly and talking about irrelevant stuff i don't give a damn about

dunno i maybe just a selfish, egocentric and selfcentered cunt but why should i give a fuck, right? [Insert Approprit Emoji]

Shut in Life is the best shit
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.