[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do normies do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: george boughton.jpg (54 KB, 471x480) Image search: [Google]
george boughton.jpg
54 KB, 471x480
How do normies fall in love with a woman that isn't a virgin?

How can they accept that their partner has guzzled cum from other men before him and kiss her in the mouth?

How can normies pick the mother of their children to be someone that has been on her knees looking up to another man in the eye while taking cumshots into her throat?
>>
>>29389839
If that's all you can think about when you look at a girl, you're gay
>>
>>29389945

This.

My gf was a virgin before me but she's going to kiss our future childs with a mouth that swallowed so much of my semen.

Not so different from a mouth whose anyone semen has been inside

But she washed since so its all ok
>>
>>29389839
Here's the thing, OP:

Normies are just as depressed and miserable in their day to day lives as robots. They hate their job, their non-virgin partner, the years they've wasted on stupid shit they don't care about, and so on. However, the biggest difference between a robot and normies is that normies try to hide and pretend the pain isn't there. They try to make it seem like everything is going awesome in their lives and they don't give a flying fuck about everything happening to them. Robots on the other hand say, "Fuck that shit! I'm miserable and I hate my life." Normies hate this because you're reminding them of how fake they are. Of how they've set up an entire personality that in no way resembles them. You're taking them away from their herd mentality .

Simply put: normies sacrificed individuality and freedom for comfort and and security. While a robot goes to bed KNOWING his life sucks, normies will go to bed and for a brief period of time, come face to face that everything they've done is a charade to try and impress others.

So when you ask how can normies deal with non-virgin gfs, just know that the vast majority of them are faking it. HARD
>>
>>29390092

sorry to disturb your fantasies but most dont care.
>>
File: 1444025945766.png (957 KB, 1152x768) Image search: [Google]
1444025945766.png
957 KB, 1152x768
>>29389839
>How can they accept that their partner has guzzled cum from other men before him and kiss her in the mouth?
Meh, pretty sure she puked two dozen times in her lifetime too. People brush their teeth a lot nowadays, especially before making out.

Plus I'm not really that grossed out by cum
>>
>>29390083
Wow a sensible comment on r9k, gotta remember this event
>>
>>29389839
People just accept it. All humans are animals, that's a fact. One of the strongest urges we have is to have sex. If we can't do that we fap, but most are able to have at least some amount of sexual activity.

Yeah, the girl has taken cocks and cum in her various holes. At the same time the dude's mouth has most likely tasted much roastie beef and any of the gross secretions that girls emit from them. It's a mutual compromise that pretty much unconsciously made.

At least there is benefit in the form that experience = more confidence and knowing how to please your partner better. It's not all bad.
>>
>>29390112
Do you actually hang around normies? Because if you did, you'd eventually come to the conclusion that many of them are fake as fuck. Yes, they do care. I can't tell you how many dudes I've talked to who've banged like 7+ women and say they'd love to settle down with a virgin. In terms of just flat out sex or casual relationships, yes, most don't care. But if we talkin serious shit, then they care just as much as you, me, or any other anon on this board
>>
>>29390179
>muh experience
>muh we're animals
>muh sexual urges so strong lmao xD
you're an ignorant teenager
>>
>>29390173

thanks you senpai :3
>>
>>29390221
Go back to tumblr you delusional assexual faggot. Our reddit because you're clearly the euphoric superiorly enlightened better than everybody else kind of guy. A true gent. "Grills will like me because I have no experience or confidence but that's ok because I'm pure and a good guy haha" "Sex is boring I have better things to do like read my japanese cartoons" "I don't even fap to 3d girls my anime is where it's at!" Autism incarnated.

When you get some real world experience you'll understand.
>>
>>29390179
>people are just animals
>multiple studies about how pairbonding is important and how slutty women are unhappy as fuck

if anything, the natural way to do things is one on one monogamy with a little bit of cheating on the side
>>
>>29390305
I never encouraged being a slut or fucking around/cheating. Believe it or not it's possible to have had sex in prior committed relationships. You can have experience without cheating or whoring.
>>
>>29390338
A woman that has sex with a man she doesn't plan to marry is factually a slut.
>>
>>29390259
Not him, but Goddamn.

You project any harder and you're gonna need to start selling popcorn
>>
>>29390402
And the man wouldn't be?
>>
>>29390439
No.

oregami
>>
File: autismo.jpg (83 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
autismo.jpg
83 KB, 480x479
>>29390402
That's retarded logic but in that case does that make most men manwhores?

But there's still scenarios that fit your autistic standards. Girl plans to marry, gets dumped. Girl plans to marry, gets the shit beat out of her and leaves. Girl plans to marry, finds out dudes cheating. Etc etc.

>in b4 she deserved it then and she's still a slut
>>
>>29389839
>How do normies fall in love with a woman that isn't a virgin?
By having sex in your teenage years. You come to realize that virgins are awkward, don't know how to fuck and too clingy for comfort.

Once sex becomes a regular thing in your day to day life the promiscuity of your partner becomes less important.
>>
>>29390487

No, in that case the woman is fine.
In the odd case that a woman has had over 100 cocks inside her being that every case was her being unwilling, I would not mind her one bit

On the other hand, her poor selection of mates demonstrates that she's probably not a good choice, but at the very least she's trying.

It's those whores who open their legs up without any desire of commitment who deserve to be called sluts and treated as such
>>
>>29390635
Also, I forgot to add. Yes, those men are manwhores.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.