[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guide on how "human" works
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 20160616_143920.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160616_143920.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
[PT1]
Psychosexuals.
Okay. So if the base of the build up release mechanism for sex has its base in genetics and genetics goal is code reproduction... Then where the hell is the build up release mechanism for psychosexuals who can only get off by violent means?
Does it mean that the manner of their means of reproduction has changed because their genes have decided they never wanted to reproduce? Some weird genetic kill switch?
Or has their brain just built it in the wrong place or by some trauma it got wired wrong and now their reproduction brain commands are actually for something entirely different.

So psychosexuals generally have features of their trauma that caused their core issues built into their patterns right? Or is that profiling/media folklore? I cant use my own perspective because im a child of the media and im like, good at narrative patters and junk.
So their genetic brain mutation or physical/psychological trauma is imprinted on the build up release mechanism that relates to or stands in for sex. Yes?

Well, all life is survival right? Trauma creates the need for a build up release mechanism for a high amount of stress.
This mechanism can become a mental illness or a what amounts to a brain addiction, your neurons have gotten too used to a particular pattern and now you don't have conscious control over it.

Ya know, if you shoot arrows at a target all day for a few years you start out having to think about how you're aiming and standing and everything.
But you end not having to think about it. You've built the structures needed in your brain to take care of that for you and now it happens without you.
When i say you, i mean your thinking, conscious experiencing self.
>>
[PT2]
... Huh, i wonder what that does to perspective when people find the flow and drop their sense of self.
Oh, interesting, might help me find words for that night i saw the matrix when i did shrooms.

Anyway, you lose conscious control over your thoughts feelings or actions and they spin out because it's all you can do to keep the pain away.
A healthy person has a healthy mental flow. The flow is stronger at times but it doesn't build up, or at least not for long. Nobody is perfectly mentally healthy all the time... Maybe monks. Special ones.

Like, if you imagine consciously, or even unconsciously created habits, as programs. Stuff that happens in your mental computer without you having to actually do anything but maybe use said program for the purpose you either consciously or unconsciously intend.
You get rouge programs.
Yes it's possible to create a malicious program to kill another program in your head but it's never guaranteed it won't break out and eat your system when you don't know how to program it correctly

So... either Dahmer experienced some manner of trauma his parents never had the perspective to see or never told about...
Or his brain was just built... Wrong.
Sad. :/ Little kid shouldn't have been let loose to become that, had no control over his mechanisms and no way to fix them.

It's like having too many rogue programs, they eat up your system and suddenly, because life is not but survival and you have to keep the mechanisms at bay, you're a series of unhealthy release mechanisms dumping pressurized brain sewage everywhere. An entire system made only to support the release.
Because not doing it, means death...
How? Idk.
>>
[PT3]
You can also attribute programs as mental objects. As a mental object is a memory of a form and all the information one might have about it, and those are really just neurons firing in a particular pattern.
Then you can build these objects.
And set them to work without you, if you can do it right.
Translate: you must build a mental object in your mind, build a full thought, connect it to an action, set to run every time you encounter the mental object, and you have now restructured your brain.
Over time the neural path will reformat and you'll be running the desired program through the proper neurons.

The manner of changing behaviors is as such:
You isolate the malicious programming (you think deeply and from many perspectives about your issue, the emotional, mental, and physical factors must be examines. Not only does this mean tracking your emotional and mental states of being, but physical states of being takes up multiple perspectives.

As the conscious experience is merely software being run by the brain, and the brain is a computer supported by the mechanical engine that is the body, you must consider things in this manner.

As the consciousness is software being run by the brain you can execute files inside this box. Because of this you do not need to physically run simulations, you can store files to memory. It is an interface with 'reality' from your conscious perspective. Reality being the practical bit that you are a brain, and have a bit of conscious control over it. Control which can be honed.
>>
[PT4]
Simply calculators can be made, from them more complex calculators can be built.
Translate: People can and do learn math. Like a lot.

Physically speaking a person is a body, but the brain maintains the body. The conscious experience of reality is not the brain. The brain holds the software running your conscious experience of reality.
So... Condense that down.

