[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel like their life is one cosmic joke? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Le gun girl.jpg (111 KB, 1200x764) Image search: [Google]
Le gun girl.jpg
111 KB, 1200x764
Does anyone else feel like their life is one cosmic joke?

I could elaborate on why I feel this way, but I'd go on for so long it would render the thread stillborn.
>>
>>29390704
Now I wanna hear why your life is a joke. It better at least be funny
>>
>>29390716
>Manlet
>No friends
>Unpopular interests, no one who even shares interests nearby
>Even if there were I wouldn't be able to make them because of my toxic and boring personality
>Massive self esteem issues
>Self loathing so strong I can't even put it into words
>Chronically depressed and medication isn't an option at this point, so bad that it's affecting my college performance
>Therapy is useless
>Hideous
>Constantly being mistreated by family
>No ambition or aspirations
>Inhuman libido but trouble relieving myself
>Anxiety that isn't as bad as it used to be but still makes me look/sound incredibly awkward when forced in public
>Completely undesirable
>When I tried to be social, even with family members, came across as annoying or made others' lives worse in some way
>Don't be social and achieve the same results but in a different way
And there's more stuff but those are the major ones.

And now this will kill the thread, I might get one (You) but that's it, that's why I didn't want to post it.
>>
>>29390914
I forgot being nigh completely uncared for. Even when I post in threads here I get ignored or responses that indicate my posts were poorly received.
>>
>>29390914
You are literally me, senpai.
Do you sometimes get this feeling where you suddenlty remeber that this is your life and then you think:"holy shit, this is really happening to me, this is actually real"?
>>
>>29391065
It's more of the feeling of "why the fuck can't I just be normal", "if there is a God I was made to be laughed at".

I want to kill myself sometimes but I'm far too passive to do it. I just wish I were never born or I could press a button and fade out of existence.
>>
>>29390704
>Does anyone else feel like their life is one cosmic joke?
kek this is exactly what I think about every single day.
>>
File: 1463114015025.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463114015025.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>>29390914
Here is a (you).

Cheer up, friend.
>>
>>29390704
Somebody actually put time and effort into drawing a cartoon Japanese schoolgirl with huge tits laughing while holding a gun to her head.
What a beautiful world we live in
>>
>>29391114
Yeah, I feel the same. I am in my 6th year or so and I see everyone get involved in uni life, work with professors, just so casually hanging out and partying, everyone seems to know each other and get along. It must be amazing to not be afraid to get involved, to easily connect to people.
What are you studying?
>>
>>29391217
> I am in my 6th year or so and I see everyone get involved in uni life, work with professors, just so casually hanging out and partying, everyone seems to know each other and get along.
The worst part about this is that it really emphasizes how fucked up you are. Towards the start of the first year almost no one knows each other, yet they're still able to quickly form friendships, I haven't made any friends since I was in middle school and I'm only just now completely giving up, and I wasn't able to make them. I've tried joining clubs because I was given that normie advice, didn't work, of course I wasn't interested in any of the clubs' subject matter but I did it anyway, it didn't work. My lack of work/reaching out to professors is going to really harm me as I won't have references, but in my current state it's just impossible.

>What are you studying?
Biology purely because I did well in it in high school. You?
>>
>>29390704
I feel you
>Name sounds stupid
>Shitskin
>5'9 (not a big deal in my country tho)
>Awkward as fuck
>Cracky voice
>Compulsive masturbator
>Overthinker
>Unnapealing/Fucked up body language
and the bomb
>Eyebrow raising nickname
>Even my "friends" call me it
>>
>>29391285
Studying physics. I didn't know what to do and I chose something that I wasn't bad at and I did well enough these years to not quit even though I have literally zero interest anymore.

I don't know it's lamost like normalfags can sense that you are not one of them.
I try to talk to people who are assigned to me but they barely react to it, don't ask me questions, don't engage but then you see them instantly connecting to other people and literally become friends with whomever is sitting next to them.
That's why the advice of "get involved" wouldn't work on us, because the problem is not that we don't get exposed to enough people but that normal people don't want to have anything to do with us.
Do you have any idea what you are going to do after you finish?
>>
>>29391488
>Do you have any idea what you are going to do after you finish?
No, it's hard to see myself alive in a few years, but I'm too passive to kill myself, it's strange.
>>
>>29390704
The guy who dose character design fr the erectlip games is a fucking genius
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.