[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal that I sometimes watch videos of people dying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: Clipboard01.png (130 KB, 320x419) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.png
130 KB, 320x419
Is it normal that I sometimes watch videos of people dying? I just watched a video of a girl hanging herself and it is one of the saddest ones I watched, I think I have enough for today.

Said video:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=028_1337010525
>>
>>29374091
As long as you don't jerk off to them.
>>
>>29374091
>Thicc muslima kills herself
Sad day my friend. But yeah it is normal to watch these things. The most brutal ones I find are the ones where a young boy gets fucked up by a group with melee weapons, like when they all circle around and stab the boy in the head with shovels and bayonets. There are many such videos to be found. Also gunshot ones are good too.

Best videos usually come from Latin America especially Brazil, Africa and sometimes good ones from China. The best and most brutal are the gang killings from different parts of the world. Another thing I enjoy are community executions, I.e the whole village gathers and burns stones or beats someone to death (usually a woman). It is fun for me to see the sort of mob justice that people exact on deviant women, I think we need a bit more of that. watching death videos will generally make you a better person.
>>
That was pretty brutal. Not a clean kill. I wonder why she used such a shitty method.
>>
>>29374243
How the fuck is that normal?
You are delusional
>>
>>29374091
Wow, that kind of suicide, must have been hard as shit. At one point I was thinking that maybe she wasnt supposed to die, but fucked up in accident, but in hindsight it must be extremaly difficult just to not stand up in that kind of situation.

For some reason that was as sad as watching a computer shut down. She did it on purpose after all.
>>
>>29374251
It is pretty good actually. She was conscious for like only a few seconds, the rest is just automated responses. Still unsettling.
>>
>>29374303
human beings are naturally intrigued by death, why do you think gladiators and witch burnings and other public executions were always such huge spectator events throughout history?
>>
>>29374303
I could almost bet that 100 years ago, it was extremely unusual if an adult person had never seen a body or seen some brutal ass shit. I think that you should at least temper yourself with internet gore if shit seriously hits the fan.
>>
>>29374383
You lose control quickly, though. That is why people are able to hang themselves on a doorknob. And unconsciousness comes pretty fast.
>>
No it's not normal edgelord.
>>
Why did I enjoy that vid so much..? ):
>>
>>29374481
i am not trying to be an edgelord, i am just morbidly curious. enjoy your unrealistic movie deaths while I actually learn how it looks like.
>>
>>29374464
>unconsciousness comes pretty fast.

Come to think of it, I have been strangled to the brink of blacking out, by accident, because they didn't really realize how little effort it took. It probably didn't take any longer than a few seconds for my vision to blur
>>
>>29374383
>or some reason that was as sad as watching a computer shut down. She did it on purpose after all.
it was such an uncomfortable watch for me
maybe because i've made attempts
i don't ever wanna be her. it's so scary that she got there and it all ended that way
maybe this is the lithium talking, lithium makes you really hate suicide
>>
>>29374599
It fascinates me that humans are able to withstand so much but are so fragile at the same time.
>>
File: 12.jpg (129 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
129 KB, 800x1200
>>29374303
Youu are the delusional one my friend, so completely insulated from the outside world, so ignorant of what death is really like.

Only in the modern first world will you find such ignorance, in the real world people die gruesome deaths all the time and the people around them don't give two shits. I like to watch how people die. How much force it takes to drive a knife through a skull-more than you would think. And the way their legs jerk and the way they straighten and stiffen before they fall to the ground. You will also notice how you can be shot many times and still live for a while. Modern man only witnesses death through television, hence the disgust and revulsion when he is finally forced to see it in real life.
You are not normal my friend.
>>
>>29374706
shouldn't you be studying for the SAT?
>>
>>29374091
i jacked off to it, just to see if i could
>>
Anyone have more videos like OP's?
>>
>>29374589
But I learned it way before you, edgelord.
>>
>>29374706
also headshots are usually much less dramatic than on TV. people just turn ragdoll and fall to the ground. shotgun, too, doesn't always make people's heads explode.
>>
>>29374775
i know i will get reeee'd for this, but i find that /r/watchpeopledie has good sorting system and comments, so you know what you can expect.
>>
File: 1407630568717.jpg (26 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
1407630568717.jpg
26 KB, 367x500
>>29374706
heh....your right my friend.....the ignorant sheep do not understand the darkness like us....but they will......one...day.....
>>
>>29374430
Not that anon but after all I've seen I will either off myself by bleeding out or shooting myself no matter the scenario hanging seems like such a bad idea to me. So much can go wrong so easily. I don't want to end up as a potato in a wheelchair because I'd most likely fuck it up somehow.
>>
>>29374922
or you could choose assisted suicide - clean, certain, peaceful

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=863_1418484472
>>
>>29374633
it really is fascinating. Some people get shot multiple times and refuse to die, get impaled and just keep on going, fall hundreds of feet and survive while some slip in the tub and die.
>>
File: 1391394195770.png (4 KB, 240x178) Image search: [Google]
1391394195770.png
4 KB, 240x178
>>29374091
>thick muslima
>fourth year uni student
>attractive with a bright future
>killed herself to escape the caliphate

