[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /caughtcheatinginschool/? God damn kikes voiding my test.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: me.jpg (11 KB, 317x317) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
11 KB, 317x317
who here /caughtcheatinginschool/? God damn kikes voiding my test.
>>
>>24410771
Not even joking
>be me
>Senior year
>Philosofy midterm final
>Cheating because dumb and lazy
>Overweight over achiver kike tells on me
>Voided exam
>Started to mega rage on my desk
>Cant take it anymore
>Get up and started beating the living shit of overweight kike
>Teacher grabs me by the neck and takes me out of class
>Long story short: got expelled and parents extra mad/dissapointed at me

Fuck the kikes
>>
>>24411084
Who the fuck cheats in philosophy?
I cheated on a french test in fifth grade. I thought the teacher saw me but instead the kid next to me was cheating as well and he was the one that got in shit lmao.
>>
>Cheating

You deserve what you got.
>>
>cheating
yes
>caught
KEK dont you wish
>>
>>24411084
>I'm not responsible for my own actions!

So I take it you're voting Democrat then?

>inb4 not American
>>
>>24411115
>takes philosophy
>cheats through it
Why even bother? Why not switch to a major that will get you some kind of job if you are going to cheat?

That's what I want to know.
>>
>>24411084
>Cheat
>Get caught
>Sperg out and beat someone up
>"Fuck the kikes"
This board sometimes, man. Lol.
>>
>HS
>school was very smart on preventing cheating
>1st year and 2nd year were put in the same big room
>the 1st year and second year were divided by 1 1st year line 1 2nd year line and so forth
>students had preset seats
one day
>final math test
>objective text so we only had to checkbox it
>guy in front of me was dumbest in class, always sleeping and hung out with Chads
>he figured out that it was possible to cheat by copying a smart kid that was after the 2nd year line
>so did i
>we were doing just that until a teacher comes up
>tense but not showing it
>teacher voids dumb kid test on spot
>didn't catch me probably because i was more discreet and because i looked nerdy
>>
Who here /NeverCheatsButPassesAnswerToClassmates/?
>>
>>24411714
>not mutual cheating
i was 100% shit at math but i excelled in History, Geography, and most importantly english ( non english speaking country) i was the only one who spoke english in the entire school and i was fluent too. So i cheated math and gave english and History answers in return.
>>
>>24411824
I was great at english (non english speaking country too), maths, physics and chemistry. Before every test there were multiple people asking me to help them in the test if it was one of the above so i helped multiple people in a single test.
As for cheating though, my anxiety kills me, i can't force myself to look at other peoples tests.

I don't know if this is a dream or if this really happened, because it was so long ago, but there was an english test thay i sat at the corner of the room and i passed the answer forward and the person would pass it too, creating a chain that went about halfway through the class. Probably a dream.
>>
>>24410771
Never caught, all the way through 11th in school to college (3rd year) now. Had some close calls but it all worked out in the end. Most important thing to remember if you're going to cheat is to have a backup plan.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.