We're getting off topic. Smoke a little more, drink your coffee..
Copy paste the relevant paragraph.
Note to self, use practical model of existence to derive the healthiest form of mental masturbation and sexual intercourse.
Sex can be a platform for therapy in a way, it most certainly should not always but can be. Fantasy is healthy. I think? Depends. Examine more later.

The manner of changing behaviors is as such:

You isolate the malicious programming

Think deeply and from many perspectives about your issue, the emotional, mental, and physical factors must be examined. Not only does this mean tracking your emotional and mental states of being, but physical states of being; these take up multiple perspectives so make sure to cover it all, your body, brain and environment as separate parts of the same creature with their own rules and regulations.
>>
[PT5]
Mentally edit programs

When you have the data and perspective on your problem examined down to the likely neurological dysfunction, you can use your brain software to look at the programs code, figure out what it's doing and from your deductions you probably understand why. You just need to alter it's code or build a new program

Altering the function of the existing program is easier than starting a whole new one.
You do this by building a mental object onto it.
Like... You build a program to execute whenever you encounter the mental object.
Make this program a habit because it happens every time.
Alter the program to follow a different neural path and terminate at a new location.
This is how people trade one addiction for another.

Whenever i want to drink i take a smoke break.
Now i dont drink, i smoke.
Whenever i want to cheat on my husband i examine the practical reality of our relationship and examine why i want to in the first place.
(Whenever i want to cheat on my husband i stop and think about it)
Now him and i are starting to communicate to fill one another's needs and try to bond with one another
(Now ive grown to understand that i do not love him and we have left each other, i am much happier now that im not cheating on my husband.)
Whenever i get the urge to ruminate on a negative experience (whenever i get stuck thinking about negative things)
i execute some software that gives me a better perspective on the matter, and makes me feel better. So i dont feel so bad.(i think about how other people have problems and i cant control the universe but thats okay because my life is basically okay, and feel a little better cause im doing okay. So long as im not always having uncontrolled negative feelings that warp my perspective.
>>
[PT6]
You can get stuck in your limbic system. The limbic system is in the whitelands.

The nature of the lower brain is that of animal reflex. From the white matter we get very fast connectivity between cells. This is where we get our processing for relations between mental objects; a reflex being merely : perceive stimuli execute reflex process.
White matter does speedy connections very well,
$?every living thing has the perceive stimuli execute reflex process capability.$
but isnt the best at thought processing.
If you use your white matter too much or simply have an excess of it, you are more likely to relate unrelated mental objects.
This causes people to relate unconnected ideas, events, and actions. Such rouge processes can manifest as mental paranoia, delusions, inappropriate response to stimuli(psychosis), addiction, obsessive compulsive disorder etc. but can also manifest as creativity
The white matter houses the emotional centers of the brain as well as the fight or flight reflex system. The panic button.
Back when humans were more commonly considered to be much like the animals that they shared the planet with, the fight/flight system related to survival of a very real variety. The threat was an enemy tribe whether they be other homoerectus' or wolves. The threat was the animal with big scary teeth and claws.

Then settlement began, society started, tribes began to have the capability to share knowledge by use of language.
Communication jump starts culture, but language really makes it flourish
>>
[PT7]
Writers clock set back to before i went and did the garbage.
Take another hit and continue

As culture is a net you weave of socially agreed upon mental objects.
Language only exists if everyone is using it.
Money only exists if people agree that it does.
Bored.
Bored kinda.
Lame. I thought i was getting somewhere. I guess i am.

Your brain and you
The power of perspective
Debugging your software(/rebuilding your hardware?)
Rebuilding your hardware
Huh. Interesting.
Went and put the garbage and now i want to fap again, whats up with that? No relevant thoughts, physical reflex causing craving to orgasm.
Whyyy.
Blah. Anxiety?... Is that it?..l i went outside and it now im anxious and my anxiety release mechanism is sex?
Well... Yeah. FUCKING GOD DAMNIT IVE KNOWN THIS FOR YEARS.
Perspective shift cause realization of knowledge.
Connecting it to other stuff and now i understand deeper and i feel so dumb...
God damn it (-_-)... Enlightenment is disillusion, sometimes they suck.
And its all about perspective.
>>
bump for interest
original post
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.