Were she to have grown up here she'd probably still be alive.
>>
>>29374992
where I live it sadly is illegal and I wouldn't be someone that would be allowed to be killed anyways. I have no terminal Illness or alzheimer's or anything like that, I just feel like I don't belong in this world and really fucked my life up.
>>
>>29374091
>5 min
>Didn't use wooden table
>Legs bent and probably still supporting her
Don't believe it. Why are women so shit at suicide.
>>29374303
It is, tons of people watch them. Normal=/=Healthy
>>
File: s4dTtBy.jpg (86 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
s4dTtBy.jpg
86 KB, 384x313
>>29375048
that's islam for you
>>
>>29374091
It's not good for your mental health to watch people die. Unless you're a psychopath to begin with
>>
>>29374091
It was normal up until the point where you said you watch them to feel sad, being edgy or wanting to get shocked is one thing but there is something really off about looking for this kind of stuff to feel sad about
>>
I guess it's not normal but it's not a rare thing as far as I know, when I'm drunk I tend to binge watch liveleak videos. I know it's edgy, but I find it fascinating to see what things like car crashes actually do to peoples bodies, ad seeing how people actually react to being shot or losing a limb.
>>
>>29374243
This nigga knows.
I'd recommend Brazil, Thailand and Mexico. They're so ruthless that it makes me feel like a good person by contrast.
>>
>>29375052
It's not clean for viewers, but heroin is a euphoric way to go.
>>
>>29375097
maybe not, but it helps me to appreciate life
sometimes it feels nasty, like after I watched a video of a man getting shot+broken bones+slashed until he was like made out of gum, and my eyes were wide open for a few hours after that. or a video where a paralyzed man was being slash with a knife on the ground and then had his throat cut, that also made me feel like i was losing it.
that is why I try to not watch too much of it at once.
>>
>>29375173
I honestly couldn't care less how I look afterwards. I'm gone in the end why should I give a final fuck?
As long as it is pleasant/painless I'm all in.
>>
>>29375173
If you OD on heroin right, it won't look too bad. Though it also won't really be euphoric. To properly overdose on heroin, you should be injecting a high enough dose that you'll instantly lose consciousness, and your heart will stop beating shortly after. From there, brain death isn't far away, as long as you don't get Narcan'd.
>>
>>29375114
no I didn't watch it for getting sad, I just wanted to see how such a suicide goes. but I knew it was going to be fucking sad.

>>29375155
>I find it fascinating to see what things like car crashes actually do to peoples bodies, ad seeing how people actually react to being shot or losing a limb.
the same for me. the physics of it intrigues me.
>>
>>29375214
Most I see go out because their brain gets too high to continue breathing. There is usually some convulsing or fluid then death. Many ways to go with heroin and it's even easier for first time users.
>>
>>29375297
The main point is that it isn't necessary to choke on your vomit or anything crazy like that.
>>
>>29375173
Uh, you mean horrifically nauseating and really easy to fuck up. Especially if you're found before you eventually maybe die.
>>
>>29374091
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=028_1337010525
thats fake af
>>
>>29374091
is it wrong I came to that?

could have used a better res camera.
>>
>>29375671
how have you come to that conclusions? or are you just being retarded?
>>
>>29374091
I clicked the spoiler image before I read and thought she was busting out in dance.
>>
>>29374091
>>>29375048
>that's islam for you
ISLAMAPHOBE!
>>
Liveleak just depresses me because it makes me realise just how brutal and fucked up this world is. There are fucking thousands upon thousands of videos of people getting beaten relentlessly, stabbed, shot, beheaded, burned, blown up, hanged, tortured, you fucking name it - and that's just the shit caught on video. Imagine how many unthinkablly brutal deaths must happen every day.

The chances are high that at least one of us in this thread will get killed in some fucked up way and it'll end up on Liveleak.
>>
>>29374199
I honestly do this and considered it a normal thing to do by /r9k/ standards.
>>
>>29375479
>Especially if you're found before you eventually maybe die.
That's only going to happen if you take zero precautions.
>>
File: 1435381879121.jpg (59 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1435381879121.jpg
59 KB, 633x758
>women would rather fuck animals or kill themselves than be with a robot
>>
>>29374091
Have a video of a woman being stabbed to death on a busy city sidewalk
Her shirt is ripped and you can see her tits, when she rolls over you can see her fantastic ass
She is some kind of Latino, she is screaming and screaming, begging him to stop, screaming for help
No one helps, they run away or just film with their cameras
Some black guy ties to stop the attacker, who never says a word, guy stabs the nigger then goes back to plunging this huge kitchen knife into her back, over and over and over
You can see the blood fly off the knife at the apex of his arm swings, you can see the power of each thrust
Her screams get weaker and weaker, a pool of blood on the ground grows and grows
She stops moving, no more sounds, only the "thwack, thwack, thwack" of the knife
Some bitch is still screaming for him to stop, for someone to do something, for the police to help
Finally completely covered in sweat, blood, piss and exhausted the guy gets off her and staggers off, blood dripping from the knife

Every time I watch this I am Diamonds and Titanium, my arousal rises with the screams, as he plunges the knife into her over and over and over, I ejaculate buckets ans my orgasm makes me shake and causes me to see stars (more like snaps that I can see and hear), like the attacker, when I am sweaty and spent, I stand up, my dick dripping, and stagger off to the bathroom for a shower

I wonder, sometimes when it's dark, if I did this to a woman would it feel as good as I hope and imagine
>>
>>29378269

I sure hope this is copy pasta.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.